Unironically explain what the fuck a body without organs is

Unironically explain what the fuck a body without organs is

Attached: 1566256825394.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

partiallyexaminedlife.com/?get_group_doc=36/1362324038-TheDeleuzeDictionary.pdf
youtu.be/9Qmwsg2pyEc
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/organelle#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=sMQNH9G5nbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ghost. And since more than 1/2 of Americans believes in ghosts, they're real by anthropomorphic principle.

It's nothing. If you want a rough overview of my conception of it, it's formless potential, a return to chaos. It's something unmanifest that has no shape or specificity, the lowest entropy system. Making yourself a body without organs is in essence diversifying the possibilities you have.

The body without organs as manifest in a human is death, though. It's a return to nothing, because it's a horizon. It's kinda the 'nihilo' part of 'ex nihilo'.

A man delivered from his automatic reactions. Immanent thought, at the limit of cognitive capacity, discovers as- yet- unrealized potentials of the mind and the body.

i know the rough description of what it is, i just cant seem to make sense of it. why is a drug addict closer to a BwO?

>more than 1/2 of Americans believes in ghosts
no

My recollection of highschool chemistry ain't what it used to be. Highest entropy system would be what I meant.

partiallyexaminedlife.com/?get_group_doc=36/1362324038-TheDeleuzeDictionary.pdf

A pile of blood, bones and muscles?

A drug addict and a scizophrenic are closer to the BwO because they somehow diversify their possible thoughtspace. I'd say a heavy DMT trip would make one closer to being a body without organs. I'd attribute to Deleuze that he conceives of societal BwOs as 'that which goes against the norm of consciousness as currently defined'. Somewhat in a marxist sense he connects this back to capitalism and the whole materialist dialectic deal Marx was talking about, though it's no longer thesis and antithesis but a more "becoming"-inspired deterritorialization and reterritorialization. I recommend looking these terms up if you wanna understand the BwO beyond the generalized terms I've put it into, as I'm not really a fan of marxist emancipatory rhetoric.

It’s nothing because skin muscle and bone are all technically organs as well, removing all of someone’s organs would make them cease to exist
Or if you mean a body but without the compartmentalisation that gives organs specific functions and form then the body would be some kind of goo

How do i become schizophrenic

If you've ever been anxious about something, try extend that to every aspect of your life. Try doubting everything you do, second-guessing shit, being afraid of failing and re-doing, re-checking everything. This'll come to grow a habit and eventually give you genuine fears.

Continue doing until you start hallucinating your fears everywhere. At that point you've started your descent. Don't ground yourself in reality even if you want to rationalize your fears. There IS someone outside your window, the government IS out to get you, and your friends and family ARE just playing nice. There IS someone stalking you. That suspicious shape in your chair IS something otherwordly.

Continue checking, and preparing for destruction according to your fears about whatever and you'll soon have some kind of paranoia or two. Profit.

How do I know that you’re not just a plant designed to get me to become schizophrenic so that I can’t continue reading Deleuze??

Keep moving then.

Attached: oboba.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

Me

An idea as a whole and not as a sum of its components

Can i just sell my organs to become a BwO without having to read deleuze?

BWO is the idea that the conditions that create X are contingent. when X has the dimension of a thing but not the condition. for example when you hear a foreign language - the noises have the dimension of language without having the condition of being understandable.

>not one person answering correctly

lmao this will be a good and depressing thread

It's materialist derlooz anyways, who cares?

>answering correctly

cringe

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Cringe01 - RENAME BEFORE POSTING.jpg (596x415, 39K)

The concept is pretty wide but it seems to point towards the forces of anti production that define an entity, ie you don't break into houses, you don't beat the shit out of random people even if you *feel* like it, you tend to think in the modes that correspond to your environments reciprocation - this interplay between desiring production and anti production is what makes *you* but also what makes a building, or the earth, or the current standard rules of chess and where and when they are respected and where and when they aren't. At some point Del talks about the death instinct as involved with the coming to frantically despise this organization, the definition of your organs, restlessly wishing to be less organized and become more like a fluid floating over the BwO. Drug addicts in a sense become their own BwO because they rip themselves open to different forces of anti production than the usual forms found in organized society. They often can become more fluid like, more easily able to skim about on the BwO, less likely to have a disgusted NPC-like reaction, less likely to demand cleanliness, more free-form. But of course this doesn't come without dangers to the rest of their organization - the organs literally keeping them alive. Pls somebody tell me if I'm way off I only started getting into this stuff earlier this year and there's a fuckton

It's true. Not even him.
Like what? A body of water? You're thread is gay.

should also add that according to Del this "anti-production" is essentially just another component of desiring-production and not a dualism, hence the capability to "traverse" the BwO. The BwO presents itself as absolute, there are miraculating machines attatched to its surface that make it seem like a God - social taboos that must not be transgressed, but that these systems of anti-production that in effect act much like walls, physical or mental (is there really such a difference?), but with the right investments of desire, these walls can be shattered, and something new can come about. Of course, if you go around shattering walls, you'll quickly find stronger walls surrounding you.

bro your'e calling op gay? wtf thats kinda fucked up bro wtf

Unironically it's like this youtu.be/9Qmwsg2pyEc

Attached: tramampolineforants.gif (250x188, 376K)

>The concept is pretty wide
A key thing with D&G is that they didn't want their philosophy to get bogged down with definitions and what not, so they're approaching a lot of their key concepts... sort of askew. They wanted people to be able to talk about these concepts without having to worry or get into endless arguments about semantics.

cell

Cells have little organs dude.

Exactly, D&G wanted to draw attention to the life that inhabits and moves these concepts, analytically setting out terms would just make it impossible to capture the scope that they are trying to get at. The concepts of desiring-production and desiring-machines, and BwO, provide you with your own kind of machine, a schematic of understanding that recognizes its essentially fluid nature, you get both the answer to why things never seem to sit still and simultaneously what the use in sitting still actually is. Love reading D&G cause it often feels so liberating, its like they're providing a toolset for agency.

>Cells have little organs

biology class please? are you saying the nucleus and the genome are organs and go full meta

A body without organs is a cell, if you want to know the root cause of a problem, one has to go back to the source.

common sense

>are you saying the nucleus and the genome are organs and go full meta
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/organelle#Etymology

retard

stemfags aren't allowed in metaphysical threads

A body without organs is an organelle which are organs of cells... but not a cell?

And call me a retard afterwards

when the spermatozoa enters the ovula with distinct sets of genes

multiverses? are you high on shrooms because maybe I'd get it but meanwhile scientific approach is the best and usually common sense helps with the type of question what is a body without organs

Inside the cell are little organs called organelles because they are little organs. They are so little they are smaller than a cell (which they are inside, the inside being smaller than the outside) which is how come they have to be so little to fit inside the little cell full of little organs called organelles.

correlation doesn't imply causation

the cell doesn't exist because of the organelles as one would broadly argue that the body doesn't exist because of the organs or the mere impulse of a heartbeat for that matter

>correlation doesn't imply causation
Not always, but it can.

it refers to an object

a body isn't an object

in b4 but it can

a canned body isn't an object

but it can

what if the can was empty

but it can

is the empty a body

man stares at the abyss and the abyss stares back at him and then he finds his true character

youtube.com/watch?v=sMQNH9G5nbI

literal nonsense desu. organs are what produce order

deus ex machina

uhh, can i get more pictures of pixelated cats?

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1143, 218K)

BwO is a term used in the works of Gilles Deleuze

fuck off schizo reddit nigger

A boundary.

What minecraft mod is this?

it's not a metaphor

What do we do now capital and society have become Deleuzian