I was thinking the other day about why there didn't seen to be any great black literature in the canon; about whether...

I was thinking the other day about why there didn't seen to be any great black literature in the canon; about whether or not blacks had been systematically oppressed, by various means, in all (white) countries, so that they did not have access to the same education or experience as whites, necessary for the formation of the literary mind.

There if course have been celebrated black writers; in England, Benjamin Zephaniah has been praised for his contribution to British poetry (although I find his poetry void of anything resembling beauty, metre or poise) - perhaps, I thought, black writers are institutionally barred from the press, so to speak, say that great black writing is not known. This seems absurd though, as MLK jr's speeches are some of the finest examples of public speaking I know of.

What I'm getting at is this: are blacks genetically, inherently inferior at writing, or is it oppression?

Here's a video I watched just now about whether or not racism really is to blame:
youtu.be/eowKlWupYk8

Attached: 1-19-Martin-Luther-King-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 169K)

p-purely socio economic factors

>there didnt seem to be any great black literature in the canon
WEB Dubois
Ralph Ellison
James Baldwin
Richard Wright
Toni Morrison
Alexandre Dumas

Are there any black philosophers whose work is unrelated to
>their blackness
>race
>civil rights
>slavery/colonialism

Like, a philosopher who just happened to be black, not a Black Philosopher?

>Thomas Sowell (black black man)
>Plato
>???

Attached: image.jpg (243x366, 22K)

>3 posters, 3 replies
way to change goalposts so fast. First you were asking about great black literature, then it's "black philosophers who don't talk about being black." I smell a narrative brewing
>"are blacks genetically inferior???"

No, read c/acc

Attached: Lil-Wayne--198384-jpg.jpg (300x400, 16K)

i'm not black nor am i particularly fond of multi culti nonsense etc
but of course there are good black writers even if they are not particularly well known outside their own niches. i guess from your reference to zephaniah you are british so i suggest you check our patience agbabe, bernadine evaristo, leone ross (the best british black writers are women for some reason)
if you are american then the writers of the harlem renaissance are worth checking out e.g. langston hughes

Attached: 1553759779675.jpg (750x736, 58K)

They are inherently inferior. Latin America has only been independent for 200 years or so yet it has produced a stronger body of literature than Sub-Saharan Africa in its entire history. There's also racism, poverty, civil wars, crime, etc in Latin America, so you can make excuses for blacks all you want, but it all boils down to lack of creativity and intelligence.

>Alexandre Dumas
>black

>Plato
2/10 bait

Sub-Saharan Africans are genetically inferior in terms of intelligence, no doubt about it. Hardcore nurture over nature types who view everyone who happens to be a human being as blessed with free will, equal "blank slate" brains at birth, and some kind of divine "consciousness" which defies genetic differences are arrogant fantasists, or worse, fetishists.

In a deeper level, blacks are able to reach their full potential via slavery. I do not think there is anything wrong about giving castrated black slaves to Whites, West Asians, Indians, Near Easterners, or East Asians who have proven their worth. I believe making blacks slaves is one way to improve relations between the West and Mid East.
For example, I have a lot of chores and meaningless labor to do, but I also have many noble intellectual endeavors. Keeping up with everything is difficult, especially since I am losing my vigor with age. I need some more time to exercise. With a castrated black slave who is forced to work whereby I receive most of his earnings, I can, indeed, accomplish more. When I look into a black man's eyes, I see nothing but a void, an abyss, wherein everything wrong with human beings is hundred times manifold. Therefore, I wish to make him my slave. Moreover, I have a lot of bottled up aggression, and I feel if I were to take it out on a black man, I would feel much better.
I am against all sexual relations with the negro, however. So long as one does not have sexual contact with the negro, everything seems fair game, including whippings and minor slashing.
Before anyone calls me "ironic" or an edgelord, I am serious. I have and will continue to accomplish a good deal in my life. Having a black slave can help me be even better.

>In a deeper level
On a deeper level*

Soon all white sissy boys will experience the true power of black bulls in black jackboots. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations.

Attached: 23.jpg (585x2300, 983K)

Listen, blacks are not capable of accomplishing, perceiving, or understanding anything on their own. They are uncreative and brutish race. In fact, one can make the argument they are not of the Homo sapien species. It is in the interest of black people to become slaves once more. In fact, I would make the argument you were more content and at ease as slaves, and that's what you should go back to being. Imo, most newer black slaves must be castrated though.

All of this is trash. Blacks would be happier as slaves, and it could also help boom the economy.

delusional

>I also have many noble intellectual endeavors
yeah i bet you don't though

Believe whatever you want. I do have two to three noble intellectual endeavors. Granted, I wish life worked in such a manner where you pass a kind of border and are then judged as fit or unfit for the society in question. Instead, you have to constantly push and deal with many changing factors, especially in regards to the erratic market. I believe making black slaves once more can help improve the markets and give people more time to contemplate deeper questions of life.
The fact is, one minute of suffering from me is worth lifetimes of pain from millions of negroes. This is because blacks, technically speaking, do not have qualia. In fact, I will argue that all mammals and birds have qualia except for the black man. In this sense, it does not matter what one does to black people, for they lack the cognitive capacity to reflect on what is experienced. They are effectively "philosophical zombies".

>"there's no good black literature"
>"that's not good"
>brush strokes
eyeroll.jpg

cope