What's your excuse for not becoming /fitlit/, Yea Forums?

What's your excuse for not becoming /fitlit/, Yea Forums?

Attached: fitlit.jpg (1200x900, 495K)

I am actually becoming /fitlit/ so I have none

Attached: 1562643523210.png (1026x526, 944K)

I'm on my way there bruh.

Wageslavery got in the way. I just don't have the time. I was in good shape as a NEET but it takes hours just for going to the gym at peak times as you just spend so much time standing around. Plus i don't really have the energy after doing labor all day. Still put a little effort into keeping fit, but not at the level i was.

I live with parents while studying and thus live around tons of junk food against my will. I try, though

i am a high functioning existentialist, i bench 90kg for 10 then read Dostoevsky, tolstoy, kafka, Cioran, etc while listening to planning for burial in the train on my way home.
it's this contrast that makes me realize the illegitimacy of emotions but its absence shows me that this is inescapable

Attached: lkh0o0hmoco2-fyodor-dostoevsky-jpg--9540758-16x9-large-jpg.jpg (300x400, 21K)

fuck you're lame

Have you tried HIT or Blood & Guts style training? I rarely spend more than 45 minutes in the gym

audiobooks are nice for workouts
cringe

Based

Sun and Steel is 100 used and reading PDFs/e-readers is a no-go for me.

I have no need for exercise, im genetically fit. I just do some manual labor around my home. fitness beyond cardio is simply a waste of time.

why

i do an exercise bike every day and remain skinny that way but i'm scared if i do weights myself i'll do them wrong and injure myself because idk what the fuck i'm doing

I need to figure out a rig to keep e-reader in front of my face during my puny attempts to get fit. Or find text-to-speech software which sounds better than a stuttering autismo.

I have great physical genetics. People ask me how long I worked out for, and I tell them I havent worked out in a year. I started lifting from 14-24 so I guess that gave a good base. Now I ride mtb, run and swim - things that are actually hard and good for you health.

wth, just get an audiobook

Only fairly popular shit gets AB. A lot of shit I read is local authors, where I'm lucky to get a poorly OCRed pdf of, much less an AB.

Cokkies are fucking good

whenever you crave cookies just imagine they're big veiny penises instead

This'll just make one crave them more

only came here for a book recommendation (needed for class), reading is for faggots

lmaoooooo
post body

No excuse needed, I bench press two sets of summa theologica while reading a 3rd set every morning. Working my way up to being able to bench press Aquinas himself.

Why do /fitlit/ pseuds also tend to be massive /pol/tards?

Q is the patron saint of Yea Forums

youtube tutorials are a gamechanger lad, you can learn form that way

Not enough cardio. Their heartrates are at least 60bmp, usually more.

You seem weak

Attached: 9780300245929.jpg (418x600, 406K)

What the fuck for should I waste time on doing repetitive shit?

I have world literature to read

damn, good point. I guess you never do the same thing twice or maybe thrice? How do you even live? Breathing is repetitive

one must imagine sisyphus happy

Not if I can help it. Stuff like breathing and eating is necessary to stay alive. Hardly qualifies for working out.

>Hardly qualifies for working out.
Have fun with a degrading body. Not being fit negatively impacts your health pretty severely.

working 12 hour days for minimum wage in third world is my excuse, so it is either work out or reading and at best I can shift between them

>Have fun with a degrading body.
That's called ageing, friend. And sure, an active live-style might give you five more years but past your 60s, it's going to run on fumes either way.

What the fuck i just got this book

Come to think of it, I haven’t seen any fit scientists and not many intellectuals with a model body

I think intelligence and fitness don’t rhyme much

the only thing i lift is my feels

>tfw fit grandpa's both sides of family, still able to lift and play golf and move freely even with cancer setting in past eighty
>tfw not fit granduncles both sides dead before forty
>tfw fit granduncles outliving their unfit kids
Yeah that ain't five years. Plus, you start losing what you got past 30 even if heart disease or diabetes aren't at issue. Add to that the ability to enjoy your last years rather than sitting doing repetitive medical tests for organ diseases that used be rare but now people are fat and the less bewildering dementia of the active and it's a pretty good trade off -- even if you choose a repetitive exercise rather than a fun literary kind.

>nah, i just do some light cardio and wii fit haha
so fucking based

>skips leg day

his legs are pretty defined and proportionate to the rest of his body

I sleep for three hours a day and my body cannibalizes muscle and tissue to compensate

I read books at home after stretching and podcasts at the gym. It's a comfy life.

lol mega cope

i don't lift or read.