Zoomer here

>I've never read a philosophy book in my life
>really interested in it
>also wanna form my political views
>give me your most compelling reads on philosophy, history and economics

Attached: index.png (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritual-minds.com/philosophy/assorted/Philosophy - Arthur Schopenhauer - Studies In Pessimism.pdf
www2.hawaii.edu/~freeman/courses/phil360/16. Myth of Sisyphus.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start with Culture of Critique by MacDonald and The Concept of the Political by Schmitt.

Attached: 1565804864180.png (500x589, 343K)

Dialectical and historical materialism by stalin, principles of communism by engels, the state and revolution by Lenin, capital by marx.

Can you give me a tier list please user?

nice troll

Attached: 1565598588825.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

thank you sir

Depends on what branch of philosophy you are interested in.

Wtf, when did Tucker stop being a neo-con nigger and actually become based. I’m not right wing, but the incessant worshipping of capitalist elites is what made me not like neo-cons

>>also wanna form my political views
>dismisses Marxism outright as a joke
Yep, you're a zoomer alright

Be a good boy and read Schopenhauer. It will teach not to get your hopes up about life. Plus it's a good intro to Kant and Plato

>most compelling reads on philosophy
>Schopenhauer

Attached: 1564868598710.jpg (800x450, 65K)

About 2015-2016 along with the rise of Trump.

Attached: TrumpHowdy.jpg (630x354, 172K)

It is though

Yes, but you can't solidly refute any system of philosophy without developing some understanding of it.

Philosophy Books

Enchiridion
Letters from a Stoic
The Art of Living
Meditations
Beyond Good & Evil
Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Political Books

Culture of Critique
Camp of The Saints
The Unnecessary War

>The Elites are sapping our spirit
>Elites claim economic growth is most important
Eh? Isn't that the fellow who works for Fox and relentlessly shills for Trump? How is it even possible for him to say that with a straight face?

Attached: starlight_kaoruko_huh_wait.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Cringe and bluepilled

>Plus it's a good intro to Kant
Why?

Kant is an intro to Schopenhauer not the other way around

Do you really hate niggers so much that you're willing to vote for the Right even when they're using leftist talking points?

i recommend “a history western philosophy” by russell (although it might be a bit difficult for a beginner)
this spiritual-minds.com/philosophy/assorted/Philosophy - Arthur Schopenhauer - Studies In Pessimism.pdf (especially “the vanity of existence” and “immortality”) and this www2.hawaii.edu/~freeman/courses/phil360/16. Myth of Sisyphus.pdf will probably leave you wanting more

Attached: BD5848B9-89F2-45D1-AD74-9893FF4B4CCD.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

Read any other history besides Russell

Read William James, zoomerboy. He's the most useful philosopher bar none. It will actually benefit you and not just fill your head with smoke and mirrors.

why..? it’s one of my favourite