Girl I am thinking about dating:

>30
>binges cocaine maybe three times a month
>same for molly and other drugs like acid
>smokes weed everyday
>probably abuses xanax
>told me she has anxiety problems

is she a lost cause bros

Attached: AD079C0A-53DB-44E4-91D4-77A0D4208EBD.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>is she a lost cause
>30
Yes. Let’s not even address the others.

OP here. basically I was wondering if there is any such thing as responsible drug use like this or if it is always a symptom of a person not worth your time romantically i.e crazy

pump her and dump her

>is she a lost cause bros

yes

also

>Yea Forums - Literature

Op, you know that you are in the literature board right? You just killed a thread to post this... You can post threads like this on Yea Forums /r9k/ /adv/
You know that right?

This person is probably fucking crazy. Even if it was drank everyday I'd say to watch out. But this is crazy irresponsible drug use. Like, I could understand doing some of that in college, did some of it myself, but at 30? Fuck dude. And if she's upfront about the anxiety issues and massive drug issues, what isn't she telling you?

I fucked up and posted this on the wrong board. PLS DELETE

wew lad

drug use doesn’t necessarily mean drug abuse (especially with molly/weed/psychodelics), but combined with mental problems and an older age it’s not a good sign

Any drug drug that alters your conscious mind is degenerate. Wisdom as the prime virtue, drug use is purely an epicurean behavior.

this

Red flags everywhere
>30
>binges cocaine
>binges MDMA
>abuses benzos
>emotionally damaged

Are you retarded? Anything other than weed, psychedelics and the occasional poppy tea is degenerate.

Not a lost cause. Even the most based, uncouth person come become righteous. Don't let these pessimistic, quasi-autist dorks make you think otherwise. A difficult path and often not conducive to success? Probably. Doesn't mean it's not worth the pursuit of you find something meaningful in the picture.

Weed and psychedelics are super degenerate. A crutch, if you will, for idleness and lack of insight

She's a lost cause but so is everyone on this website, especially those who come here seeking advice. Your relationship will be caustic but if that's something you want, go for it.

you are either a christian or post-christian westerner that still subscribes to christian moral paradigms. drop this pitiful shit already, it’s done bro

>post-christian
Is that an established term? I often feel that although I am an atheist my moral values are 100% Christian, maybe more so than most Christians.

Weed I can concede on. But psychs have a lot of potential to be far more than a cure for idleness. It's impossible to abuse, say mushrooms, because after a trip you feel exhausted and can go months without even thinking about tripping again. At my peak rate of drug experimentation I was tripping twice a month. That lasted for a month and slowed down to now, where I take it if the occasion arises, so far about once a year.

>30

Enjoy her barren womb.

I am neither but thanks for the inquiry. I am, however, not a immoral nihilist.

These insights from drugs can be felt through noninvasive and non threatening (to the body and psyche) forms.

but clearly you are since you are promoting christian moral values

>asking this on Yea Forums
>All these filthy fucking pseud causal normie motherfuckers saying no
She's your first novel mate. Get weird with it.