Why yes, I did kill myself because I realized the anti-natalists were right, how could you tell?

>why yes, I did kill myself because I realized the anti-natalists were right, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad dead.png (852x480, 295K)

There's a difference in preventing suffering by not reproducing and killing yourself.

whats the difference

In one case you minimize suffering by not spreading the potential for it, in the other you maximize virtuous joy and pleasure in order to overcome the suffering enforced on you by your parents.

Attached: photo-1470429346530-f5590bff80d2[1].jpg (1000x667, 112K)

If you kill yourself you will never again make anyone suffer, that's the best option.

>the suffering enforced on you by your parents
???

How can I kill myself painlessly and without risking becoming a vegetable? I dont have access to guns, live in europe

>yourself
You are wrong. Anti-natalism is all about convincing the others.

>Implying anti-natalists aren't just spineless, selfish, shit heads.

Does europe only have three story buildings or what?

Carbon monoxide poisoning. It's as easy as a garden hose and a running car.

i don't mind torturing someone to death for 80 years only so i can feel my cock pulsating in a pussy for 15 seconds

Gigachad doesn’t think so.

Gigachad took anti-Natalism to its natural conclusion. The very existence of Gigachad would have made women want to procreate, so he had to end it right then and there.

by making you exist?

i have always read that dying of severe massive frostbite is extremely comfy. go climb the alps

Gigachad lives a happy life with his wife, children and grandchildren, while enforcing anti-natalism on the others for fun.

>Why yes, I have come to the conclusion that suffering is inescapable and that all my efforts to terminate it is in vain, how could you tell?

Attached: 1563862310599.jpg (1242x1394, 92K)

I'm happy to exist, life is so good!
Having children and grandchildren is so great, and knowing that anti-natalists won't have such a great life fills me with utter joy.

>Why yes, I am the Demiurge and created the earthly world in order to increase suffering and evil, how could you tell?

Attached: 1556194048054.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

>Why yes, I am a disciple of the great German philosopher Philipp Mainländer and believe that this world is a rotting corpse of God, how could you tell?

Attached: 1537232499249.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

Then why would Gigachad be in a coffin you moron? Stop pretending you know Gigachad.

See
Gigachad is a miserable nihilist and plays WoW at night

Fun fact: the anti-natalist movement was created by a happy family dad who wanted to convince losers to have a vasectomy, just for the lolz.

The true Chad faces suffering, finds meaning in hardship, he does not try to escape it.

This sounds legit and totally verifiable

I know a Chad. He’s a loser

>you moron
t. triggered anti-natalist

This particular flavor of butthurt is the very reason why we cretated anti-natalism.

You childless losers are so funny!

But there is more suffering in escaping suffering than facing it. So who's the real chad?

>>suffering is inescapable

Attached: a58d060137f7eaea5b38f17058859dc2.jpg (478x656, 69K)

He is not a true Chad

Attached: conan.jpg (554x426, 74K)

I don't understand. What's wrong with suffering? It feels bad? Ok, that's not an argument against it.

>suffering
Depends on who.

You nailed it, most people are perfectly okay with anti-natalists suffering their miserable childless life.

You’re desparetely clinging to some kind of mentality dude. I have a gf and shit. Chads don’t exist.

Yes he is. His name is Chad.

>shit
>children
You made your choice.

I don’t have children. I’m the true Chad anti-natalist

cope

Yes, I know, we've bullied you into not reproducing. That's the law of the jungle. We feed on your very fail.

Didn’t you read the thread sweetie, Chad is an anti-Natalist.

Of course he is! Chad lives a happy life with his wife and kids, and he is also a fierce anti-natalist when it comes to the others. Convincing losers to have a vasectomy is so fun!

>Why yes suffering makes us stronger and therefore is good, how could you tell?

Attached: 1559818545285.jpg (947x1200, 68K)

>People say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but I always thought what doesn't kill you makes you very weak

Attached: 1_2ARZ5rVoVfX6He0zx4Rw_A.jpg (1500x957, 234K)

>the absolute state of so'yism

this is what americans actually believe

you could also maximize joy by having children that can experience joy
and you could minimize suffering by killing youself today

seems pretty arbitrary big guy

That’s a basedboy quote

A basedboy would revel in pussy while drinking onions

*assrapes you*
How do you feel know?

Think of life as a video game, by committing suicide, you are just dying. You aren't clicking 'exit game'

bad. so?

>*assrapes your whole family*
What about now?

How do I exit from my life without killing my self?

Attached: spider.png (1280x715, 1.38M)

Gigachad Requiem?

How old are these posters? Seriously.

Post your ages :3

Im this old

t. Sunken cost faggot

why should you place any higher value to bad feeling than good feelings

now you and your whole family has a stronger anus

And you think you will never suffer in life? tut tut.

The real answer is pure helium. You feel giddy as you lose consciousness and the whole thing is over in two minutes, four tops. Hard part is finding an airtight way of getting it into you.

cope the post
your son probably has autism and you need to wage slave your entire life

>wage slave
now we have the answer.Western NEET loser trying to cope with his failures by embracing anti-natalism

this but unironically

>Chad killing himself
You got it all wrong, Chad. Anti-Natalism is a eugenics program that should only apply to beta losers. Chads should impregnate as many braphogs as they can so in a few generations the entire human population is composed of Chads and braphogs.

This. I am a dystheistic antinatalist who was once a serious Christian and had undeniable revelation of the Christian God. I don't even support abortion because an aborted baby has no chance of getting into heaven. Life in Christ for those who exist, continued nonexistence for those who do not. That's my policy.

Attached: Baby_in_hell.png (600x418, 409K)

What's a catalytic converter?

Something is wrong with NEETs if they're anti-existence. It's an almost totally stress-free life, I find myself constantly wishing that I could live forever