Books that can help me restore the faith in women?

Books that can help me restore the faith in women?

Attached: 1566238404420.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Atomised

None. Some redpills are meant to be grown out of, but once you begin to understand women there is no going back. And it only gets worse because, contrary to the incel meme, being around a woman and knowing her intimately only gives you more concrete understanding and reasons to dislike women.

If you studied a little history and biology you would see that men have a brain structure and hormonal system that incites them to many more acts of aggression and violence than women, and that much of the murders and crimes committed in society are committed by men.

100% serious now: it seems to me that your case is much more an example of the fox and grape than a truly logical and rational analysis of the supposed negative effects of women on society.

I mean I'm pro choice but these women are actually insane

Especially black people.

It seems to me that your case is much more an example of a faggot

nice

reddit

spacing

faggot

Guys I’m trying to trap this hypocritical lefty in one of their double standards if you could not give them easy to reply to (you)s so they can ignore me like lefties presented with an argument are want to do, that’d be great.

Daily reminder that the same people that make these threads are the ones who make threads like:

>How do I get tinto the monk life

>Give me essential christian literature

>Give me essential catolic literature

>Reactionary thread

>tfw no girlfriend: books for this feel

Daily reminder that this is the same person who clogs fun threads with bbc meming

>men have a brain structure and hormonal system that incites them to many more acts of aggression and violence
And that's a good thing!

The pic is pretty based user

Are you that person advocating for the elimination of men and masculinity from that other thread?

There is nothing wrong with aggression and violence, it jist depends on who it is directed.

i'm sorry if i don't fit your bias, but not all women are social darwinist sociopaths

no

Reading this right now, is it bad I feel as autistic as Michel

oh fuck off muh sekrit club no girls allowed retard

>Books that can help me restore the faith in women?
I don't know about books, but staying away from /r9k/ and /pol/ and talking to real people helps. There are good women but they are about 1 in a thousand and are likely already in a long-term monogamous relationship. Incels engage in identity politics and identity politics is never productive. If you understand that the folly of women (and people in general) is due to a corruption of societal values, you would be able to unite with others and set up better values for the future generations. Instead, incels cry and blame everybody else for all of their problems which further divides people. Incels believe in self-gratification and self-entitlement above all else and don't think of anybody other than themselves.
Sage. Might report this thread as well since these threads are usually never have anything literature-related in them and only ever host the rants of delusional young men. These threads are better off in /r9k/ if you're only looking for a place to rant and cry.

Now, I'm so disgusted about women that when some friend shows me some hot chick on (((Instagram))) I only feel disgust and shame for men who have fell for lust. Of course I have to fake I like it and find it good to see a whore selling her disgusting meat; otherwise, I'd be ostracized and I need to eat and some human contact to keep me alive. It's becoming more difficult every day to keep my distaste for humanity in the closet; sometimes I cry while praying, because I'm afraid about what may happen if my feeling finally boil over. I feel trapped and in a constant war with the whole world.

killing women + zygote = double murder
killing zygote = O.K.

like wtf dude

Turn that into strength instead of letting it fizzle out into destructive energy. Make it so that some younger version of you, just being born right now, won't feel as alone as you did.

One fetus is human because it is wanted, the other is unhuman because it isn't wanted. It's called flexibility, brainlet.

Kristin Lavransdattar
My Antonia

Yea Forums always has the best satire.

How did people become this callous and evil

Attached: 1565838656618-fit.jpg (375x550, 146K)

BASED
Trans Woman death squads can't come soon enough

trips confirm relativism of personhood

The Liliad

They always were; but now they are "free" (i.e enslaved to passions and proud of it) and showing their evilness is celebrated.

Ugh icky men are so aggressive, not like us women! Hey girls just imagine if there were no men, amiright? Haha all the world's problems would be solved in a day if it weren't for those stupid angry aggressive men! World peace, a cure for cancer, yaassss queen! I can't believe men just went and invented violence like that, good thing we smart women are beyond reproach.

who's to decide? the dead preggo?

So if I don't want black people to have rights they're not human? If I don't want women to have rights they're not human? ohohoh this might be an philosophy I can get behind after all.

Abortion was based the entire time, anons. Poor people and lefties having abortions means less poor people and lefties are being born, which means we get taxed less. One abortion is cheaper than a lifetime of healthcare and food stamps.

Based

>relativism of personhood

>>relativism of personhood

dilate

Imagine feeling strongly about anything, especially to the point of fantasizing about violence

Basically anyone in the US who identifies with literally any political ideology. Cringe.

Tess of the D'Urbervilles

Fuck off tranny