Can we make a stoicism flowchart?

Can we make a stoicism flowchart?

Attached: marco aurelio.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/14988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegesias_of_Cyrene
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stoicism

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

>needing a flowchart for the most accessible basic bitch philosophy “““philosophy”””

Not much to make a chart about.
Seneca -> Epictetus -> Aurelius and possibly read something about the cynic philosophers if you want background.

It's called REBT "rational emotive behavioral therapy"

The ABCDE model

Attached: ABCDEModelcoaching.png (758x501, 62K)

Cynics > Xeno > Seneca > Marcus

Attached: Untitled.png (941x675, 19K)

There are really only 3 authors to read, Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius. You can search the Suda for bits and pieces about stoicism, or Lives and Opinions of Eminent Philosophers, but unfortunately the foundational philosophers, Zeno, Cleanthes, and Chrysippus, have no extant writings.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/14988

Watch some shitty self-help youtuber - > watch your wife having sex with other men

You're welcome OP

This is the start position.

Attached: flowchart.png (1250x700, 70K)

the stoics were a bunch of natatist faggots no different from the average greek.
nothing of what they said was profound or thought-provoking.

>live a life of virtue according to nature

this is a meaningless philosophy. nature is not virtuous. have you seen what animals do to one another in nature? to be virtuous you have go against nature not acquiesce to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegesias_of_Cyrene

the only good greek philosopher. unfortunately none of his writings survived. he was banned from speaking in alexandria for saying death is better than life

Attached: best-for-men-and-women-to-die-silenus-quote-full.jpg (1500x900, 196K)

stoics on atheism

they saw it as a negative

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 14-42-44.png (1366x768, 678K)

Perfect, spbp

This kind of guy likely hates Stoicism. Stoicism is very traditionalist.

There is Musonius too, but to understand what Musonius says you need to have a grasp of Stoicism, otherwise you will ask why in the hell he is saying what he says.

I think Epictetus and Cicero (who was not a Stoic) is a good combination.

stoicism is hipster bugman self-help

They don't even read self-help. They're content with their life. They consume content and look forward to the steady stream of content yet to be released.

so how do you cultivate it

Bugmen are consumerist, Stoicism is not consumerist at all.

so according to the stoics, i have no friends because i am a wicked man lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 15-45-08.png (1366x768, 671K)

normies don't have friends either, not according to the way a greek philosopher would understand it.

That's obviously true user, did you need fucking Marcus Aurelius to tell you?

oh my g-d have sex you sad fuck

if it's not a 10 asian girl, there is no point. i would still be depressed after fucking a white girl

Attached: 150521 jimin AOA 안대 지민 흔들려 동아방송대 축제 직캠-[01.25.518-01.29.989].webm (405x720, 2.29M)

Haha what a disgusting set of ideas, very interesting

Is she a chuuni?

what is 2nd year old junior high in japan? high school?

Attached: fap 151103 jimin 아주대 통통콘서트 AOA 에이오에이 (지민) - 심쿵해 (Heart Attack) [ (609x1080, 2.76M)

2nd year of junior high*

Read letters from a stoic - seneca, stoics don't need friends, but they understand the benefit of having them, and value the ability to maintain/have friends.