Take my first my first class of Arabic

>take my first my first class of Arabic
>teacher goes to my mosque (I converted)
>pulls up map of Middle East during class
>it says "Palestine" instead of Israel

Looking forward to arguing ethics in philosophy too

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Yea Forums - Incels and Religion Cucks

i.m ghay

>Incels and Religion Cucks
well that's a lot of literature tbqh

kek

The best way to get back at your parents today is to tell them you've converted to Islam.

Congrats, OP. You hate your parents.

If your parents are boomers they probably wouldn't care. I don't think it's possible to be more indifferent to your children than boomers are

My dad is dead and my mom doesn't know

>(I converted)
gigacuck

what are your views on ethics?

how does that happen?

Fuck off. Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature not your personal blog
Off topic
Low quality post

Pretty cringe and edgy but Muslims make feel normal

Not talking about my parents here but I love my mom and intend to convert her once I am sufficiently versed in Islam

>Pretty cringe and edgy but Muslims make feel normal
umm, ok but what are your views on ethical philosophy

Natural law

Enlightenment cringe and bluepilled

I'm speaking from a purely psychological standpoint. Whether you realize it or not, your animosity towards your parents led you to converting to Islam, because you are unconsciously imagining what it would be like if they knew, assuming you're telling the truth and your father is dead and your mother is currently unaware.

Try it. Try to imagine yourself talking to your father or mother about your conversion. Really think about what they would say, and how they would feel, and try not to be too self-indulgent, please. Once you realize what drives your conversion, you'll find it has less sway on you.

I don't give a shit if you love your mother. I wanted to know the truth. Enjoy your three-day vacation.

natural law is more antiquity/middle ages. enlightenment is natural rights, which is not the same thing

Natural law comes from Aristotle.

My father would be happy I got some morality, my mother would think it's beautiful once I explained it properly.

Based fuck kikes

>My father would be happy I got some morality, my mother would think it's beautiful once I explained it properly.
>try not to be too self-indulgent, please

Welp, I tried. I would be eager to hear what your mother really think when you tell her. I hope the shock of it doesn't lead you to hate her more than you already do.

>enjoy your three day vacation
Hm. Boy I wonder, what could this mean?

Attached: Whos_Behind_This_Post.jpg (777x720, 128K)

He never said he held animosity toward his mother you psychobabbling dumb fuck.

My mom influenced me to care about spirituality at all

You don't understand, user. Unless you are a Christian you hate your parents. God loves you, just come back to Christianity. YOu know it's the truth, why do you persist in rebelling against parental authority? Is it because you are mad at God?

As I said, he may not be aware of it himself, but there's no denying it if he's converted to Islam and his mother has not or will not in the future. You simply can't love your non-Muslim parents if you convert to Islam and they don't. It's against the precepts of Islam.

Islam doesn't say you can't love non Muslims unless they persecute you for your religion or drive you from your home, as per Surah 60. They can't inherit from Muslims though.

>You simply can't love your non-Muslim parents if you convert to Islam and they don't. It's against the precepts of Islam.

That wasnt what you first said though. You said his "animosity led him to convert". Now you are backpedaling by saying he's fundamentally forbidden to. This is why I hate you Psuedo-Psychological retards. You wriggle like fish and start making up your own shit.

Why is Islam so hung up on being persecuted? Christianity or Buddhism don't seem to have this problem. The Christian and Buddhist are taught to embrace persecution and live with it so as to bring them closer to the divine, and yet Islam teaches to scorn those who persecute you and destroy them.

Because we believe jihad brings you closer to the divine

Yes, his animosity led him to convert because he felt on an unconscious level that there would be some push back by his parents, even if this push back is only something inherently imagined and non-real, but that doesn't matter. The act of imagining it, even on an unconscious level, makes it real for the brain, which can't distinguish between the abstract and reality.

Why would God be in favor of killing others or yourself in His name? There was a time when the crusaiders did this same thing in the name of Jesus Christ, but that was hundreds of years ago. Why is it that Islam hasn't grown out of that phase yet?

Which country are you from?

God loves warriors. Why haven't you grown out of your Whig phase?

this post is based. the gods love the strong and virtuous

Attached: 38569C72-293E-4D08-99AB-3D9CE3815125.jpg (512x380, 283K)