Free will is the absolute definition of humanity

Free will is the absolute definition of humanity.
Almost no one here ever enacts free will.
Prove me right, because that's all you can do, you soulless brain-sculpted leftist-jewish abominations.
You are totally hacked.
Your every instinct has been neatly accounted for and your only willing purpose is to ascend the cat-furniture tower to try to get a comfy perch in your indoor environment.
You simply lack the adventitious genes that some acquired to be unpredictable and intelligent under stress.
You are extinct. You are walking corpses.
Right now many people with free will still pretend you are real.
Not for long.

Attached: brainless.png (908x682, 854K)

Unpredictable and intelligent ≠ free will
Just a different kind of biological response

Stop watching television.

no one said it did. how's living in your dollhouse with your strawmen friends?

these things yield free will

>Right now many people with free will still pretend you are real

If by free will you mean a more complex "equation" than average, then sure, yeah

free will
lol put your hand on a hot stove

that's the problem you have
it's not an equation
it's not zero sum
if that's how it looks to you that's a bitter pill of truth.
Because that's how you are becoming, you recognize it partially; you still have the will to perceive yourself. which i assure you, is not a card any enemy of yours wants you to have in hand.
But you probably lack the capacity for humility, which truly can only be a product of introspection beyond the depth of 'monolithic' 'individual' consciousness, which again ties to the intelligence under stress and ~unpredictability/creativity/unhesitating will.

free will is pure bias, bias that is not a product of will through another consciousness.
it is unhesitating perception and reaction.

And where do you think you get that "pure bias"? By yourself, without the influence of anything you've ever read, heard or seen? Most likely you wouln't be pushing this argument without having seen it multiple times. Free will is a comforting post hoc justification for actions, good or bad. Nothing less, nothing more.

>And where do you think you get that "pure bias"?
~climate , genetic material and true culture

free will has nothing to do with making decisions. It is purely about acting in accordance with purpose. (you do not have to be aware of the purpose to participate)

if you accept a purpose as perceived through the mind of another man, your will cannot be free because your action is predicated on the perception of some one else.
the more foreign (different genetic purpose) the will, the worse you suffer.

>your action is predicated on the perception of some one else
sorry i glossed over that, but the point is they could just lie

or be wrong

What if, hypothetically, you would have acted in accordance with the same exact purpose without having had to perceive it through someone? Would that "cancel" your free will? Or was that not free will in the first place because someone else already has the same purpose? And still, even if you weren't aware of that purpose before the encounter but mainly come to accept it because of genetic predisposition, what is that worth?

>acted in accordance with the same exact purpose without having had to perceive it through someone
well like i said by my framework of definitions and concepts, that is free will.
the motivation doesn't necessarily have to be from the same genes to have the same purpose either, for example, many flowers produce physically similar flowers but have very different stems and genetics in general to negotiate with the same pollinators while negotiating with different timing/sustenance conditions/whatever.

purpose isn't individual is it though? society as it stands in place is foremost a hierarchy of active and expressed free will and secondmost a hierarchy of adherence to social contract as negotiated by the primary hierarchy.

now we could get into the role of race, ethnicity and culture as the sole components of society and free will as an indiscrete physical phenomenon ('the spectrum' and its physical basis in the organs of the body).

>even if you weren't aware of that purpose before the encounter but mainly come to accept it because of genetic predisposition, what is that worth?
well its value is proved by the fact that your predecessors were able to (survive to) transcribe the necessity to their DNA so it was a pressure stabilizing their purpose.
The fact that the disposition exists proves that it was used at some point to convey an essential aspect of purpose through will (the darwinist "it just didn't cause them to die" doesn't hold a drop of water but im not going to just launch into that argument)

That is the neetchian idea. And the end point of nihilism.
It's trash because it rejects Truth (God)

what a retarded braindead shart of a thought
you are illiterate let alone will-free

You mentioned the two most appealing refutations (last two paragraphs) to your argumentation while leaving them unanswered. Maybe they would be worth exploring here, or you could point to some sources that expand your claims. I haven't encountered your definition of free will before, but it's certainly interesting.

im not sure what you mean

but the darwinian argument is idiotic. there is always too much pressure, always, for the useless to exist. there are only standstills of one will against another. even something that appears useless is holding space, which is the most important aspect of existence, no?

