Thoughts on her?

Thoughts on her?

Attached: ayn-rand.jpg (300x300, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4doTzCs9lEc
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, not that bad

It's insane how often her views are caricatured to mean "helping people bad".
Love her or hate her, those Donahue interviews are pure gold

She’s ok, but her books are kinda lame, if you want to just lay out political philosophy don’t torture it into a novel, just write your ideas

Now, you can’t get anymore based than this.

>Got all the benefits of social security
>Constantly shit talked social security
Hmm

Her books are boring and awfully written, but her philosophy essays are actually fairly decent.
I believe she's trying to solve Nietzsche's legacy of defining an objective philosophical framework with the absence of God. She never recognized Nietzsche's influence on her tho, and i believe she failed in what she intended to do, but it is still interesting to read.

>what is accelerationism

In this day and age, Ayn Rand's novels and philosophical works are a must have for any aspiring dandy seeking the latest in in self conscious ideological kitsch and contrarian perversion. See, I would be another Marxist and advocate of heterodox economics if not for the fact that I find sexually dominant neoliberal women erotically irresistible, women like Ayn Rand, Ms. Thatcher, Hillary Clinton, come on, they all look like dominatrixes. I have managed to enter into an anachronistic, high modernist bourgeoisie mentality, at once New York-Chicagoan midcentury academic, Mickey Spillane pulp knucklehead and 90s techlibertarian california entrepreneur with just a dash of William Burroughs libertarianism.

Reading The Fountainhead right now (first time reading any Rand). The story itself is good. The actual mechanics of her writing don't seem that special. I get the impression that if she hadn't shilled her ideology her work would be remembered more pleasantly. I get the vibe that people who criticize her work either haven't read it or have sour grape syndrome when it comes to any contemplation of people with talented or domineering personalities.

She was the Andromache of Primitivism. Her ahumanism ("radical individualism") is akin to Cioran's except optimistic.

Attached: 09937819830.jpg (752x947, 142K)

>Forced to buy an annuity.
>Collects benefit she was forced to pay for

Wow, what a hypocrite

I tried to read the fountainhead. As I was a loner I related to the loner who thought he could change the world.

I'm kind of embarrassed that I ever read her books though.

>her

I liked her short stories better than her long works.

the philosophy is.. reasonable but has unacceptable and unrealistic preconditions, much like marxism. Back when I considered myself a tortured genius I liked it quite a bit though.

Sanpaku gan (三白眼) or Sanpaku (三白) is a Japanese term meaning "three whites".[1] It is generally referred to in English as "sanpaku eyes" and refers to eyes in which the white space above or below the iris is visible.

According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2][unreliable source?] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

CHOKE AND STROKE

CHOKE AND STROKE

CHOKE
AND STROKE

Bitch is loony. Look at her in this interview... she isn't even coherent enough to understand the interview has started

youtube.com/watch?v=4doTzCs9lEc

Attached: 1564289100368.png (636x424, 156K)

Rand was a submissive.
Did you not read anything by her?
She was all about dominant men taking what they wanted from women.

Regardless, she was a shit writer.

>Barbara Weidman met Nathaniel Branden because of their mutual interest in Ayn Rand's works. They became personal friends of Rand in 1950,[4] and when they married in 1953, Rand and her husband, Frank O'Connor, served as the matron of honor and best man

>In 1954, Nathaniel Branden began a secret romantic affair with Rand with the reluctant permission of both spouses. This relationship continued for three years.[6][9][10] While their respective spouses, Barbara Branden and Frank O'Connor, had knowledge of the affair and nominally accepted it, Branden later said it led to "years of pain" and "enormous harm", describing it as a "sacrifice"

But irl, Ayn was a sexually assertive cultleader polycule mistress. Take a lanky jew like young Alan Greenspan, she must have seemed to him like an incredibly sensual woman. Hillary is literally and beyond all question into saloesque pizzagate stuff, which is too much but it makes the aura of excess and female perversion around her all the more real, I've been masturbating to this complex scenario involving marina abramovic, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton a bucketfull of calves blood and a positively enormous dildo

She objectively looks like a fuckin foot and probably smells as much

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

But feet are hot

>>I will never read a book written by a woman.
>Now, you can’t get anymore based than this
Jannie scum need to stop speed-deleting posts.

Evil person. Hypocrite. Terrible writer. Christ-hating Jew.

‘ate Reagan
‘ate communists
‘ate God
‘ate injuns

luv laissez-faire capitalism
luv abortions
luv me political beliefs tortured into the stories of novels

Simple as.

Attached: 7CF150C7-4F4B-4E76-92E5-DC9E1F3697C0.jpg (188x189, 17K)

Poor man's Land.

>poor man’s Land
>Rand
More like asian man’s Land lmao

liked it rough