Why has black lingo entered the modern American vernacular? Everyone talks like a black person now...

Why has black lingo entered the modern American vernacular? Everyone talks like a black person now. Why did this happen and how do we deal with it?

Attached: 1566436178825.jpg (625x837, 68K)

Whites aren't just physically getting blacked but also culturally.
It is a disgusting process and i wonder what kind mutt abomination will come out of it.

The American soul has been a negro soul for hundreds of years, nothing is new

It’s literally the jews
I don’t want to say it but it’s true

Nah, it is a combination of compassion and desire to welcome the imaginary marginalized group, and on the other hand you have the desire of the negroe to get some form of revenge and cultural/societal dominance.

tell me who runs and finances American media
TELL ME THEIR NAMES

Yep. Pretty much this. All Americans are niggers.

Yeah, sorry but no. This is an engineered phenomenon. Black culture is promoted as cool and desirable, and lo and behold, the retarded majority of Westerners emulated it.

Furthermore, the poison has spread beyond the boundaries of the West. I was at this Indian restaurant the other day and they had some Indian MTV-like channel on. It was nothing but ghetto trash. Spinners, bling, hoes, the whole nine yards. But everybody doing it was Indian. Fuckin weird man.

that's just how languages works, retard.
America is not even close to the first language that did this

Yall telling me you still really be talking like white people from the 90s? Bruh...

you dont "deal with it", retard

the world is becoming blacker. Try making friends.

There is no such thing as "talking black" or "white." It's such a nonsense term and i hate when people use it, regardless of who it is.
It's called urban slang or ebonics. Refering to it as talking "black" implies all blacks talk like that and only blacks which is not the case.
As for this thread, language changes, yesterdays slang becomes todays caual speech and so on. No one said anything when Shakespeare added a bunch of random vocabulary words...well some people probably did but that just proves my point. Your resentment is a personal problem so deal with it.
The English language itself has way more internal issues than a bunch of new slang words being added in.

The world isnt be oming blacker...it's becoming less white which allows room for other races, including but not limited to blacks, to shine as well.

thinking everything is "engineered" is for double digit IQs. You have no capacity to imagine a cultural shift that is a result of a demographic change, or response to environment, or anything remotely abstract.

Attached: 1504040250957.jpg (352x395, 26K)

You are saying call it “ebonics” rather than “talking black”. Are you mentally impaired?? What does “ebon” mean lmao

Go look at population projections for africa sweetie

But who own's the media, and why is there an overrepresentation of minorities in movies and advertisement.
It doesn't seem very "organic" or "natural" to me.

Ebonics implies a slang that was primarily brought up by people who were black but does not mean have to mean speaking like a black person.
The origin of it isn't even that accurate tbqh since a lot of that slang was developed from those blacks particularly living in the south. Thus, you can argue it's mostly just southern vernacular that was coopted by blacks into urban slang.

What about other nonwhite countries? Why does it always have to be a white and black thing?

But why? Why do they do this?

Attached: 1566576688499.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Can I get some examples of Negro lingo? Is it just the use of slang words, cuss words and generally poor grammar?

What is the hard boundary between social engineering and demographic/economic/environmental change (especially in modern societies)?

I think the ebonic plague sprang for the most part from a banal profit motive... People who wanted to sell nigger-music to young people. A lot of marketing went into that, which is undeniably a kind of 'engineering'. It wasn't just a latent evolution of counter-culture -- it was aggressively promoted by oligarchs (even if only to line their pockets). That said, there's also an element of promoting/embracing black endeavours due to the white guilt narrative, which was heavily 'engineered' during the civil rights movement and has been going strong ever since.

Attached: disgusting.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

It's mostly because of memes.

Lots of memes use Ebonics or ghetto speak because it sounds sassier and more informal. Combine this with widespread exposure to said memes, and ghetto slang becoming common parlance is the result. People on the internet referring to each other as "mah nigga" was the first domino in this effect.

>It is a disgusting process and i wonder what kind mutt abomination will come out of it.
Brazil or south africa.

Soulless bugmen refer to everything as "shit" or "that shit."
>own that shit bro
>I need to get some shit at the store
>oh shit I forgot my shit

Attached: 1566546911000.jpg (639x472, 104K)

There’s also an element of wanting to turn the mass of humanity into retarded consumers, and since niggers are retarded they want white people (and other ethnic groups) to imitate them.

It’s pretty much how all Americans talk now. It’s so disappointing talking to a pretty girl, only for her to casually start throwing around language like that. Totally disgusting. These girls are undateable.

>American girl
>pretty

Attached: 1566494808504.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

pop culture

>I hang around wiggers. How could this happen to me?

