Why do SJWs always try and cancel and ruin an authors legacy based on arbitrary woke post 2015 rules?

Why do SJWs always try and cancel and ruin an authors legacy based on arbitrary woke post 2015 rules?

Attached: F2ADAD89-8895-4E5A-AE46-256770CCD5CA.jpg (1603x1196, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/?utm_term=.9ad4c1743d83
medium.com/the-establishment/the-man-who-wrote-the-mediocre-novel-aaab9ef2efc6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they’re miserable people that get joy from tearing others down.

I don't think you realise the gravity of the situation
he forced his black students to write in standard english

Ye that shit is gay. “Did you know that (insert famous person name) committed (insert problematic act) in (insert year)”

What's wrong with that? Evil people should be punished by the collective will.

They just wanted an excuse to stop the DFW meme, which is actually pretty commendablr

I haven't heard too many attack Hume--yet.
>I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the Whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufacturer amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the Whites, such as the ancient German, the present Tartars, still have something eminent about them, in their valor, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant difference could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negro slaves dispersed all over Europe, of whom none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity; though low people, without education, will start up amongst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In Jamaica, indeed, they talk of one Negro as a man of parts and learning; but it is likely he is admired for slender accomplishments, like a parrot who speaks a few words plainly.
David Hume, “Part I, Essay XXI: Of National Characters,” The Philosophical Works of David Hume, Including all the Essays, and Exhibiting the More Important Alterations and Corrections in the Successive Editions Published by the Author: Essays, Moral, Political, and Literary, vol. 3, Edinburgh/Boston, Adam and Charles Black/Little, Brown and Company, 1854, 217–236; 228–229.

Attached: 1564165584118.jpg (256x300, 8K)

Weren’t Scott’s like the niggers of Britain?

ressentiment

Of all writers they even tried to cancel Murakami at one point. Fucking Haruki Murakami

>Scott’s
try again negro

He pushed the poet and memoirist Mary Karr from a speeding vehicle.
He threw a coffee table at Karr and shattered it.
After attempting to pay Karr back for destroying the table he threw at her, he demanded that she give him shards of the table to keep.

washingtonpost.com/?utm_term=.9ad4c1743d83
medium.com/the-establishment/the-man-who-wrote-the-mediocre-novel-aaab9ef2efc6
Here's some example of butthurt Stoner generated.
Knut Hamsun's literary accomplishments apparently mean nothing because he supported the Nazi's 20 years later.

>Evil people
By what criteria?

leftist PC liberal totalitarian

>man rapes child
>man forces people to use a certain language
>man hits woman
bY wHaT cRiTeRiA???

>man rapes child
Dave never raped anyone.
>man forces people to use a certain language
That's what school's for. To learn to speak and write properly.
>man hits woman
Domestic violence. Who cares.

Did he really force niggers to write properly? Based

>Using that Spongebob meme font

Twitter has ruined your brain, pleb. I’m so sorry

>man rapes child
???

Herd morality.
Envy and social justice.

>Reddit Spongebob meme
Go back

Stop going on twitter. Just read books.

Attached: image.jpg (1001x823, 576K)

Can we get Kant done for child rape or something?

They're full of ressentiment.

>arbitrary woke post 2015 rules
not being allowed to fuck your own students until a certain time period after they've left your class, and not being allowed to fuck 17 year olds as an adult have been rules for a very long time in the United States

They still are

Ir*Sh, sl*Vs and p*Les too

Storm-and-stress period of women:
>In the three or four civilized countries of Europe women can through a few centuries of education be made into anything, even into men: not in the sexual sense, to be sure, but in every other sense. Under such a regimen they will one day have acquired all the male strengths and virtues, though they will also of course have had to accept all their weaknesses and vices into the bargain: thus much can, as aforesaid, be extorted. But how shall we endure the intermediate stage, which may itself last a couple of centuries, during which the primeval properties of women, their follies and injustices, are still asserting themselves over what has been newly learned and acquired? This will be the age in which the actual masculine affect will be anger: anger at the fact that all the arts and sciences have been choked and deluged by an unheard-of dilettantism, philosophy talked to death by mind bewildering babble, politics more fantastic and partisan than ever, society in full dissolution, because the custodians of ancient morality and custom have become ludicrous to themselves and are striving to stand outside morality and custom in every respect. For if women possessed their greatest power in morality and custom, for what will they have to grasp to regain a comparable abundance of power once they have abandoned morality and custom?

Attached: 1461410041132.jpg (1276x1357, 134K)

>medium.com/the-establishment/the-man-who-wrote-the-mediocre-novel-aaab9ef2efc6
Fucking lmao, these "people" really are rats. They'd be hilarious if they didn't control essentially all of academia, media and the publishing industry.

The proper reaction is to be even more offensive.

you belong to a hysterical religious sect just so you know, you're a modern puritan

It's unbelievable how robotic and mindkilled they are

Her “review” was basically “there’s no POC characters! the bad guys are cripples! he raped Edith and she’s shown in a bad light! And worst of all, Williams was a WHITE MALE!” Imagine being this intellectually bankrupt. She obviously had a real axe to grind in her “review” — it’s one of the nastiest, bitchiest things I’ve seen in some time.

Attached: 1520136094618.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I can only take comfort in if I have ever children they won't go to school in the US to avoid people like her infecting my kids. It's a fucking tragedy when someone says Stoner is "one of the hundred other books like it you've read before."