Wait a minute... so Christianity... is true? What the

Wait a minute... so Christianity... is true? What the...

That's not what my physics teacher told me...

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-0NIUZn3JzIwtrub.jpg (1259x475, 175K)

William Lane Craig is cringe.
Edward Feser is respectable but too much of an Am*rican c*nservative.
Pascal and Bible don't deserve to be in this shitty pic.

Physics teachers are incels and bugmen, the last people whose opinion is worth anything. Accept the Lord.

I haven't read this stuff (except parts of the Bible). Can I get a QRD?

You wouldn't even be able to type that if it weren't for physicists

You wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the God of Abraham

I mentioned physics teachers, though, not physicists. And physicists didn't singlehandedly contributed to the development of the technology necessary to type on a computer over the internet. It's mostly enginners and other kinds of people. The fact you got this defensive with that "b-but you wouldn't have bla bla" just shows what a spineless faggot you are.

This “chart” should be organized better, like the atheist one. It starts with basic easy books, then goes into heavier philosophy
I’d make it maybe
The Last Superstition > Reasonable Faith > Mere Christianity > The Everlasting Man > The Bible > Pensees > Fear and Trembling > The Imitation of Christ

The Imitation of Christ is very straightforward, don't know why you'd put it after Kierkegaard.

It's in Latin, so you need to learn Latin while reading the other books

Don't cast pearls before swine.
People without souls can't comprehend what it's like to have a soul. They're lost and defective, like a man who chops his dick off and believes himself to be "whole".

Are they learning Danish and French too?

Prove it.

Amen and God bless!

cope

nah all of those are worth reading except the bible ironically

If only Feser read and understood Hegel, he would realize how much of an idiot he is.

>chops his d*ck off
Sounds like a certain practise commanded by a certain Deity...

If you wish to be Christian, that's great. But please stop expecting everyone else to follow your ideology, and getting angry when they choose not to, and even go further by criticizing it. You're setting yourself up for constant dismay otherwise.

Lurk a couple days, newfag.

I don't see why the physicists and the religious have to be against each other... anyone got any books about the parallels betweens quantum and religious philosophy?

Best I can think of is this.

Attached: 41Ufv7V4q1L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 26K)