"And this is my daughter's room. She's quite the book lover."

>"And this is my daughter's room. She's quite the book lover."

Attached: 1519972888554.jpg (1024x683, 195K)

I didn't know there were this many harry potter and hunger games books

Hell yeah dude

>who is that pleb, daddy?

Attached: 1519992487843.jpg (540x564, 69K)

Misogynist incel. Don't you know women have branched out into thousands of other infantile YA books? You really think women are so stupid that they'd sit around reading Harry Potter and The Hunger Games forever? This is 2019. There are so many literally childlike cheaply printed YA books that wouldn't satisfy an 8 year old boy but somehow satisfy a 37 year old woman as she rereads them year after year that it would make your head spin. Don't ever doubt women again.

Dat sun damage doe

Attached: retard.png (173x206, 92K)

It’s a miniature!

Attached: h8kjoj2qmx631.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I fear that this will be me one day. A lonely man filling his home with books rather than cats.

Only keep the books that you're honestly going to re-read / reference. Problem solved lad

Attached: 1552887223203.png (500x500, 303K)

i have that exact same bookcase as the one on the left at the back. in fact i have three of them

If I read enough books would a girl fall in love with me?

This is some kind of hoarding. Attention hoarding.

imagine the smell

Yeah
Stop shitposting and start reading

tfw i am gonna sell my book collection since epubs and mobis make buying books unnecessary. waste of fucking money and space

Attached: Lord-Mahavira-ili-91-img-3.jpg (700x466, 26K)

tfw 3gb of a cloud library with epubs and mobis. only 10% being literature

My father used to write shitty romance novels for middle aged women as a hobby. Under various pseudonyms he wrote dozens, maybe a hundred of the fucking things, but always refused to let us read them because they were, in his words, "hideous dreck."

When he bought me a Gamecube as a child he told me that he had paid for it with a story about a Scottish lady being torn between an English aristocrat and a miller's son, and eventually choosing to go to America because her spirit had to be free. I didn't understand just how grim the industry was at the time. I do now, because when I was trying to find which books he had written after he died, I found like 50 romance novels with that exact plot, and they all read exactly the same.

>forgetting about twilight and 50 shades
baka ignorant cismale

It seems like your daughter has pseudism. Here's my daughter's room.

Attached: droom.jpg (1200x1600, 321K)

>Assembly line cat-lady literature
Your father is the most evil kind of person.

>woman fucking it up with narcisism
It’s just “user” idiot, the meme is already non gendered