>Literally the only philosophy youtuber who's not complete shit

>>Literally the only philosophy youtuber who's not complete shit
>Heh, nothing personal kid!

who are some others?

Attached: SadledByTheSadler.png (600x500, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-S-CwVJxxug
youtube.com/watch?v=EUsgfcd2dCI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdy5zolvvR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The black ponderer.

Contrapoints

But he is shit. Just because he's a real academic doesn't mean he isn't bad by those standards. His reading of Hegel is all over the place.

Awful.

If you make a claim like that you have to provide evidence. No one is going to take you seriously.

Then don't, I literally don't give a fuck what you think.

lmao

I dunno user, School of Life seems pretty good.

There someone called KaneB. He really gets into the deatils of explaining topics. But you have to care about analytic philosophy.

The Golden One

Slavoj Zizek

Peter Coffin

KEN WHEELER AKA THEORIA APOPHASIS

What the actual fuck. Even rationalwiki is in awe of this lad.

Attached: The_golden_one.jpg (1000x510, 138K)

>Contrapoints

Cuck philosophy

Cuck philosophy is fine.

nice bait

Impressive, but not too puzzling. A good, disciplined program plus some help from roids can do a lot.

Lmao

Cuck Philosophy is ok.
Philosophy is a meme word that attracts retards trying to prove some some political position.
Dead faggots can't do that. Read plato again you nigger.

If you're not /pol/ Robert Wolffs lectures.

Honestly a teacher i wish i had.

no one is taking youtube philosophers seriously fucking zoomer, read a book faggot

get the fuck off youtube, who in his right mind would ever expect any type of philosophical 'content' from youtube

how about actual professers that upload their lectures to youtube making them indistinguishable from being in a classroom?

If we are allowing ecelebs now then truediltom has to make the cut, as he seems to be shifting away from politics towards a more philosophy focused channel.

Shame about the face, and the brain.

>truediltom

Righties really need to step up their game. Here's a two hour Adam Curtis worthy doc made by two young marxists in their free time on their own dime.
youtube.com/watch?v=-S-CwVJxxug

Also fucking hate that this stuff is less popular than some 6ft dude playing dress up while making worthless commentary on "left" issues no one should give a shit about.

Attached: SIA_JPG_fit_to_width_INLINE.jpg (400x594, 22K)

>I said x because I don’t care
Fucking shit, top pseud my stupid ass nigga

He is the only one I've seen say that their videos are no replacement for actually reading and engaging with the texts.

>transexuals are real because female is performative
>only if you succeed in the performance though which requires you to be rich like me
>also alt-right is mean
brilliant

culteral marxist propaganda

Literally no one claims otherwise

if you ever read his twitter he's just an average boomer democrap with anger issues.

Brandon Cropper.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUsgfcd2dCI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdy5zolvvR4
Reacting to what pseudery goes on at TED talks.

based

Upper-lower-midwit pleb.

Attached: 45B4D5CF-88BA-4420-81FA-24128F6B1E3D.jpg (600x374, 60K)

Cuck philosophy, I maintain is leagues better than rest.

They don’t even do much philosophy any more, really just Trans issues and topics. Not necessarily bad, but certainly not philosophy.

How can you make propaganda for something that doesn’t exist?

Yale uploads videos of their courses which are slightly better than the old beardo who's name I don't remember. His videos remind of Philosophy classes I took at my state school. Not worthless, but really not very notable. Especially with no writing/feedback interchange.

SJW's are cultural marxists.
>but but cultural marxism is a contradiction!
Exactly.