Ok Yea Forums, what is the point of life?

Attached: naked4.png (1280x692, 1.05M)

To achieve complete gnosis.

But when you die you lose everything of it.

to return to God. anything else is sinner cope

Attached: 4a1ae45dbd7b95e0bbc738b1a287122795d81a3f1abd3875e366683b09b63e1b.jpg (889x1126, 285K)

What if THAT is gnosis bro? Whoa...

Better reproduce then and/or contribute intellectually to the ongoing human project twords it.

To eat a 10/10 ass.

Attached: francè.jpg (1435x891, 555K)

terrible. woman ass is terrible. my MAN ass is far superior, and far more powerful in every way. how could i eat an ass inferior to my own? what woman could ever have a better ass than me, who squats 3pl8s? its ridiculous to even suggest. man was never meant to have the misfortune of gazing upon woman's inferior ass anyway. she was meant to wear dresses and be fucked missionary. eating ass is gay. as a matter of fact, liking ass at all is gay, or at least a gateway drug to gay-town.

Attached: 1535733862545.jpg (788x810, 95K)

n/a

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Based

But that is merely what is 'best' in life, not the point.

To do good.

To leave a positive imprint in others, because the soul is eternal but this world is not. When the world ends, all the greatest works and sights and compositions remain only in those who experienced them. Make sure that experience is a positive one.

Attached: 0503-CWCAsh4.jpg (361x464, 67K)

Life is a word, not a sentence, so it has no point.

Thank you

life has a point, it's in the i

All correct.

We are here because adults wanted us to survive infancy and early childhood.
Typically these adults were one or both of our biological parents.
Typically they wanted us to survive because it gave them feelings of accomplishment and satisfaction lasting years.
It made them feel this way because they were/are intelligent mammals of a species that has evolved to have these feeling patterns.
These feeling patterns evolved because they are evolutionarily adaptive.
That is all.

>parents just appeared out of nothingness
i think your problem is that you don't look at the whole picture. you look at life as a brief snapshot of time, whithout look at life as a whole, without looking at the beginning and the end of it.

We are the product of billions of years of evolution. So were/are our parents.

keep going further back

To be passed, to carry and to pass on the torch of humanity in time until the day we as a race either go extinct or achieve dimensional transcendence.

We are each but miniscule cogs in a self-developing machine who are both seemingly insignificant, yet absolutely vital.

Also, if you have any fears and concerns over death then in a self-conscious manner; for the sake of inner-peace, adopt a faith that promotes a good afterlife and places significance on your existence.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 936 × 624 pixels).jpg (936x624, 108K)

What's the point of us having separated from God?

for something to have a "point" is to give it a motive, to assume it has an author
when you describe something in nature, like a cloud floating overhead, would you ask someone what the point of the cloud is? the cloud floats, and then disperses

souce

life has no meaning
it's just a thread of events
like the show Seinfield

To become part of what you're looking gnosis from, so you're losing it. You just won't be able to consciously experience it, for you will have been stripped of your ego.

To have experiences, which upon our death will be stripped from us, so we can again reunite with kether, making us while again.

Stop being so gay, it's dangerous for your health.

This but literally. Intellectuals are just people who can't eat 10/10 ass so instead they overthink life while you actually should pursue some tight assholes to put your tongue in.

What's the point of question like this?

To have a point.

to eat as many hamburgers as possible

Emmanuelle Beart

Shitpost as much as possible.

Attached: 54.jpg (2723x2748, 795K)

Being ball busted by a 3.5 qt.

Attached: emm.webm (754x688, 2.78M)

achieve enlightenment

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jfif.jpg (500x486, 46K)

god i want to eat her shit so bad

to love God

That is one sad wannabe Magritte

The only correct answer itt.

To be alive.

Basically this.

The conscious experience we call our lives is of no cosmic significance whatsoever. We are here because this rock happened to have the appropriate conditions to sustain complex biological matter, and our pathetic longing for a “point” to life is precisely the evolutionary adaptation that has preventing our species from dying out.

To procreate and survive

procreate so that your children may love God and survive so that you may continue to love God

So basically the point of being separated from God is so we can reunite with God, got it.

Attached: salvation.png (660x845, 1.27M)

*hehes smugly*

So you'll appreciate it. There is no satisfaction without deprivation.

the fakeness disgusts me

the point of life should be the best in one, for life is pointless without it.

it's a movie retard

So the point of deprivation is satisfaction? And the point of satisfaction is? To appreciate that I have been deprived for the sole purpose of being relieved from my deprivation? Why bother in the first place? Just do away with both deprivation and satisfaction.

>why bother in the first place
Now you’re asking the real question. Why did any of this ever even happen in the first place. Why did the infinite nothing spawn the finite something. Why did entropy decrease during the Big Bang? Why was the first question ever asked?

There is no answer. It just did.

To produce as much viable offspring as possible by direct sexual means

Attached: smug.png (1317x689, 186K)

We could ask these things, and we will be faced with the limitations and fallibility of our human mind to comprehend, so that route of investigation is doomed to never provide any answers, since it by it's very nature is beholden to the concept of the nature of questions and answers.

Instead, I have been asking myself if the desire for questions and answers are just something that is part of the human realm of experience, a side-effect of our behavioral drives for survival. Questions and answers are illusions, spooks. They are just the way way fail to comprehend reality, and ironically, fail to comprehend our lack of comprehension.

The same goes for the concept of purpose, which is implied in question like "what is the point". Purpose, and the unknown, are evolutionary psychology drivers and have no meaning outside of the survival advantage they provide.

But believing in a sky daddy that has "a plan" of us so we can cope with the uncertainty that is the only certainty in life sure does make having to deal with hard things less hard by being able to delegate cognitive self-responsibility to some abstract external agency.

Attached: 1557674174874.jpg (1106x1124, 399K)

this question is too vague

there's a big difference between the point of your life, my life, all lives, and life itself

>the way way fail
the way we fail*

ITT: under 25 years olds

I'm 33.

Attached: checkmate.gif (430x408, 908K)

Nobody knows. To claim otherwise is arrogance.

I'm 26 and a khv.

Attached: 1547537832807.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

This, it's the only correct goal you can give to your existence.

imagine being this old and busted lmao

At that age you are still seriously wondering about the point of life? How is that even possible?

I never said I seriously wondered about the point of life. Just that I'm 33 and in this thread.

But, since you are implying either that you have found the point of life, what is it? Or you have simply stopped wondering about the point of life, in which case, join the club.

Kissable, husband-worthy and virile?

Enjoy waking up one day to your midlife crisis then m80. Don't say no one warned you when it happened.

If you want to avoid it, keep wondering what the point of life is and the point of you is and you'll be better for it.