H-hey user, do you want to go to the book fair with me?

>h-hey user, do you want to go to the book fair with me?
>I don't want to go alone :(

Attached: 86FBA8B9C4544AA4B252F7AB9A282A05.jpg (639x720, 102K)

>I don’t pay for books slut. Come over my place and I’ll fill your flash drive with my huge collection

I came knocking on your door a million times, and you laughed at me. You've been in love with something else your whole life, and this is a love-affair. And so, I'm not gonna get in bed with you. Because you don't love the spirit of justice. You loved your father, the Devil. You loved death. More than life. So you go with your father forever. And that's hell - separation from god. You go.

I don't like children.

Hey I’d love to :) maybe after you could come back to my place and I could make you... eggs :)

would cum so hard over her face

Oh Cupid’s wonderful ways yet again force out the emotions of those who lament at their inability to change the trajectories of fate; an everlasting story unfolds yet you go on and on stuck on that which you can understand without ever taking those courageous leaps that will teach you more than this longing ever could. Go? Without hesitation!

Of course my love, any excuse to contemplate the red bright stars that come together to form the lovely constellation in your face (perhaps Lyra, the symbol of supreme beauty) is good enough for me.

it's so nice to see a pretty girl with acne

My high school crush had visible pimples on her chin whenever she didn't wear her makeup properly.

Sorry no thanks, I’ll be browsing the Yea Forums image board and posting hypothetical situation threads for the dopamine rush the attention will bring. Sorry again

You bet I do

>user, wouldn't you rather stay at home with mommy? ;)
>I'll bake you some chocolate chip cookies

Attached: 1562574176572.jpg (1200x1600, 253K)

Are you a virgin though?

I heard that's actually good for the skin, so it might fix her acne

Oh don't worry, with the right makeup you can completely hide it, so she's not missing out on any chad dique

Dashes would've worked better than parenthesis here. Read more.

incel detected

Bruh, I'm not an incel, I'm actually supporting her, there's no irony in my post

Incels deserve to die out like the subhuman scum they are, and should stay as far away from women as possible

c-can I see it?

Attached: 1539063168931.gif (350x235, 2.2M)

If you ingest it

You know i cant read, you insensitive cunt. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: Rutger Hauer.jpg (768x574, 54K)

Self hating incel detected

Sexual excitement and the hormones secreted cause acne and face sweating. It is an excess of those behaviors that have damned her to this state.

I would love to :)

A good amount of roasties look like this when they remove their face

Have sex