Recommend me some holocaust litterature

Recommend me some holocaust litterature

Attached: 1564705569521.jpg (994x1053, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_J._Mayer#Critical_responses_to_Why_Did_the_Heavens_Not_Darken?
aldebaranvideo.tv/public/video/Robert_Faurisson_-_Professor_Robert_Faurisson_in_Sweden_1992.mp4
unz.com/book/arthur_r_butz__the-hoax-of-the-twentieth-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>top Israeli archaelogist

Attached: 2568.png (300x250, 22K)

>May be as high as 30 million
Ya' blew it.

Attached: Thunderbolt Bolton.jpg (302x302, 19K)

fake article

*ffffFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH* nononONONONONO HITLER STOP THE RIDE I WANT TO GET OOOFFFFFF! *clunk clunk clunk clunk clunk* AAAAAHHHHHH YAHWEH HELP ME! *clunk clunk clunkclunkclunk* NONONONONOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE DROOOOOOOPPPPPP! *clunkclunkclunkCLUNKCLUNKCLUNKCLUNKCLUNKCLUNK* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Luna_Park_Melbourne_scenic_railway.jpg (1147x1600, 1.19M)

>anti-semetic
why can't anti-Semites spell anti-Semitism?

because this article was almost certianly written by a poltard

>may be as high as 30 million

OY VEY these anti-semites are seriously only now coming to terms about the 60 million? You would think the world would have taken notice after the slaughter of 600 million jews!

If you want to be at the level of popular understanding there's Elie Wiesel’s Night, The Diary Anne Frank, and of course just watch Schindler’s List for childish melodrama.

I would recommend Arno J. Mayer's Why Did the Heavens Not Darken, although it's controversial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_J._Mayer#Critical_responses_to_Why_Did_the_Heavens_Not_Darken?

Man's search for meaning - Victor Frankl

Attached: meaning.jpg (309x499, 21K)

Childhood by Jona Oberski.

The holocaust is kinda like the King Arthur legend, where it's all basically fanfiction, so feel free to write your own intrepid adventure about your grandpa surviving a bunch of death camps

primo levi is good

Was it woven through other structures like in RollerCoaster Tycoon?

rly makes you think

The leuchter report.

>a bunch of people write fanfictions about the roman empire
>totally fine
>some guy try to pass himself as a jew and write his holocaust fanfiction that he sells as truth
>It's proof that the holocaust never happened

Can someone explain this to me.

It's only illegal to criticize aspects of one of those topics.

Holocaust denial laws don't cover lies about the holocaust though so you could perfectly deny the given exemple. Not sure why you brought that up, especially since there's 1/2 chance an american in a supposed jew controlled country where it's perfectly legal to deny whatever you want.

Holocaust denial does cover "claims that the Holocaust or its events were exaggerated" though. Any EUnigger has to be worried too, since there are general laws that forbid the denial of any and all genocides (although I can't imagine that law being enforced for about 90% of genocides that have ever happened)

how is this a rebuttal

>"claims that the Holocaust or its events were exaggerated" though.
Why, yes, but exaggerated par rapport (excuse me for the french) a few basic and proven facts.

Mental illness at play.

The reason why people continuously lash back against the Holocaust (every aspect of it, from the facts to the most absurd elements) is that it is constantly used to promote modern political aims and that it is literally illegal to express certain opinions on the event.

then leave Germany and move somewhere that allows you to wear tinfoil hats instead of sitting around and bitching about free speech when people criticize your views

>just move bro
? wish this attitude was consistent for commies

Attached: oTRWD3w.jpg (910x752, 357K)

Maddest of the laddests
RIP big guy
aldebaranvideo.tv/public/video/Robert_Faurisson_-_Professor_Robert_Faurisson_in_Sweden_1992.mp4

Attached: a57b6ecc17054bfa4dc1385e6c08a2f3.1540304053.png (481x404, 342K)

>people
You mean gullible idiots on a bunch of fringue internet forum.

