Bored

the last 5 or 6 shits ive tried to read all started strong but my interest completely fizzled the very next day, ive started watching movies instead and i havent picked up a book in weeks. i want to return but im not sure if i even give a shit anymore

Attached: iVUarfp.png (714x810, 87K)

Never gonna make it

Maybe you're reading the wrong things? Some writers really lack of talent when it comes to keeping people attention till the end.

congrats, you're ready for kinography, the highest form of art.

Attached: Tarkovsky.png (883x865, 1.13M)

Read a book that you actually enjoy, not one to fulfill your desire to be a pseud.

smoke heroin

congrats fren, youre a booklet now

why did they call him junior if he was so goddamn old

Because he was the younger of the two brothers.

Hope the movies you're watching are better than the Sopranos.

i watched stalker a few nights ago, shit was incredible

>t. autist

I finished an anatomy book a week ago. Kind of burnt out on history so giving science a go. Wondering what i should read next. Tired of manually converting pdf to text for tts since i cant be arsed w/ diagrams and such. Hang in there read something that interests you gl

thankd

Mirror's going to knock your socks of buddy

What books? Maybe they sucked.

honestly, that is easily my least favorite Tarkovsky film

libra
lime twig
hopscotch (reread)
london fields
broom of the system
as i lay dying (reread)
melancholy of resistance (almost finished)

Ay uncle Jun im going down to the deli, you want me to get the provolone or the salami?

:(
Ivan's is so much weaker though

just wait till the same happens with movies and you end up just staring at walls and trees it's bliss it also means you're going retarded

you hear about the chinese godfather? he made them an offer they couldn't understand

Sopranos is too tier, though there's a lot of things it could have done better

The Sopranos is great

It's okay user I liked Mirror a lot too.

Attached: BA75AB32-942A-4B42-8BEE-43953B1364D6.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

Why are you here? Why are you posting this low effort garbage? And to think a real thread died for this shit baka desu senpai

i dont understand

The script and performances are untouchable but the editing is so goofy.