Recommend a /fit/izen something by nietzche

Attached: 1560197822713.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanlit.fandom.com/wiki/Charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I recommend you eat a good helping of chicken breast and steamed brocolli and then jump off the nearest highrise building.

beyond good and evil is his greatest work i think, thus spoke zarathustra is sort of shit but it might appeal to people larping as heros for lifting weights, it's very self-aggrandizing

Nietzsche was an idiot. Just stick with Plato and the Platonists, as in your OP image

Did Plato actually say/write this?

i have no idea i just have it saved

Pretty sure this is a rough quote from the Republic, one of the less respectable translations. The correct quote shouldn't be essentially that "the ideal man is one of thinking and doing"

I should clarify, the issue with the quote is the word "scholar". To us, this makes us think of anyone who is intelligent. However, the original Greek translates closer to someone who creates, or an artist.

fpbp

fpbp holy shiet

I'd just get the skinny on him from H.L. Mencken (skip the biographical stuff). If you do want some primary material beyond good and evil is his best work. Collegefags mostly stick to thus spake zarathustra and genealogy of morals.

Fatty/dyel cope

post body

no, go back
as you will be in a few years

Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Ignore all other posts.

Why? Care to explain?

>to effeminate
Was Plato illiterate?

no, the translator was

>not recommending a steak and three kg of fruit
Never gonna jump that building, anonkun

Start with the Greeks. Read the philosophers before Nietzsche. Endgame content is Western Occultism

4chanlit.fandom.com/wiki/Charts

He was barely B1 at English! Give him a break

if there is no source, probably not

Attached: mijoo 제작진 언니와 한판 붙은 미주! '아이돌 그라운드' 러블리즈(Love (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>/fit/
The Gay Science, unironically.

Attached: Gay.jpg (263x406, 41K)

Geneology of morality and beyond good and evil are all you need

>/fitlit/
Read Mishima instead.

Will to power only book of nietzsches i read that has actually helped my lifts, trust me i tried the whole bibliography before I found it

This, OP
Also if you unironically still want Nietzsche try Thus Spoke Zarathustra