ITT: Philosophers that remind you of yourself

ITT: Philosophers that remind you of yourself

For me it’s Nietzsche - intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

Attached: 0ECF41C9-5246-4EBA-A5E6-5119811AC9A3.jpg (2334x3189, 1.12M)

It's Deleuze and I hate it.

Schiller

I am a fairly boring person, and there is little to my name besides my passions and vices. However, I love to bask in the light of more interesting individuals often, and I strive to do justice to the emotions which I developed by surrounding myself with their shining brilliance by reflecting them in my writing and reporting their effects. I am naive, and starry-eyed, and not a positive role model, but I am lifeless without the aesthetic—I am its shadow, dark and dependent, and this part in the drama of life is enough to satiate my soul and grant me brief access to the will of the great.

Attached: 4-johann-christoph-friedrich-schiller-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg (655x900, 243K)

It would be Oscar Wilde for all three of you. None of the wit, just the being a faggot part.

>ITT: Philosophers that remind you of yourself
>For me it’s Nietzsche
Same, but for very different reasons.
Though he had more courage to get along with his thoughts than I have, many of his conclusions (death of God in our society and perhaps humanity, nihilism, cope, the depth of moral dilemmas; glory versus suffering) have been etched onto me very deeply.
I still think that God does exist and live, yet we cannot fathom the God the decent human beings experienced, we come from a place of minimalism and cowardice in the face of the Leap of Faith.

Emil Cioran. He just shitposts all day long just like myself.

Only gay people, such as yourself, know who Oscar Wilde is.

Attached: 049CF8DC-9D96-4095-A086-DD3AA494AAE3.jpg (220x324, 17K)

If someone is between 15 and 19 years old, it always comes down to Nietzsche for the sole reason that he apparently suits quite well when it comes to the self-aggrandizing pseudo bullshit teenagers so often indulge in.

Seething Christcuck detected. Read Charles Darwin

For me personally it's Kierkegaard.
Because he died a virgin

Wittgenstein, retarded autist

Darwin didn't refute christianity
16 yo or new atheist 32 yo who doesn't read books detected

ironic shitposting is stil lshitposting..stop it

Attached: 2.jpg (720x450, 90K)

>refute something that doesn’t exist
18 year old that thinks Christianity is cool now that all his friends are atheists detected

you just outed yourself loser. Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist.

definitely Guy Debord

It reeks.

bait

Socrates, I'm really annoying

Diogenes. Same attitude but I'm not smart.

Ben Shapiro

Don't remember his name, but it's the guy that wrote 'my diary desu'

>+130IQ
>competition driven and can't stand losing
>very eccentric, not contrarian per se but have very weird tastes in everything
>prefer animals over people

Who am I?

Attached: 1550184405027.png (321x328, 164K)

he was more witty than smart

Schopenhauer?

For me it is pic related.

Attached: 1564035399429.jpg (750x521, 332K)

All of you are a bunch of pseudo intellectuals and can't step on the little finger of any philosopher.

yeah anyone who is posting these without trolling is a lost cause. comparing yourself to philosophers because you "prefer animals over people" is homosexual.

Attached: camus_1.jpg (235x287, 13K)

Camus was the ultimate midwit, like a 5’10 man in a room of short people.

Attached: bat.jpg (1126x1500, 753K)

Weininger

Attached: 1565868038210.jpg (1050x700, 409K)

That really sucks user, feel better