is this parody or what

Bauer, Yehuda. A History of the Holocaust. New York: Franklin Watts, 1982
Bauer, Yehuda, Rethinking the Holocaust. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 2000
Bergen, Doris L. War and Genocide: A Concise History of the Holocaust. Lanham, Md.: Rowman and Littlefield, 2003
Berenbaum, Michael, ed. The Holocaust and History: The Known, the Unknown, the Disputed, and the Reexamined. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press, 1998
Dawidowicz, Lucy. The War Against the Jews, 1933--1945. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1975
Dwork, Deborah and Robert Jan van Pelt. Holocaust: A history. New York: W.W. Norton, 2002
Gilbert, Martin. The Holocaust: A History of the Jews in Europe during the Second World War. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1985
Gutman, Israel, editor in chief. The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust. New York: Macmillan, 1990
Gutman, Israel, and Chaim Shatzker. The Holocaust and Its Significance. Jerusalem: The Zalman Shazar Center, 1984
Hilberg, Raul. The Destruction of the European Jews. Chicago: Quadrangle Books, 1961 (definitive edition, New York: Holmes and Meier, 1985)
Hellig, Jocelyn. The Holocaust and Antisemitism: A Short History. Oxford: Oneworld, 2003
Knopp, Guido, Hitler's Holocaust. Stroud, Gloucestershire: Sutton, 2001
Laqueur, Walter ed., The Holocaust Encyclopedia. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 2001
Longerich, Peter, Holocaust, the Nazi Persecution and Murder of the Jews. Oxford: Oxford University, 2010
MacKale, Donald M. Hitler's Shadow War: The Holocaust and World War II. New York: Cooper Square Press, 2002
Marrus, Michael. The Holocaust In History. Hanover, NH: University Press of New England, 1987
Milgram, Avrham and Robert Rozett eds., The Holocaust, Frequently Asked Questions, Jerusalem: Yad Vashem and the Knesset, 2005
Niewyk, Donald L., The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust. New York: Columbia University Press, 2000
Poliakov, Leon. Harvest of Hate. London: Best Seller Library, 1960 (French edition, copyright 1954)
Reitlinger, Gerald. The Final Solution. New York: Beechurst Press, 1953 (second revised and augmented edition, London: Vallentine-Mitchell, 1968)
Rozett, Robert and Shmuel Spector eds., Encyclopedia of the Holocaust. New York: Facts on File, 2000
Spector, Shmuel ed., The Encyclopedia of Jewish life before and during the Holocaust. New York: New York University Press, 2001
Wistrich, Robert S. Hitler and the Holocaust, New York: The Modern Library, 2001
Yahil, Leni. The Holocaust: The Fate of European Jewry. New York: Oxford Press, 1990
Jean-Claude Pressac: "Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers" (1989)
Raul Hilberg: "The Destruction of the European Jews" (1961)
Lucy Dawidowicz: "The War Against the Jews" (1975)
Robert Jan van Pelt: "The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial" (2002)
Debórah Dwork, Robert Jan van Pelt: "Auschwitz: 1270 to the Present" (2002)

>Faurisson is dead
Pretty cool desu

James & Lance Morcan: "DEBUNKING HOLOCAUST DENIAL THEORIES" (2016)
Michael Shermer, Alex Grobman: "Denying History" (2002)
Richard J. Evans: "Lying About Hitler" (2002)
Joshua D. Zimmerman: "Holocaust Denial: Demographics, Testimonies, and Ideologies" (2000)
Deborah Lipstadt: "Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory" (1993)
Stephen E. Atkins: "Holocaust Denial as an International Movement" (2009)

It's nonsense spread by holocaust deniers.

Attached: 1524505877909.png (726x746, 464K)

Yes. There a bunch of holocaust books that sell themselves as historical and contain a bunch of obviously false and overly dramatic killings method and they are constantly used by idiots as proofs of the holocauste being fake.
This include the holocauster, caged bears and masturbation machines iirc. Then there's shit like rumors of human skin lampshade who have been proven wrong by post-war trials but who continue to exist in the sensationalism-addled brain of the american and somehow it's a lie of the jews.

