Burgerpunk already faded away

>burgerpunk already faded away
wew Yea Forums

Attached: 1560669184298.png (1200x956, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#
github.com/burgerpunk/burgerpunk.github.io
youtu.be/Tzp_L06LnVc
youtu.be/ULpFc9Cptz0
pastebin.com/eB1mjbHC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like a fast food wrapper in a dumpster fire

forever a rough draft

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#

Is this really the peak of human life that the boomers tell us? is this really it?

The issue is all the shitposting. I remember reading the opening paragraph and thinking it had potential. I added some lines but seeing all the other shit just demotivated me. It had potential but sadly it is summer

Burgerpunk threads were a project to write a novel? I watched the first one and just though it was about aesthetics of american lit. Oh well.

It was, and then some summer fag Yea Forumstard crossposter thought he would get epic internets if he started a group novel. So then it became a failed forced meme to spur on his epicly awesome brainchild of an idea.

>Burgerpunk threads were a project to write a novel?

Some "novel" ideas grew out of the nostalgia for late 1990s fast food culture.

The image at the top of the thread was the seed for many different ideas and a google doc was the place these seeds were planted.

Attached: 1556742115213.jpg (608x450, 281K)

typical when pseuds get exposed

Good. It was a shitty meme.

@burgerpunk
burgerpunk renamed layer_15.html and updated README.md
Latest commit bd56ccd 14 days ago

github.com/burgerpunk/burgerpunk.github.io

Why doesn't someone publish it as it is anonymously? I mean... if we are not going to improve it, we might as well use what we have.

>Why doesn't someone publish it

File : Download as : PDF Document (.pdf)

or

File : Download as : EPUB Publication (.epub)

Because it's disgusting cringe trash

It's not too late anons!
I propose Grant Cardone as Telemerketing Bishop of the McCorporate© Church of the Chosen™ for the Pursue of the American Dream.
This nigga has so many videos I couldn't even chose one I hope this gives you an idea:
youtu.be/Tzp_L06LnVc

Attached: Obsessed_800x.jpg (782x1000, 76K)

youtu.be/ULpFc9Cptz0

This was the definition of a forced meme. So terrible. HAHA DUDE BURGERPUNK GET IT ITS LIKE STEAMPUNK OR CYBERPUNK BUT ITS A BURGERPUNK LOLOLOLOLOL BECAUSE BURGER JOINTS! DUDE BIG BILLBOARDS AND ADVERTISEMENTS AND CORPORATIONS....WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY...LATE STAGE CAPITALISM AM I RITE!?
But when it comes to actually making something out of it, nothing gives. It's a dead-end "genre", a piss poor attempt from this board into making something out of nothing. "burgerpunk" was first uttered on Yea Forums and it had like 2 replies. You know why? Because it's just a chuckle worthy pun at best. But the virgins on Yea Forums desperately tried to make it into something profound. When in reality, the OP image is the peak. There's nothing left to say.

Oh shit that's Breezewood PA. I pass through there all the time to get to the turnpike. The restaurant off to the left (the Gateway) is fucking terrible boomer buffet food.

Faggot

Yo bro no need to be so ruthless. I don't doubt their heart, only the reach of their literary output

Attached: reachofhisarm.png (1279x531, 1.01M)

Neither satire, nor irony, nor any sense of enjoyment shall be allowed for not all readers of this forum understand these literary tools.

>Some "novel" ideas grew out of the nostalgia for late 1990s fast food culture.
No.
That's just the sugarcoating aesthetic to a genre that is intended to parade the most vicious dystopian outcome of postmodernity and late stage capitalism pushed to the extremes by accelerationist subcultures, that would be the only accepted kind of "counterculture" accepted by (and secretively pushed by) the corporate Molochs.
Burgerpunk should portray a near distant future where people are driven to the extremes, like that kid who played tennis with a Glock pointed at his head in Infinite Jest (a certified and Yea Forums approved proto burgerpunk book).

that nostalgia idea is bullshit... fuck this. talk about the sprawl of now and there is nothing nostalgic about the heat irradiated by its asphalt.

I thought it was fun to make something with other people on Yea Forums the topic didn’t really matter, but burger punk was inspiring in that it’s something all of us can write about in some way. I’m still working on the pizza guy short story. It’s a fun little project now.

Why can none of you pussies create a group with just 10 or so of the best contributers from the original threads to create something decent.

This happens every fucking time and just become more and more grating after the first.

Just like those other dozen forgot Yea Forums rambling books

I agree with this guy. Create a discord or something a test each competitor. Something nice could come out of this.

I thought Burgerpunk was slightly better than average for Yea Forums, but probably because 2 or three anons were actually good. One of those guys needs to just use everyone else as a sounding board and finish their own fucking work on their own.

Literally just a joke version of hypercorporate cyberpunk, which Snow Crash already did 27 years ago.

Nothing new under the sun.

The virus has spread.

there's literally nothing new ever. the greeks did it all, and we're only rehashing their words.

Here's what I got so far. Haven't really edited anything and I don't know where it's going.

pastebin.com/eB1mjbHC

You have five seconds to tell me how burgerpunk differs from vaporwave. Go

Glad it's over. I experienced severe second-hand embarrassment from seeing it develop.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-00-19-48-974_com.opera.browser.png (607x841, 746K)

As if Burgerpunk could be anything but low brow.

Good old times

I'm sorry you forgot how to have fun.

stfu retard

Perhaps Burgerpunk storytelling could be a Choose your own adventure style novel.

Turn to page 69 for extra pickles
or
Turn to page 72 to order Chinese

Should I watch this movie? The origin story?

Attached: The_Founder_poster.png (220x312, 75K)

Play the Founder on repeat as you contribute to the story.

Attached: sip sip.png (585x815, 107K)

:( no one gave me feedback on my pastebin

Anyone have a higher res copy of this pic?

Attached: 72A8013D-A21C-498A-889E-B08A963949D4.png (226x320, 104K)

Here's your order, sir. That'll be $3.26.

Attached: chart.png (595x842, 646K)

Okay, so no joke, this movie is actually pretty fantastic.

How is a Japanese woman working in Japan burgerpunk?

Attached: KFCJapanIstock-2.jpg (1862x1048, 289K)

McDonald's (the president of the USA) spreads influence across the globe.

Every Earthling receives Happy Meals and Democracy.

If you want a burgerpunk fact then Coke is more widely available globally than clean drinking water. But if you want that to count then the only places globally that aren't burgerpunk are Cuba and North Korea.

Attached: Coca-Cola-At-A-Glance-Infographic-2019-4-21-19.jpg (2000x3277, 2.48M)

>World's most beautiful leg
Always gets me smiling.

The globohomo burgerspiracy

An NYSE Knock-out!

Selling the world not-water.

in 2 years there will be an arguably burgerpunk book that will get modest niche critical acclaim and all of you are going to whine nonstop about it

It'll be my book. And then Yea Forums will have a famous author.

Reading over that infographic there is something strangely beautiful about it. The logistical inexorability of it, the massive, worldwide coordination involved. The transformation of the human need to satisfy thirst into an unstoppable enterprise.

>iPhone "FaceTime Attention Correction"
Infinite Jest is now

>he's into burgerpunk and not superior Sóŷ lentpunk

Attached: fflv60wtu1g01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

That's what ended up being about. The power hungry franchiser. Copy paste expansion for the pure sake of the pleasure of it.