Not an argument

You have it backwards.

The "Free will" virus perpetuates GUILT, SHAME, REPRESSION and REGRET. It is a propaganda-story facilitating the Oedipisation of society.

Every man his own cage.

>just throw out some retarded jumble of emotion
sure why not

this is a good way to detect bots/nulls. their speech is just an empty framing for the keywords they want to say, reflects the

reflects their brainwashing. Their thought process starts with words, ideas symbolized by others and transferred, not ideas directly interfacing with their perception.
no free will, no humanity

How did you escape from /x/?

Attached: 1543950425800.jpg (732x558, 195K)

>postures for delusions of ego on an anonymous image board
>doesn't care about extracting any value from its interactions
genocide the bots now

PS
fuck captcha and all the censorship and mindfucking that goes with it.
The only solution, regardless of any bigger social change, is to torture big tech personel to death in the streets for all to see.

or maybe you are the brainwashed bot, believing you understand anything. Tricked by subjectivity. Trapped in a thought system that compels you to divide. Searching for Truth amidst an ocean of immanence.

Oh you're just stupid, nevermind.

>vocabulary word list
>no argument
Yea Forums as stewarded by the kike mods in a nutshell

>But you probably lack the capacity for humility, which truly can only be a product of introspection beyond the depth of 'monolithic' 'individual' consciousness, which again ties to the intelligence under stress and ~unpredictability/creativity/unhesitating will.
>Prove me right, because that's all you can do, you soulless brain-sculpted leftist-jewish abominations.
thanks for playing

Listen to me you stupid leftist niggerized fucks:
Freedom is the ability to pursue purpose.
Purpose is defined by dominant individuals by the symbols the moralize into their followers.
The goal of Purpose is to maximize the complexity of living dimensions to 'make the most complicated variety of DNA that still works together possible' (there is an optimal solution and life on earth is a calculator to solve this problem)

individual perception->purpose->ethnicity->culture->race

your ability to understand the symbols of the dominant ones relies on your genetic relatedness to them.

race is the only thing that matters. your primary identity is your race, not your person or your species.

i guess i could explain more but it seems like only niggers/kikes/bots are left who can't even read

ill add in a little more detail to the key area:

leader's perception->purpose->social contract->genetic pressure->ethnicity

society is a selection device, solely.

>there's no such thing as self-harm
Read Notes from Underground, pleb

Ok, simple words then

You are paranoid because you believe that you are seperate. Something special about you that needs protecting. Your black and white thinking locks you out of true understanding.

If "free will" exists, it is simply the freedom that is everything. It belongs to nobody.

You oppose the "enlightened" to the "sheeple" and that is your downfall. Just another division in your fragmented mind.

Why does free will have anything to do with making decisions?
This supposition is literally just nonsense based on nothing at all but the brainwashed modern misconception that decision-making is freedom.

If you already made all the right decisions, can you not be free?
i mean seriously, this is the equivalent of presenting a plucked chicken and proclaiming it to be a man. get a grip, you don't know ANYTHING

>post like a retard
>get called a retard
Heh. Thanks for playing, kiddo.

but everything has to constantly change all the time because i have a social engineering agenda that requires it

>gets owned
>copies the post that owned him
>claims that it works only on you not him
you know the kids who would throw tantrums in public and the parents would beg them or become angry?

Most braindead post I've seen in a while.

its cool that this line of thinking almost inevitably turns people into nazis

>tantrums in public
I know you are but what am I?

>i can't negotiate my bias, it's you fault!
answer the question you fucking coward
Why does free will have anything to do with making decisions?
you can't, you simply can't perceive yourself or anything else at fine enough level

why?

If you are conscious you'll at least have the ability to choose between doing/performing something or not, that would be Free will, choosing yes or no, right or wrong and viceversa.

>circular definition

Duh

Attached: Cosmos.jpg (1920x1200, 345K)

bots

>that which has opinions differing from my own is not a person but a brain dead zombie
In that case, if you're a person, you seem to have no choice over whether you're left or right wing. Sad.

>Free will is the absolute definition of humanity.

Yes. The joke was that it reduces to absurdity if free will means you have to have a narrow set of opinions.

>opinions aren't right or wrong and have no bearing on will or genetic selection
you are a fart