Influenced Virtually all subsequentWestern philosophy

How many philosophers have this written on their wikipedia page? So far I've found these:
Plato
Aristotle
Aquinas
And kant
Are there any others? My goal is to study these guys and see what they have to say.

Pic unrelated unless you want it to be

Attached: SmartSelect_20190816-083038_Adblock_Browser.jpg (1063x799, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFxCpWWs3lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2% of straight men are willing to date a man

Attached: 1523179647517.png (750x734, 764K)

Bullshit.
I don't believe 1 in 50 men would be willing to date a tranny.

Redpill me on Kant. The heck did he say?
I would add Bacon/Boyle, after which everyone claims to have empirical evidence of everything, and Hitler, after which everyone has to recognize nations.

How fragile does your heterosexuality/masculinity have to be in order for this to be a dealbreaker lmao

Does not compute. If you're willing to date a trans "woman" then you're not heterosexual, so that statistic should be 100%.

>How fragile does your heterosexuality/masculinity have to be
Surely if you are dating a man, by definition, you are no longer heterosexual.

>How fragile does your heterosexuality/masculinity have to be
Exactly fragile enough to be broken by a dick

Attached: 1531279617655.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Those 2 percent are gay faggots LARPing as straight.

I'm very positive that the majority of men would rather fuck a cute shaved boy on hormones in the ass than a weirdo in a dress with a wound pussy with hairs inside it.
I'm also pretty positive that a man with gender dysphoria would be happier being slim, shaved, in normal but tight usually boy clothing and had his dick still on.

If you're dating a man, sure. We're talking about (trans) women here though.

Is sex all you're looking for in a girl?

homo

Basically I find the whole trans movement cringe, should just rather be about accepting effeminate guys.

Attached: flowerjuuu.png (319x278, 41K)

>ITT: only the unrelated image discussed

Feels like a discord /r9k/ invasion in here. /lgbt/ needs to actually be a containment board.

Attached: 600full-ellen-page.jpg (301x400, 56K)

or masculine women, whatever. Not acting out something you're not.

imagine your jew handler going "haha hold this hahaha come on it will be fun and cool it'll make for a great picture hehe" and you just obey

if we could see inside celebs' minds we'd see cognitive development on par with abused children

>I'm very positive that the majority of men would rather fuck a cute shaved boy on hormones in the ass than a weirdo in a dress with a wound pussy with hairs inside it.

Can confirm.

Yes, that was probably before she was 'gay' in later on in life despite being raised Buddhist. Why hide it if Buddhist and Canadian? She was turned gay. I read about her being harassed sexually in movies she played in during her childhood. She played in that pedo movie where she kills the pedo, then a movie where she's okay with pedo in Juno, then she plays in X-Men where the director was mean to her. She was super confused. Why would Juno fuck a dweeb then some rock middle aged dude? It was not consistent sexuality. It was like they were trying to turn her gay. Crush on the beta, then crush on your dad, then hold up this sign.

Attached: 1472436001673.jpg (662x593, 73K)

Here's one you missed.

Attached: 9781912453641.jpg (425x648, 32K)

Also, that one movie where she's schizo and got dumped out of a car after losing her virginity. It was treating adolescent sex as dangerous and disturbing in every movie she plays in. The Tracy Fragments, Juno, Hard Candy, then at the end of the day she's kissing a girl in The East wanting to be a Freegan.

Attached: Ellen+Page+East+Photo+Call+SXSW+4PTcdtt-hIDx.jpg (714x1024, 171K)

I'm looking for girl in a girl.

