I often go to parties and find myself in conversations with girls (it's a side-effect of being extremely good looking...

I often go to parties and find myself in conversations with girls (it's a side-effect of being extremely good looking and charming) and my flirting technique in recent years has devolved into me simply saying, 'what do you think of the following sentence?' and then I shamelessly plagiarise the best of Yea Forumscore like 'you will care far less about what people think of you when you realise how seldom they do' or 'they don't have to worry about you knowing the answers if they get you asking the wrong questions.' Of course I tell that that this selection of phrases are all completely original, found in the first draft of my novel-in-progress. The girls always respond with femalisms like, 'oh my god that is so true!' or 'you're so deep!' and from there I usually get with them. I guess girls really do go for the artistically tortured types.

Thanks Yea Forums.

Attached: 1440675442329.jpg (900x884, 70K)

So you have to role play to connect with people? That seems pathetic but I can't blame you. Why should I believe you aren't role playing right now? If you really are handsome and charming, you shouldn't have any problems finding someone to love with genuine communication. It works for me but I have to be the right kind of spun. I have social anxiety issues from my schoolboy days which make it difficult to posture through vapid conversations, and ADHD makes it difficult to communicate with people in a superficial way. I need to be genuinely into the conversation to keep up appearances. When I was younger I would go to dance parties and simply ask cute girls coming in, "did you come here to dance?" It worked the few times I tried it, I quickly learned that gamey hook ups aren't my thing.

Why do you think Yea Forums core is soccer mom quotes? You could’ve triggered me if you weren’t a brainlet though so 5/10.

I don't understand what this post says..

I'm definitely more educated and smarter than you. And I could probably beat you in a fight.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE

Yes bro, I know what you say, I'm handsome and charming too!

I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Who's this qt?

Are you me? I often find myself attending parties on the behest of friends or my parents, consciously aware of the fact that I am on another level to the people there and can manipulate anyone into doing basically anything due to my knowledge of the human brain. Girls especially often find me appealing because I am easily taken advantage of by boys who don't realize what they've just done or the ways in which the brain works. Even if I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, I know that I am. This often happens in gaming-the very nature of gaming creates an automatic reaction-when you see someone you have never played before or something that seems to tickle your brain, this could be your chance -- and your brains are often wired to respond in these types of ways. As far as I am concerned, the vast majority of what I've done was completely for fun. It's nothing I'm trying to achieve on purpose, but it just keeps me entertained when I'm bored or feeling bad or something. Some fun just doesn't exist by itself when you're playing a game. But it just didn't matter to me anyway. I didn't really care about the attention in any way: I've had people give me gifts or money or anything (not even in spite of the fact that I don't give those gifts or money because I'm not particularly rich) In fact, when I was really young (around 4 years old), I remember looking up to a really tall and handsome man on school floors to "groom" me a bit as I was doing something wrong, so I thought it was cute, and he said to the point I felt the most guilty, but I said "it's really none of your business " for his sake (although I can't think of a reason I should be doing something wrong anyway). My mom just thought I had fun. And she probably did to a degree where it was hard for me to go home after school. She would ask me what "fun" was and I would respond "nothing for me except to sleep with her" because my parents were old enough to be able to tell how much fun I had because my parents were old enough to be able to tell how much fun I had having with them, which is what she didn't want to hear, even if she did understand. This is about being a friend to women: It's so hard for me personally as it is because my mother always wanted me to be close to her husband so that she could see me with him, and that's so bad and I'm like "I just wanna sleep with you I guess." When I was growing up my mom always had a good eye on me, because if you see any kind of physical weakness, she'd talk to you, because she's always a good mom. If anything I'm a little shy, and my mom would say to me "You're so pretty, make sure to have your eyes open, look at these girls, look at this pretty face." She was always encouraging about me when I was younger. I think that having some confidence from being loved as a kid to put in a good work is very hard for young guys, but here's a good chance you find that your parents are in it to support you so you can do what you want to do with your life.

There isn't and there never will be someone who is both "extremely good looking" and charming posting on this site outside of maybe Yea Forums or /pol/
I'm sure there are guys who would be seen as "kinda cute" or people with a little bit of charisma, but I'm not even sure OP describes that. I don't think people like that would feel so insecure as to come to a shitty little incel book club to try and brag about it

I read this post twice so you didn't have to.

based writing exercise, trying to get insight into the angry incel mind with this ham-fisted fictional anecdote

well you won't get inside my head, sociopathos. i'm a master of occlumancy and 've got nothing for you.

Anne Frank

Hi, Jeff

THAT IS CIRCLING ALL ROUND THE SUN

>you shouldn't have any problems finding someone to love with genuine communication
What kind of statement is that? You don't expect somebody to be compatible with most other people, right? I guess if one is desperate, you can always settle with somebody, but that's no way to live.