People have actually fought wars to allow this.
>muh freedom
>muh independence
>muh no taxation without representation
America is the origin of all the cancer in this world, it should have never been allowed to exist.

seethe only feeds america you fugen morans. we breathe and are nourished by it. its a distraction for your countries being raped by american style commerce and youre lovin it tm.

it started probably in the jazz age, the 1920s.
this is why we say "it's cool, man" instead of "everything is copacetic, old bean."
if you want to go back to when English was "pure," you'd better bone up on ancient German, Old English is mostly unreadable to us. the Danes actually fucked our language up the most, they got rid of most of the verb tenses once they took over Britain way back when.

in any case, prescriptivism is historically a losing battle. you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

"Talking black," is a re-appropriation of the southern White dialect which is given a negative charge due to cultural bias against aggressive blacks

Southerners are retards too.

>copacetic
didn't a black guy come up with that?

I feel bad judging the people in this pic. They aren't "bad people" per se, they just should just be kept out of every decision-making process and prevented from forming vanguard groups. They may be a degenerative socio-cultural force but they only become truly demonic when they're allowed to jabber about in politics and culture

In Ebonic Miss America, why are there only 49 contestants?
>no girl wants to wear a sash that says IDAHO

They are an offense to anyone with aesthetic taste. They are the a sign of moral and social decay. They are the result of democracy and capitalism.

>Why yes I'm a Marxist, what gave it away?

Its because niggerspeak makes everything sound funny. That's it. Boring white people always do this.

Yeah I agree with you but it feels like it would be unseemly to violently oppose that type of person, they are wide-eyed and wide-mouthed silly "bugmen"; an effect rather than a cause of decay. Hence why I think they shouldn't be dealt with in a brutal fashion...changing the status symbols they crave or, in a word, what is "popular" is enough to channel this type of person in a socially constructive direction

me on the right

The dialect is literally called African American English. Sure it's more nuanced than "talking black" implies, but you can't ignore the racial component here.

>that tryhard weird kid who tries to sound like a walking dictionary/thesaurus and wonders why people don't like him

me desu

Read Thaddeus Russell's Renegade History of the United States.

American culture has been negrified for at least the last 100 years. Where have you been?

Based

You made me sigh deeply.

Read Authority and Modern English by DFW

C.G Jung's observations concerning America:
>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Do you agree with Jung? Most Americans, especially the WASPs, seem to think of themselves as some sort of representatives of their European forefathers on the new continent. This is prevalent mostly among the types we cannot classify as the so-called fifty-sixters or 'mutts' in general, but who by their physical charasteristics closely resemble traditional caucasoids. But further observation and examination of this so-called "white bastion" proves quite otherwise.

We could take Donald Trump as an example. Werner Sombart noted about Americans once: "they mistake bigness for greatness". Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color, especially those who have retained their Tradition. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin Indian, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy, or the size of the Trump Tower (apart, of course, from already Americanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche. Donald Trump, is essentially a white negroid. His whole stature, mindset and even the way he speaks reeks of the Negro mindset; "Big is good. Go big or go home. Big is great." and this also shows the absurdity of how most WASPs in America think of their identity as "white", even though sociological, psychoanalytical and even traditional observers all disagree.

it's not just Jews dude it's regression, read Spengler

So many coping underachiever europoors with no idea how reality works itt. It's okay, Americans will keep on running the world and deciding global culture for the next ten thousand years

Think for yourself and none of the "social engineering" matters. Both of you have 18 IQ.

>copacetic
this is a black american term you fucking moron

"Talking black" implies a slang that was primarily brought up by people who were black but does not mean have to mean speaking like a black person.

This is what you tell yourself when your women also listen to rap and use black slang but you’re an irrelevant country

I wasn't aware Jung was a fucking brainlet.

Detroit?

> wonder what kind mutt abomination will come out of it.
La creatura.

>Everyone talks like a black person now.
I feel like the fetishization of ghetto black people and the destruction of education both feed into eachother.

>It's actually called urban slang
Holy shit, I cringed hard. White people are wild. Even ignoring the cringiness of the statement, it's more of a dialect at this point than slang.

>everything is "engineered"
Not everything, but many things are. Research Eddy Bernays and all the good things he has done for society.

>”Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.”

- Carl Jung, in the 1950s.

It must be a problem for the rest of you, but where I live we only use black vernacular as a mirror for the inanity that created it. “Oh look the black man went to jail for breaking the law. I’m sure his cell mate will find his tales of vagrancy on fleek. Those handcuffs look tite, yo”

Because Whites are expected to be puritans, and puritans are boring, so they act like Blacks when they want to have any fun.
The correct response is to accept Jesus at His word in the New Testament, burn the puritans as heretics, and have a party.

Yes but Jesus has never been awoken by hoodrats blasting “Gucci gang” out of the blown speakers of a niggerigged 87 montecarlo at 3 in the morning while a 400 lbs black girl ruins the grass on my lawn as she tries to twerk on tiktol and freestyle rap about Hennessy and
“plan-b”.Jesus references don’t work here

Gucci is Italian

Italians are basically niggers.

>Why has black lingo entered the modern American vernacular?

could it be that it's because they're all american?

no one cares about nbleeps, the point is that puritans see nbleeps as primitive and therefore good, so it's ok to party as long as you're quoting them

Speak with black lingo you dumb cunt.

no

based