>Influenced: All Medieval philosophy

Attached: MedRom0309Boethius.jpg (800x1020, 175K)

May I join you? ' enquired the foreigner politely, and as the two friends moved somewhat unwillingly aside he adroitly placed himself 'between them and at once joined the conversation. ' If I am not mistaken, you were saying that Jesus never existed, were you not? ' he asked, turning his green left eye on Berlioz.
'No, you were not mistaken,' replied Berlioz courteously. ' I did indeed say that.'
'Ah, how interesting! ' exclaimed the foreigner.
'What the hell does he want?' thought Bezdomny and frowned.
'And do you agree with your friend? ' enquired the unknown man, turning to Bezdomny on his right.
'A hundred per cent! ' affirmed the poet, who loved to use pretentious numerical expressions.
'Astounding! ' cried their unbidden companion. Glancing furtively round and lowering his voice he said : ' Forgive me for being so rude, but am I right in thinking that you do not believe in God either? ' He gave a horrified look and said: ' I swear not to tell anyone! '

Yes, neither of us believes in God,' answered Berlioz with a faint smile at this foreign tourist's apprehension. ' But we can talk about it with absolute freedom.'
The foreigner leaned against the backrest of the bench and asked, in a voice positively squeaking with curiosity :
'Are you . . . atheists? '
'Yes, we're atheists,' replied Berlioz, smiling, and Bezdomny thought angrily : ' Trying to pick an argument, damn foreigner! '
'Oh, how delightful!' exclaimed the astonishing foreigner and swivelled his head from side to side, staring at each of them in turn.

In our country there's nothing surprising about atheism,' said Berlioz with diplomatic politeness. ' Most of us have long ago and quite consciously given up believing in all those fairy-tales about God.'
At this the foreigner did an extraordinary thing--he stood up and shook the astonished editor by the hand, saying as he did so :
'Allow me to thank you with all my heart!'
'What are you thanking him for? ' asked Bezdomny, blinking.

For some very valuable information, which as a traveller I find extremely interesting,' said the eccentric foreigner, raising his forefinger meaningfully.
This valuable piece of information had obviously made a powerful impression on the traveller, as he gave a frightened glance at the houses as though afraid of seeing an atheist at every window.
'No, he's not an Englishman,' thought Berlioz. Bezdomny thought: ' What I'd like to know is--where did he manage to pick up such good Russian? ' and frowned again.

But might I enquire,' began the visitor from abroad after some worried reflection, ' how you account for the proofs of the existence of God, of which there are, as you know, five? '
'Alas! ' replied Berlioz regretfully. ' Not one of these proofs is valid, and mankind has long since relegated them to the archives. You must agree that rationally there can be no proof of the existence of God.'

Bravo!' exclaimed the stranger. ' Bravo! You have exactly repeated the views of the immortal Emmanuel on that subject. But here's the oddity of it: he completely demolished all five proofs and then, as though to deride his own efforts, he formulated a sixth proof of his own.'
'Kant's proof,' objected the learned editor with a thin smile, ' is also unconvincing. Not for nothing did Schiller say that Kant's reasoning on this question would only satisfy slaves, and Strauss simply laughed at his proof.'
As Berlioz spoke he thought to himself: ' But who on earth is he? And how does he speak such good Russian? '

Kant ought to be arrested and given three years in Solovki asylum for that " proof " of his! ' Ivan Nikolayich burst out completely unexpectedly.
'Ivan!' whispered Berlioz, embarrassed.
But the suggestion to pack Kant off to an asylum not only did not surprise the stranger but actually delighted him. ' Exactly, exactly! ' he cried and his green left eye, turned on Berlioz glittered. ' That's exactly the place for him! I said to him myself that morning at breakfast: " If you'll forgive me, professor, your theory is no good. It may be clever but it's horribly incomprehensible. People will think you're mad." '
Berlioz's eyes bulged. ' At breakfast ... to Kant? What is he rambling about? ' he thought.
'But,' went on the foreigner, unperturbed by Berlioz's amazement and turning to the poet, ' sending him to Solovki is out of the question, because for over a hundred years now he has been somewhere far away from Solovki and I assure you that it is totally impossible to bring him back.'
'What a pity!' said the impetuous poet.
'It is a pity,' agreed the unknown man with a glint in his eye, and went on: ' But this is the question that disturbs me--if there is no God, then who, one wonders, rules the life of man and keeps the world in order? '
'Man rules himself,' said Bezdomny angrily in answer to such an obviously absurd question.
'I beg your pardon,' retorted the stranger quietly,' but to rule one must have a precise plan worked out for some reasonable period ahead. Allow me to enquire how man can control his own affairs when he is not only incapable of compiling a plan for some laughably short term, such as, say, a thousand years, but cannot even predict what will happen to him tomorrow? '

