You do keep a journal, don't you?

You do keep a journal, don't you?

Attached: journal.jpg (3024x3024, 1.51M)

Is this you?

I also have a journal, but I don't write in it very often. Most of it is just complaining about mundane shit, I'm too much of a coward to commit any serious thoughts to writing and then leave it lying around the house.

Attached: 1561733067067.jpg (720x661, 109K)

>leave it lying around the house
Do you live with your parents?

No, I just live in constant fear of the federal government.

Nothing wrong with living with your parents if you're in Uni in your hometown.

I did, but I read it a month later and found that I had written a bunch of cringe, so I tossed it.

Yes, but it's all nonsense.

this is really artsy and cute!
I keep a journal but it consists of messily scribbled rants and random thoughts

I keep a journal of my visits with prostitutes
Kind of sad, I suppose

Attached: EAL_sgvU8AAw4dQ.jpg (1364x2048, 368K)

I seem to be stuck in this phase. I write daily, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Gonna want some excerpts there, champ

Its all on spanish

Yeah I do. Usually I just rant about women or describe situations that never happened but I wish had. It's half fiction, half edgy opinions. Quite fun to read after a couple of years have passed. From high school I wrote about decapitating my English teacher and using her head for masturbation (much like Kemper).

En ese caso, los extractos, por favor

who's this testicle spectacle?

Yes. It's a regular composition book that I just write in when I feel like it. I used to do it all the time but now I really don't. I should start again and make it a sort of collage like I've wanted to. I don't know why I don't, actually. I should set aside time to do so before I go to bed but not in my bed like I do.

I also keep a commonplace book and a sketchbook but I hardly use the latter.

No, I don't. Why do you ask?

dale papu

Yes. Mostly mundane day-to-day stuff

I do because i'm a painter and like anyone who wants to leave a good legacy behind you should reflect and attempt to scratch out some deeper day to day understanding of your life for those who come after you to see.

I think I just look like a schizoid in half my writings though.

I use to keep one when I went canoe tripping cause I saw my friend had one and it looked neat. In practice tho I would write for a couple of days and then as the days and nights melded into one another I no longer had any desire for such mundane things such as writing.

journals are to diary's as closeted homos are to gays

Attached: meirl.png (2592x2592, 546K)

I used to have diaries when younger. As a kid and a teenager I had handwritten ones with drawn images, and a few dream diaries. Later on I had a "diary" where I just wrote down all of those painful thoughts and conclusions I repeated in my mind not to forget about them. Then I had a journal for several years on an autism forum. It was very pleasurable, people actually commenting my writings. I have no interest at the moment for one. Or do, but I am too depressed and distressed to take up a pen and a paper to write. But hey, when I get to move out of the hole (shared apartment) I live in that is depressing me, and I get started with my daily sketchbook I should have for my profession, maybe I write some things there too.

Very inspiring images of diaries.

I put up one more post here even if I don't think anyone is going to post in this thread anymore as I am WEIRD and OLD. You people are just as DISGUSTING PACK ANIMALS as people anywhere else. You fucking think that you are somehow extraordinary, even deviant, like so many cultured and artistic individuals do, but you FUCKING RUN AWAY WHEN THERE IS SOMEONE INEXPLICABLE WEIRD AROUND. Or someone who is OLD/FAILED. I have learnt this among my art student colleagues. You're no better than the MAGA hat trumpers.

I tossed one too. It was the one with lots of anxiety filled writings and sadistic-erotic drawings in it as I was having difficult times in my life. I found it in my father's closet at one point, and felt great disgust, as I thought my father had been watching those images I had drawn. I brought it to the garbage can of another block as I was afraid someone in our block would find it. Still regret throwing it away. Never throw your diaries/journals away.

>...INEXPLICABLY WEIRD AROUND.

Hate typos.

And yeah, "inexplicably different/strange" would be a better expression to use as "weird" creates an impression of a teenager posting. Sorry I am a non-native English speaker.

Attached: 66443328_153501675724045_8702789953298650681_n.jpg (1080x1134, 214K)

SERIOUSLY? You abandoned the entire thread just because there is an INEXPLICABLY DIFFERENT/OLD person posting in it? What a pack of COWARDS. HYPOCRITE COWARDS. Who portray themselves to both themselves and to the world as tolerant, open-minded individuals (just like every fucking artist or intellectual). WELL YOU ARE NOT. You are exactly as COWARDISH as your usual conservative, voting for Trump and supporting the Wall. SUCK THAT INTO YOUR THROATS and stop lying to the world. You are SCARY PIECES OF SHIT just like 90% of people in general. Esp. the OP who fucking started this thread and then leaves it just because there is an inexplicably different/old person posting in it. I mean HOW FUCKING MUCH OF A COWARD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? It's different though if they went to sleep. Well, what ever you hypocrites. You're no better than my art student colleagues, thinking that they are somehow tolerant, even if they are only tolerant about people whose difference can be explained.

YOU FUCKING DESERVE TO BE GASSED or sent to camps to be given a lesson. And all of your kind. Just like the dicks who think whites are superior to blacks and men are superior to women. You are no better than them.

I'm not black by the way. And who the hell would like to post in a thread where there was someone whose father watched their erotic drawings secretly in their diary? YIIIIIIKKKKKSSSS! That is so WEIRRRRRRDDDD! Hahaha! You narrow-minded idiots.

Attached: AADisRk.jpg (1080x648, 55K)

Going to posts one more time, to share this piece of information with you idiots. As you are PRIMITIVE APES, in spite of your reading hobby, just like the rest of the humanity, so that you could not possible get it on your own.

>someone whose father watched their erotic drawings
Because, you see, a thing like that makes anyone inexplicably different. And thus SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED, unlike LGBTQ people, immigrants, mentally disabled, mentally ill, religious people, or representatives of some subculture. There is an EXPLANATION and name for them being different. Thus a normie person does not have to fear that their difference is contagious. Also, a normie person does not want to socially ostracize anyone who is part of some minority, as that would be discrimination. Then again, if someone's father secretly watched their erotic drawings, there is no explanation for their apparent difference. They just appear different. And when there is no explanation to their difference, it might be contagious, and also they are not part of any minority, so that people ostracizing them would be guilty of discrimination of a minority.

I hope you STUCK THIS INTO YOUR RETARDED SKULLS. As this is beyond the grasp of most normies, or even non-normies when they are part of a minority, having an explanation for their difference.

Anyways, I want to kill all shitheads socially ostracizing people just because they are inexplicably different, esp. if they portray themselves as tolerant individuals.

Nothing more to add. Be PATHETIC CUNTS and drop a nice thread just because there was a weirdo posting in it. It is YOUR LOSS.

Attached: 1565839883026.png (683x366, 663K)

yes, it was a habit I got into when I was in hospital, then once I got released I realized it'd be nice to have a record of everything, pocket sized and start a new one each month

Yeah.
I also bind my own journals.

What is this? Did you made this? It's really good;

I keep a dreamjournal

post pics

what the fuck are you talking about?. who ostracized you paranoid pice of shit?.