I need your best book on rhetorics and maybe also on manipulation. Thanks

I need your best book on rhetorics and maybe also on manipulation. Thanks

Attached: 90927730-C479-4F32-8B3C-F402321EFBFD.png (599x755, 710K)

www.google.com

Preferably on how to play my cards right with religious people to get them to respect me, value my opinions and take advice from me.

Attached: 53270DA8-5039-4EB0-AB56-65E37506C36E.jpg (1051x751, 73K)

What are we looking at?

Yeah, no. There are too many shit books out there. Tried that. I need recs from big brain people and sadly, this might be the place where the biggest brain lit people on the internet hang out.

Probably photoshop

A lobster proudly portraying its faction's flag colours

>biggest brain lit people on the internet hang out
Nice attempt at manipulating anons by appealing to their narcissism.

The only people here that have read enough books to offer any help wouldn't fall for this. They know Yea Forums is only for the mentally ill and the retarded.

It is. But since i‘m looking for advice on the internet, this is still the place where the most lit mentally ill and retards vegetate.

Almost worked, so cut me some slack.

All books on 'manipulation' consist of edgelord meme trash. Efficient social manoeuvring is not something that can be taught in a book.

Thought so.
What would be the best approach to this then? Authenticity and being someone worthy of respect, actually having good ideas and opinions?

Schopenhauer's The Art of Being Right is a surprisingly thorough trolling manual. It is not a "le evil mastermind book" or any gay shit like that, but it will teach you how to utterly infuriate autists.
Manipulating people on the other hand involves being able to read people quickly and well which, somewhat paradoxically, means learning to let go of your ego in conversation so as to you actually pay attention to the other person and not yourself. A lot of the time when people are engaged in communication with each other it is just a kind of boasted where they wait for one another to finish their turn. Don't do that, pay attention. You do that through practice, not from reading books.

start with the Greeks (aristotle)

Thanks, i‘ll check it out.

Would take too long to really get into. I need to be able to pull this off in about two weeks.

>but it will teach you how to utterly infuriate autists.

by autists you mean normies? as in normal people?

No, I mean Aristotelians.

for some reason people on this site are pretty thin skin, reminds me of my younger brother, you say dum dum to him and the guy has some unexpected rage towards you all of the sudden

Attached: 1506062980397.jpg (400x400, 20K)

the political compass

>maybe also on manipulation
my ex gf's diary desu

Use your tongue

Attached: 41A1D649-0217-4D6D-8629-464CF55F92ED.gif (560x400, 903K)

Schopenhauer, the art of being right.
But it doesn't really work anymore on the internet era. Win a argument and be dishonest, if the video is put on the internet in some way, you'll get massively flamed.
Influence, by Cialdini, is on manipulation. This is better, since it works around behaviorial and psychological techniques, and people don't even notice they are being manipulated, unless they are themselves well versed into those kind of skilled.

Fuuugggggg