>Feels like a discord /r9k/ invasion
It must be. Not just this thread either

Attached: BCDE348D-DB22-4AA6-93AA-78E64A42F5AC.jpg (630x616, 63K)

Descartes and Augustine

Women have ovaries and certain instincts. Men do not, and for that reason all non-damaged men exclusively date women.

I'm not sure you're one to talk but yes I've seen the other threads and that's why I posted that. There's discussing politics and then there's baiting with transexual /r9k/ tier stuff.

I'm tempted to post that yellow transpuppy they spam and ask something about philosophy as I do it even though I've never even saved the image. It'd be a test to see how many crossposters are here.

>why do people's religion and or political compass go against the creation of a catgirl or dogboy?
>isn't innocence something to be cherished?
>when will society get out of this intermediate phase of closed mindedness???

Or something to that effect even more obnoxious. Then I'd switch my IP and delete the cookies to bump it saying:

>>did you just assume gender etc

Attached: arts-graphics-2008_1186005a.jpg (410x290, 26K)

i prefer women have vaginas, for some reason

Attached: 1565803736618.jpg (762x768, 63K)

No children is also part of a woman, also personality. Liking glittery things doesn't make u a girl, it's, in fact, a shallow representation of humans. Legbutt trannies promote a shallow nihilistic representation of man (and I mean man)

(Unless you're really God damned cute in which case let's marry)

it's ridiculously trying to turn subjective experience into an objective deterministic one.
-Look, your set of behaviour qualify you into being a polisexual Gemini Yu-Gi-Oh card lover. Stop being so bigoted about yourself and conform to our view.

I feel like they're perfectly aware they're subjectivists

Intolerant ass. Liking trans is hetero unless it is exclusively trans or you like trans and guys.

>I'm not sure you're one to talk
What’s that supposed to mean?

>She was turned gay
You saw her fucking a dude pre-career? Maybe she’s bi and just went one way. None of your business if or why.
>okay with pedo
Where? I saw the film ages ago. Don’t remember any of that.
>dweeb/middle aged dude
In the movie? It’s just a movie!

Nice, that makes it 5.

Thanks for answering instead of being triggered by an unrelated pic like everyone else in this thread.

Nice. Now 6

She self inserts into titles. She wanted to be a Freegan after playing in The East due to angst towards society. She's a vegan in real life.

Actors fall for their fake lovers constantly because they have to feel for real how they are supposed to feel in the movie.She's a HS teen going for a guy that's like 40 but also a guy that's like 17 that's very dweeb looking. Before that she's ironically the predator in a movie where she's supposed to be being preyed upon. Then there's the Fragment one where sex is strewn to be disturbing due to her losing her innocence rather than just having sex. Getting dumped of the car with her pants down and all.

>what's that supposed to mean
You're a shit poster here and a tripfaggot on top of it. When I've tripped in the past I was hardcore FOR the board culture. Not here, but still.

About str8 vs crooked and what's in between, you are always more one than the other and she started with guys, ergo she was turned gay. As a non-christfaggot she had no reason to pretend to be straight.

Are they ? then what's with the political movement, the theorist, the lgbtqia+, and not don't even get me started with John Money experiment, if not conformism ? in other words trying underlie a label under the generality of human experience ?

>why yes, I do make trans themed slide threads on Yea Forums, how could you tell?

