I've spent the last 3 years studying greek and roman literature and philosophy for over 5 hours a day

I've spent the last 3 years studying greek and roman literature and philosophy for over 5 hours a day

Please PLEASE do not start with the greeks, they were wrong about pretty much everything

Attached: wojak.jpg (239x211, 12K)

How so?

this happened with me too and then i eventually realized the hindus were right about eveything

Can you explain what exactly they were wrong about and why?

>they were wrong about pretty much everything
Name one (1) thing.

They believed the Earth was round

theory of forms shit

See, you literally can't.

That all knowledge is recollection

Attached: kierkegaard.png (460x460, 71K)

this is the funniest thing I've ever seen thank you

Just ignore the physics, problem solved

World of forms isn't real however on a hierarchy of realness it would be placed above the "physical" world.

That men have more teeth than women

They were right about that. Women only evolved wisdom teeth in modern industrial society, being selectively masculinized. That's why they have smaller jaws.

I think the point is more that the classics are the foundation for what comes later, not that they're correct.
I didn't start with the Greeks though I just read what I want lol

it's about understanding the evolution of ideas. if you don't start with the greeks a lot of philosphical references in modern works will go over your head

>hindus
oh you fucked up right there.

I stopped my Yea Forums journey to retroactively enjoy the Greeks and they are so based

>Masculine sexual behaviour means penetrating a socially inferior person, whether a woman or a boy. A man must not be penetrated himself. Nor must he seem to be submissive in any other way. The most flagrant deviance from this protocol is a man who desires and finds pleasure in being penetrated by other men.

Nah. They were right about everything.

Attached: FqwrJBn.jpg (720x960, 114K)

For real? I have only one wisdom tooth, and I'm a female.

There are subatomic particles.

>spent 5475 hours studying the greeks and romans
How is that even possible? Are you a fucking retard

They were racist, sexist and transphobic.

They do since the men routinely beat the women, knocking out a tooth or two in the process.

And?

Some people have jobs or go to school user. I know it’s hard to believe

yeah right

That's not even true. They were racially homogenous, most liberals are transphobic, and feminism has only created a matriarchal society that encourages women to be masculine and men feminine while neither are suited for that role.

Yeah and? How does that excuse 228 Days on the Greeks and Romans and finding nothing of value

Attached: 1561797589625.jpg (732x619, 72K)

Seekers of gold dig up much earth and find little
-Heraclitus

No, pretty much all mammals have the same number of teeth between sexes. Aristotle also noted that Women do have wisdom teeth.
>The last teeth to come in man are molars called 'wisdom-teeth', which come at the age of twenty years, in the case of both sexes. Cases have been known in women upwards of eighty years old where at the very close of life the wisdom-teeth have come up, causing great pain in their coming; and cases have been known of the like phenomenon in men too. This happens, when it does happen, in the case of people where the wisdom-teeth have not come up in early years.

L O N D O N

No, but you should post your ankles anyway.

That's just a matter of names. Atomic Theory isn't the same as Atomism.

This, atomists referred to there being small and indivisible "atoms" constituting the universe. Moden scientists discovered the modern Atom and thought it was indivisible—they calling the wrong thing atom doesn't disprove anything since the subatomic particles ARE indivisible, thus proving the Atomists.

I also started with the Greeks and spent a comparable amount of time studying them. however that was 5 years ago. they were right about everything. be careful with their ethics, won't get you anywhere today
take machiavelli and nietzsches ethics, Greeks for everything else

though Homer did say revenge is the sweetest honey. think with your groin as much as possible, platos inversion is wrong