What hope is there for a 28 year old ugly beta autist meek charismaless loser male with no friends or social...

What hope is there for a 28 year old ugly beta autist meek charismaless loser male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, who has never been to a pub, club, or party (all of these despite having many jobs and having been to university for four years while living away from home, and living away from home for work), and who is blackpilled enough to know that his ugliness makes his life extremely hard and, that fact, along with the knowledge that women and chads get everything handed to them, has killed his motivation for anything in life?

And who abhors wagecuckery, with even bare minimum 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday work feeling like a prison sentence? And who has a job in London but he pays a lot in rent? And who isn't enough of a normie to be promoted quickly in jobs?

And who wasted all his free time on mindless internet browsing because he is so lacking in motivation?

And who hated his university degree and therefore squandered all intellectual potential?

And who is genuinely jealous of young people today and youth in general? And who is terrified of becoming 30 years old?

And who finds that everything except for mindless procrastination feels like work due to his zero life purpose?

And who is a genuinely zero friends, everythingless with women, except prostitutes, loner? And who finds being among people a totally enervating ordeal because they all look down on him for being an ugly beta? And who imagines the ways they probably make fun of him behind his back?

And who isn't stupid enough to have his entire life redeemed by having a job or going to the gym or through self help? And who can see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms?

Attached: pepetransparenthighresolution4.png (655x509, 25K)

There is no hope.

Have you tried hanging out with the crusty new age travellers round Wales, LF? If you're not going to try the nitrous ice-cream, maybe ecstasy and natural fibres will do it for you? Lovely weather for it.

Please stop posting images of frogs. Such memes are not productive of intelligent discourse. Join the Meme Jihad.
As for your dilemma, it is increasingly becoming common for people to feel the way you do in modern society. Realize that to a large extent it is not your fault, although, probably, you could put more effort to improve yourself. Nevertheless I concede that it can be difficult to find the motivation to do so when you see no "wherefore". In prior societies, that were organized along more traditional lines, the social structure helped to foster a sense of purpose, but now that is lacking. You have to provide that for yourself, without succumbing to any facile optimism about the way society is now.

Stop sinning, join a church, join a small group, and pursue the Lord

do something crazy

Stop trying to recruit London Frog for your internet cult. He is very vulnerable right now, and he needs the uncritical love of off the grid hippies in the Mumbles, not the cynical Skinner box of your latest flash game addiction.

What seems to be the problem?

I'm sick of all the depressionfag /r9k/posting on my board

write off the expense.
you took the wrong turn, disregarded signs,
until too close-committed to turn back.
take your current life, and burn it without fear,
grateful at least that, having gone so far,
you still know what truth is and where you are,
with better things to say
in your bold, unmarketable way

Didn't you already make a thread today..

You're an immigrant if I remember correctly LondonFrog, so ig just go back to your country to see if your luck changes

Think he's paki, m8, not sure he'd make it

You are quite the poet.

I think OP is just having a thought diarrhea because of artificial expectations which were inserted and nurtured from childhood, convincing him that not meeting these expectations resulted into not having any worth and somehow from this he deducted that the only logical outcome would probably be to end his life.

How he came to this conclusion is puzzling. When you observe nature you will notice that the only trees that can grow tall are the useless ones. Because if they had any use, they would be cut down.

Well fuck, maybe he can pull an arranged marriage with his cousin idk being a paki incel seems tuff

>maybe he can pull an arranged marriage with his cousin
And prove Rushdie right about the citizenship laws? I'm sure OP has some self respect.

WHO WAS DRAGGED DOWN BY THE STONE
STONE
STONE
STONE

Lift. With proper diet and programming you'll squat 300 lbs in 4-8 months and have something to proud of.

As far as wagecuckery, get over it. It's better than trying to survive the wilderness without tarps, sleeping bags, Gore-tex, guns, ammo, and lighters that cost money and only exist because of wagecuckery.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeyHPAdxuy0 seems more on point. LF is so comfy, he seems like he would not like the loud songs.

>implying LF is a LFC fan for no apparent reason
>imblying Animals would not be his favourite pink Floyd album
youtube.com/watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI
I've never seen him talk about football. Think he just watches the tennis.

Attached: 20190720_131442.jpg (622x368, 118K)

Jesus Christ is the obvious answer.

Attached: sacred_heart_of_jesus.jpg (800x1166, 98K)

Holiness.

Put your hope in the Lord, read the Bible. Trust me, I've had similar thoughts like yours

1 Peter 1:3-6

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.

Have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Read the Bible (especially the New Testament). Trust me, I've had similar thoughts like yours

1 Peter 1:3-6
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.

spoken like a true npc