His advice is absolute shit

Lmao who in the fuck ever got anything practical out of this guy’s shitty life advice? He just blabbers and says absolutely nothing, fuck this guy and fuck anyone who likes him.

His advice I this video? “Just tell the truth brah”

Attached: 1B17595F-DBC0-4465-AE50-F50CF736989B.jpg (750x810, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RyNqXMLaFQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao epic based post bro ngl idk if you smash that like button but not being based and redpilled is cringe and bluepilled #NOSCOPE prove me wrong protip you can't nightmare mode: no EPIC based cringe

>Opens self-help crap
>Be surprised it's devoid of content
stop being a brainlet

There is nothing Yea Forums bout this guy. He and certain other non fiction writers need to be purged from here.

I thought his "whatever you are least comfortable doing is where you need most development" advice was useful

Down that path lies extreme anal play

the divine individual cannot be afraid of anal play

His advice on how to confront a multitude was useful to me. he said it doesn't exist, only every Individual, so you just need to address each person.

/thread

Have you not already figured out that boomers speak so much while saying so little?

Well he got me out of my self pity and depression. No other has ever given me these advices as simple and easy to grasp as he did. I dont jerk off at my moms anymore wasting days away in internet and eating fast food. He got me to realize that suffering is necessary part of evolving and life and that avoiding fear and uncomfortable situations just makes me useles to myself abd people aroubd me. Now i at least have a job and steady relationship.

Attached: 324234.png (756x400, 95K)

but the real question is why do they do it

What's your IQ?

Something something feeling inferior to their parents.

So boomers feel inferior to their parents, and thus resort to verbal masturbation to feel better about themselves while at the same time trying to be helpful to other people with it?

Hmmm... yes but I think you're underestimating how important the act of talking itself is to their fragile egos. Some of them are almost like automatons, very little wisdom, very little life experience to pass on, but they can pretend they have those things by talking over everyone and everything and sometimes pretending to listen and giving a wry little smile (or something to that effect).

You do know that;s not his title, right?

sounds like you are projecting faggit

Different contexts faggot

Seems like he tapped into something though... what quite is it?

youtu.be/RyNqXMLaFQM

Attached: 2693E2A3-42D5-459F-B406-8BD288795D69.jpg (474x462, 45K)