It's up

Hbomberguy, this boards favorite leftist, getting absolutely pummeled by /ourguy/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=T14DuiD7B7w

Attached: goldenone.png (1240x648, 1.18M)

Attached: goldenone1.png (593x601, 809K)

If you unironically get your political opinions off some nobody on YouTube, you should just kill yourself in shame.
At least Memerson has a university degree in something, liking hh or contrapoints is the only thing more embarrassing than being an unironic sargon fan in 2019.
The fact that one of these fags got btfo and trounced by a bodybuilder really says it all.

I consider myself a leftist, and I rather spend time with The Golden One than hbomberguy. The latter one is actually a bigger problem for the leftist cause than the former.

I genuinely don't understand how the middle class mouth breathing retards over at breadtube genuinely believe a söyboy and a tranny will totally appeal to the working class.
t. a rightist that respects old school leftism

Yea Forums BTFO by Der Highness

first video ive seen by this guy, i always knew him from those meme pics. He sounds completely sane and reasonable.

>this boards favorite leftist
(X) Doubt
>getting absolutely pummeled
Cringe and bluepilled
>/ourguy/
Did you hear the part about how he reads fantasy and sci-fi

He isn't, the HGH and slin and jealousy towards his superior brother rotted his mind years ago.

>his superior brother
pic pls

Stop posting pseudtube threads

Attached: 1564799100263.png (193x152, 12K)

Would love to cuck her.

>claims to be natty
>reads fiction
>head is more elongated than a snek
>muh europa

This is dumb. This is not Yea Forums.

Why does he have to act so autistically?
Constantly showing off his muscles, yeah i get it you lift, k.
Though i do get the impression that he is doing it ironically.
But why would he do it?

You'd do it too if you had his muscles. Be honest.

Oh but they don't care, the working class is a bunch of inferior swines that should follow their new social constructs or else they will end up in prison, and they are somewhat useless since they are being replaced by a new underclass of immigrants that will support the left no matter what bullshit they spew (untill they become the majority).

I have made some gains and i mire myself in the mirror, but i would never intentionally do something like that in front of a camera or in public.

Because you have pride.
What he does looks retarded to us, but it works for most people. And then you pretend it's ironic, so most people will not criticise you, it's all in good fun, but the girls, or the DYEL fanboy got a glimpse of his muscles and respect him more on a subconscious level.

I would not like to spend time with either of them

The Golden One used to dance at gay pride parades.

Most normal middle class people dont use the term "onions boy" so I don't see your point.
Transgenderism is becoming more normalized anyway. It's still controversial when it comes to kids

>Hbomberguy, this boards favorite leftist

Attached: 1520052175671.jpg (340x435, 17K)

Marcus has a bachelor's in economics

>nooo goyim if you are gay can't be nazi heheh

According to most /pol/tards...yeah

He has also spoken on this. Before his political awakening he made his living principally as a fitness model. That was an advertising gig for a brand of underwear. It's okay that you're jealous of him.

I have no interest in anyone too lazy or dumb to work on their accent when speaking in another language

He admitted it himself on video. If you ask him about it he will tell you.

Opps meant

For