Oh yes, forgot to add that those books are now forgotten by pretty much everyone, meaning the deniers had to sort through dozens if not hundred of books on the subject and then could only come up with around 4 exemples of clear bullshit.

I fucking hate that everything revolves around some kind of disgusting victim cosmology with the holocaust as the original sin. it's so fucking boring and worthless and it's understandable why the world is going to shit. real religion at least had an element of wonder in it, now it's all victimhood bookkeeping
I don't care about the jews. I don't care about the mongols. I don't care about the russians. it's all just numbers and weaponized guilt

Lipstadt, The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory (1993)

Vidal-Naquet, Assassins of Memory: Essays on the Denial of the Holocaust (trans. 1992)

Breitman, Official Secrets: What the Nazis Planned, What the British and Americans Knew (1998)

Kenrick & Puxon, Gypsies under the Swastika (2009).

Browning, Final Solution in Poland (1999)

Browning, The Origins of the Final Solution: The Evolution of Nazi
Jewish Policy, September 1939–March 1942 (2004)

Kershaw, Hitler, the Germans, and the Final Solution (2008);

Schmidt, Karl Brandt: The Nazi Doctor, Medicine, and Power in the Third Reich (2007).

Breitman, The Architect of Genocide: The Final Solution (1991)

Lawson, Debates on the Holocaust (2010)

Arendt, Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil
(1994)

T. Lawson, Debates on the Holocaust (2010)

D. Stone, The Historiography of the Holocaust (2004)

D. E. Lipstadt, The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory (1993)

R. Breitman, The Architect of Genocide: The Final Solution (1991)

these names read like the attendance list to a yeshiva

Attached: 1520207398458.png (600x580, 360K)

Gravity's Rainbow

this may very well be the most based thing I've seen this week

I laughed

>Holocaust denial laws don't cover lies about the holocaust
And how do you tell the lies from the "truth"?

Why don't jews just go to Israel? They obviously suffer antisemitism everywhere else.

Reminder that Irene Zisblatt literally swallowed, defecated, and swallowed again a handful of diamonds and repeated this process for months and months and you are not only wrong if you don't believe it, but an evil person.

You don't, the state does.

>implying there isn't currently an ongoing Jewish genocide in Israel
you haven't found the red pill yet

Maybe it's just early and I still need my coffee but you seem to literally be advocating for the state actually being capable of deciding what is "the truth" in any sort of non-ridiculous way. This leads me to believe that you are either a literal insect rather than a person, or a glownigger trying to get a reaction.

If someone sue you for holocaust denial you can try to prove your case in court.
Anyway, I kind of get why those laws were passed as so far everything I saw from the denialists were either misinformations or straight up lies.

>excavated the remains of
Nice attention to detail. I laughed

This OP. Primo Levi is the only real right choice. Go read 'If this is a man...'

And if you want more Levi, check out 'The Truce' and 'The Periodic Table'

Attached: holocaust-wacky.jpg (1238x2461, 2.15M)

This way for the gas, ladies and gentlemen. Just read it.

Not true, it’s illegal to discuss the veracity of holocaust claims

Hitler's speeches

Really all you need to look into, he even damage controls the fact that most people liked jews several times

Attached: rollercauster.jpg (1600x800, 265K)

If This Is A Man by Primo Levi

t.dumb american

Why do deniers even focuses on this shit. Just post your proof that it's false.

wow you must be a detective

The Questionnaire by Holocaust survivor Ernst von Salomon

Because someone made certain statements they must defend themselves in court? Why aren't all lies of any kind prosecuted in court? Why aren't all misinformation or lies prosecuted? What's special about the holocaust as a historical event that it needs special protections?

The Hoax of the 20th Century

unz.com/book/arthur_r_butz__the-hoax-of-the-twentieth-century/

see the link above

Attached: 1564697636222.jpg (596x461, 49K)