I hate talking about myself like this, but if we're trying to have an honest conversation, then what's the point in holding back the truth?

I'm very handsome but I'm not charming. I've been told by random strangers at parties that I'm "beautiful". That didn't stop me from having a tough childhood, which I'm thankful for because it allowed me to read a little bit more into things than the average person. But I'm cynical, contrarian, and hard to get to know, which means I'm anti-charismatic around most people (like many other people here). I'm lucky that I turned out this way, because my adult life would have been even harder if it weren't. People give me a chance despite my rough edges because of my appearance, and then they see what makes me tick and what I do, and they end up approving because it's from a wholesome place. Having good looks is definitely not the panacea that most people make it out to be, just one less thing to beat yourself over. In terms of life satisfaction, it's better to be charming than to be handsome, if you have a healthy self-esteem. You'll step on a lot fewer toes that way, and life will be simpler.

People from all walks of life come here. You never know who you're going to talk to. It's the beauty of an unfiltered website like Yea Forums.

>you will care far less about what people think of you when you realise how seldom they do
I never got this. I think about and judge people all the fucking time.

>If you really are handsome and charming, you shouldn't have any problems finding someone to love with genuine communication.
Your appearance and ability to communicate, and to see your enantiomorphic self in another, are entirely unrelated. You have got some weird kinks to work out in your understanding of human social interaction.

>I'm definitely more educated and smarter than you. And I could probably beat you in a fight
Based

I know this is a larp but the truth is that social skills doesn't exist. It's all about your appearance. If you have a good looking face, and you're tall, you can get away with saying anything because people see you as inherently charming and funny.

How are on Yea Forums yet have such shit reading comprehension? He obviously means one specific person, hence why he used the word "someone".

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DREAM

Attached: anne-frank-41.jpg (650x366, 51K)

>on the behest

stopped reading right there lmao

I think I've read it before, decent chuuni pasta.

That's quite a massive cope dude. Do you not generally note peoples communication skills and conversational tactics and interpersonal priorities? So do they. Navigating that is a skill set. Yea Forums is a perfect example of that. There are no appearances here. Just purely the linguistic aspects of communication skills, along with some memes.

>I'm definitely more educated and smarter than you. And I could probably beat you in a fight.
Ayy

>to see your enantiomorphic self in another
>Assuming
Self love is no love. Love is agapeistic, loving is communicative.
You are hairsplitting and you don't even know what you are talking about.
What?

Who's that semen demen OP?

I was obviously talking about IRL interactions, and no, what you're noticing is not skills but rather appearance. It's subconcious and you can't control it. It's why you'll NEVER see an ugly person being "charming" or "alluring". At best, he'll be "funny", "pleasant to be around" because the disconnect between his appearance and his mannerisms makes your brain see him as an interesting figure.

>not going for the superior waifu Margot Frank
pathetic

Attached: 3589421197_fa29f84d54_z.jpg (619x640, 67K)

>pic inspired me to write an entire fucking album

THAT IS CIRCLING ALL AROUND THE SUN

This is just the classic "I can't imagine it so it is impossible" sour grapes bullshit
I am good looking enough for strangers to approach me in public and tell me that they think so, and charming enough to later sleep with many of them
This place is less "a shitty little incel book club" than it is one of the few places people can anonymously discuss books seriously, which attracts people with a genuine interest in them on a deeper level than you can get in the vacuous consumer culture of more welcoming places like reddit
Yea Forums is no longer some obscure place exclusively filled with losers and hasn't been for a decade

Renia Spiegel

Rutka Laskier

>the Boys in Grey will never save them from a terrible fate

It hurts to live lads

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

I usually just flex my biceps and smirk while winking at the girl I want to fucc

That picture is a little bit less confusing when you realize that it's part of a genre of weird alternate history shit (although that is actually a lot weirder than the picture is before you know about this shit).

>I am good looking enough for strangers to approach me in public and tell me that they think so, and charming enough to later sleep with many of them
Not him, but are you a GAY MALE? Because I know is pretty dificult to be approached by women even if you are handsome. Unless they're ugly or are drunk or old.

>And I could probably beat you in a fight
Easier said than done. Wanna try? Are you in europe?

relate to this user. I'm fairly charming as well, but just have no confidence to ever make a leap of faith. I just string women along until they lose interest and then I realize my fuck up after the fact

I'm a straight guy. It is difficult to be approached by women, but I am. Not as often as an attractive girl would be approached by guys, but often enough.

But are they pretty and young? In what kind of ambient? How do you dress? Kek

Usually yes, the unattractive ones lack confidence the same way most unattractive guys do and are intimidated.
All kinds of places, sometimes in bars, sometimes in line at restaurants, sometimes in bookstores, one time my friend showed me that a girl he knew took a snapchat story of me reading between classes and captioned it "attractive white guy."
I dress cleanly and simply, I guess.