Attached: 1565321076150.jpg (625x618, 51K)

>Intolerant ass
You're the one not letting people define their own sexual preferences

Attached: 31779901_419487938525139_7161499744332677120_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

So, he's the guy with the stones to argue that all the proofs of God are plausibility arguments. Aquinas knew they were plausibility arguments too.
Aquinas said that it should be possible to prove that God exists, citing Romans 1:20, which says that the invisible is implied by the visible, but elsewhere he cites 1 Cor 13:12 to argue that while angels have certainty that God exists, the faith isn't natural science. People who knew Jesus doubted in prison.
For that reason, I think it's impossible to prove that God exists, while the Council of Trent thought it was proven.

Unsurprisingly yes I am in fact looking for a vagina in women

Stop saying vagina then, say ovaries or uterus. A vagina is just a tube.

>she started with guys
Something you know for a fact. Though you still don’t say how. But that’s irrelevant. She’s likely like a lot of people and just bisexual.
>She had no reason to pretend
She was young and an actress
and your foggy snipe still makes no sense

The whole thing is often referred to as vagina.

No that’s not how physiology works retard. Having a hole in you isn’t a vagina. A vagina is something that exists as an ecosystem of interdependent systems that can *only* exist from biological birth as a woman.

A trans person literally cannot have a vagina. They can have a hole made from a penis.

Unironically Ibn Sinna.
Also Hegel and Nietzsche though they came late, arguably Duns Scotus and Plotinus, most certainly pseudo-Denys.
A fringe case is Chrysippus, the greatest Stoic philosopher but whose works are sadly lost. He's quoted by a great number of commentators, and from the variety and breadth of the quotes some experts on Ancient philosophy think if we had his entire works preserved he would be the fourth most widely studied ancient Greek philosopher after Plato, Aristotles and Plotinus.

vagina is a bad synecdoche because it's just a tube, you might as well say labiae or cervix. The ovaries and uterus are essential.

There are pictures of her with a tall butch boyfriend before she outed herself to date some older woman. Older woman looks more masculine than that young boy was in Juno they made her kiss.

Sounds like she's straight. You just don't get it. Neoteny and femininity go hand in hand and she's dating an athletic older woman. It's the same as dating a young man facial chemistry wise.

She's secretly shota tier but str8.

Attached: le objective visual proof.png (4480x3048, 3.91M)

Trans-women does not exist.

Oh wow he got cucked to an unprecedented degree.

Attached: broken penis.jpg (750x804, 88K)

You make a great point, from here on out transsexual man refers to male transsexual and transsexual woman refers to female transsexuals.

The image is never unrelated.
>the message is the metamedium of the meme

youtu.be/iFxCpWWs3lw

Attached: axe me.jpg (366x488, 24K)

>bodily harm
>not attempted murder
She needs to be in a cage for the rest of her life or executed, but no, she's female, so of course not.

I hate society. Because female her intent means less. If a man did that they'd have been dead and he'd be too. She only TRIED to kill them though.

If I'm going to be dating somebody, it's going to be with somebody who I have a future with. I want to start a family. A "trans woman" will never be able to have kids with me. We are fundamentally incompatible for any type of serious relationship. Besides, you should see the personalities and quirks of transgendered people lately, it's like the gay stereotype on steroids and ecstasy. I would probably reach my limits for disgust before we even got to the point of taking that neopussy for a spin.

>It was like they were trying to turn her gay.
More like Hollywood is pedo and she thought it would be safer to be a lesbian.

I'd fuck a tranny, but dating one would be suicide. They're all completely batshit.

>female
"The transgender woman was found guilty by a jury last August of two counts of wounding with intent to murder and one count of attempted wounding with intent to murder."

Fucking kek. That is the best Clown World headline I've yer read. I don't even bother asking if it's real or researching to find out because at this point anything is literally possible, holy shit

What if someone like Kate Upton just came out and said she's a man trapped in a woman's body? Suddenly everyone is gay.

I can imagine 2 out of 100 people "saying" they would because it seems like the right answer. Whether they'd actually do it is another matter.

1/20 are gay nigga

The internet is tubes!!

Kid in the corner looks gay. Seems I was right, she’s bisexual but wants to be lesbian now. Her business. You should stop obsessing over it all