The bible

>the bible

Attached: A3C815F1-EC18-4E04-8264-85BC6DEBA360.png (385x350, 37K)

I feel like the book of job could have been far shorter, but I'm reading the ESV. Do other translations translate it better?

RSV2CE
CSB
NKJV
Are all very good and modern understandable translations.

>the jefferson bible

Read the bible knowing that Jesus is the master key
that's all

This post was made by a future Christian who is simply struggling with his beliefs right now. Forgive him his transgressions, I have absolute confidence he'll be a good, upright man in the future

kike on a stick

>kike
Bobby Fischer was Jewish. Would you call him a kike?
>on a stick
I don’t get what this is supposed to convey.

>The God Delusion
>God is not Great
>Letter to a Christian Nation

Attached: 1554577171191.png (200x300, 28K)

god is good, read the bible.

Attached: pol_man.png (642x499, 416K)

i hate how /pol/tards try to adopt hitler's view of not criticizing christianity. there is no better time to attack it than now!

Attached: Christianity-and-Afterlife-Nietszche.jpg (720x720, 87K)

What about Psalms 119?
That couldn't have been shorter?

What the hell are you talking about? Hitler has a quote on how it would've been better for Germany to have Islam instead because it's more 'militaristic' or something like that. You act like the Nazi's and high ranking German individuals before them didn't like Christianity. Silly, teenage-minded, Neetchee poster.

Attached: 1559435631772.jpg (850x400, 74K)

user you're right and I'm not disagreeing with you but it was literally in NSDAP 26 point program (I think) that attacking christianity won't be tolerated. your quote is from a private discussion and he's right - the teutonic fighting spirit and islam were very compatible. All i'm saying is that we should attack christianity instead of cucking to it.

Attached: 1_XNicpE4Qghvm22mXR2cVdQ.jpg (614x455, 46K)

Well, sorry to disappoint but I am a Christian but I must confess I cringe at saying that because I'm not a good one to say the least, and i'm sorry for belittling you earlier, not cool on my part, just being snarky. There's nothing 'cuckish' about Christianity but maybe Protestantism where Frederick the Great and Nietzche get their ideas of the faith from. Christianity gets criticized all the time for violent outburst like the supposed unjustifiable Crusades in the Middle East or in Eastern Europe where the German Teutonic Order founded the one of most successful Crusader states and later became the catalyst for the modern German state, it's safe to assume if it weren't for German Christian knights motivated to spread the faith to pagan Lithuania and with a touch of greed on the part of nobility there would be no Prussia and thus no 'Germany' that isn't ruled by Vienna. Or how Enrico Dandolo was a Machiavellian ruler centuries before Machiavelli was born, or how the Spaniards were creating the first 'pure' nation state in European history thus leading the supposed Inquisition that killed millions (not true btw, less than 10,000 see modern scholarship not Anglo Black Legends) and expelled Muslims and Jews who would not convert, after this these Spaniards nearly conquered the entire American continent and destroyed the Aztec Civilization which was one of the most savage warrior cultures the world has ever seen. This is also the religion were Jesus took a whip and chased moneylenders out of the Jerusalem temple for turning it into a market. Also reading that Nietzche quote again made me chuckle when he brings up beauty because Catholicism very much focuses on beauty and most of the greatest works of western art, greater than anything Dionysians that Nietzche so likes, were created by Christians. Even early Medieval works of art like Illuminated Bibles, Madonna and Child statues, and Gothic Cathedrals attest to timeless Christian beauty. All of the greatest ancient western buildings are rubble expect the Pantheon in Rome which was later converted to a Church. The Colossus of Rhodes, Temple of Artemis, Zeus at Olympia, are all gone but Chartres Cathedral for one still stands and has stood longer than all of those ancient wonders of the world combined except the pyramids which is truly great. And for sensuality as something that's supposedly "feared" that's simply true as one of the most famous cases of sensuality in the faith comes from the sexual ecstasies of St. Teresa of Avila who unless you're reading from a Catholic source nobody can understand, not even Simone de Beauvoir who calls her a proto-feminist or something like that.

Attached: Ecstasy of St Theresa, Bernini.jpg (1915x2541, 3.22M)

No

Attached: 2423DCEB-64DF-4B3D-BD41-87B2E3F583D0.jpg (672x788, 43K)

>Bobby Fischer was Jewish
user...I...

When New King James vs King James?

>defining people by where their ancestors where born
Wow user that's really racist of you jesus was a roman like anyone else.

you are a larper, they weren't true christians

>muh Catholics aren't 'true' Christians

Attached: 1487288575265.jpg (2716x2920, 2.86M)