Greenland

What’s underneath all that ice?

Recommend me Greenland literature, books about Greenland and more anons. I think I’m ready to settle the last frontier in North America

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_vhwZZjgac

Attached: 2D9CB7D4-B0D7-46BA-AF69-2730B5BA42B5.jpg (1500x1961, 718K)

My diary desu

John Greenland- Looking for Alaska

i'm sure some good stuff will be written by the boys who ship out to greenland for the invasion if denmark stays lukewarm

Greenland Sagas

BTW, hey sopcord!

Fuck you mutt, Gronland tilhorer Kongeriget Danmark!

Attached: 1553608425564.jpg (1014x1024, 110K)

How do I join the invasion user?

Literature for Thule?

Downvote

you'll have to wait until it happens and enlist in the army. unless, of course, you'd like to initiate it...

Fucking stupid, you got to go further North to find the Nazi UFO bases

H-how would someone initiate this (literature on this topic??) for research purposes ofc

It doesn't make any sense why you wouldn't want to see this happen.

Why would you want to see this happen user? Go on, I’m listening

SHut up

Seriously though does anyone have any literature from Greenland?

Just read some Jack London

You wouldn't understand
Loads. In Danish.

Op er en bosserov
Americans have nothing to do in the real world

What’s the real world? America is the real world and the real world is America.

Incredibly helpful. Any in translation?

Also, you asked in another thread why I don't like God is Not Great so far, but it's archived so I'm responding here.

Hitchens (I've only read chapters 1-5 keep in mind, I've heard there's decent parts) the entire book thus far has taken some claims that don't illustrate the point he's trying to make, see literally every chapter but 4, and in some cases claims that are just blatantly false and used them to spin his anti-religion narrative all the while not actually making a coherent argument throughout. In the same vein he has yet to address any form of counterargument for the points he tries to make each chapter and when he does he chocks it up to something else by saying some shit along the lines of "I consider this more of a testament to humanism than religion" or some such other bullshit claim to dismiss instances that prove he's wrong. And I say proves that he's wrong, because Hitchens is such a God damn absolutist. He can't toe the line AT ALL. There can't possibly just be people who use religion as a vehicle for evil alongside those who also just happen to go to church once a week and pray at night. To him every single facet of life religion has touched is "poisoned." I'd continue on with my issues about chapter 5 in specific since it's the most egregious by far, but I feel like I've typed rather too much already. I've heard chapter 6 is better, and that when Hitchens is good he's really good, so I'm sure the book has some value, but the first five chapters are worthless and mostly a pain to read.

Learn danish pseud

Just admit you're larping and that you don't know anything about literature from Greenland.

It makes me feel good, and it means we finally have Canada completely cornered. Eventually she will be ours too, and we can all live comfy imperial life with democratic characteristics.

If that were really butterfly, she would have replied to this.

It's my understanding that her trip code was discovered, and you are replying to just some a random anonymous.

Butterfly hasn't been around for quite some time.
Spread the word.

Eat some Lutefisk that has only been soaking in Lye for a few hours, Mads

Wrong pole idiot

>translation
Glem det

That'd be unfortunate. I put a lot of effort into that reply