What are some more writers like Peterson...

What are some more writers like Peterson? Looking for more good philosophy books along the lines of 12 rules for life which I just finished.

Attached: longform-lead-credit-jake-stangel-1525106191.jpg (3200x1800, 593K)

I fucking hate that title

sounds like a boomer big brain page equivalent of a buzzfeed article or some watchmojo video

nice bait

Cringed, saged, and filtered

He should have named it "The crisis of the modern soul and how to overcome it" just like every other pseud psychologist would.

I forgot this board was full of lefties, my bad.

t. average 19 year old who never had a daddy and therefore desperately searches for a father figure which naturally lead him to fall for the most popular pseud on the internet

His philosophical work is a bunch of occult bullshit and what you mention is a vulgar self-help book.

Haha nice job user but we already know you're pretending

imagine unironically calling Yea Forums full of lefties.
Get out of here NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559994984051.jpg (396x382, 32K)

READ Maps of Meaning and check out Jung and Joseph Campbell

Isn't YOUUUUN a laughing stock?

You're not a righty, you're just an idiot.

What's the difference?

L. Ron Hubbard. He's just as retarded but much easier to understand.

We need to be better fathers.

Read his other book, Maps of Meaning. It's a lot longer but it's far better than 12 rules.

Maps of Meaning is a classroom textbook with no relevance outside of abstract academia, not your average layman

Well if you don't find it to be relevant than no one can.

If you're above 18 years old it's time for you to start reading some actual philosophy and to also start using your brainpower to think the world critically.

You need to stop relying on surrogate father figures to make up for the absent or dysfunctional one you had at home, predigested conservative propaganda written by someone who can't tell the difference between Marxism and Post-Modernism will only get you so far, it has nothing to do with "being a leftist", free yourself from that inane Manichean vision of the world.

it's not directly comparable to Peterson, but if you want a "self help type" book regarding relationships, Hold Me Tight by Dr. Sue Johson is phenomenal. it changed how I view my relationship and has been invaluable. a must read for healthy relationships

Attached: holdmetight.jpg (323x500, 30K)

He would have called it something like Chicken Soup for the Soul if chicken soup didn't have the potential to kill him.