Ice coffee + ADHD meds

>Ice coffee + ADHD meds
>read 250 pages in one sitting

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (645x773, 10K)

You know what, this is a fucking literature board. We don't need more underage wojak posters shitting up the board with off topic posts like this. Just fuck off already you bastard. You're the reason this board is in shambles.

Why so mad, fren? Would you like me to dump my Yea Forums memes folder?

Attached: 7b46a1717e315b2a538d9c1b98f62f7033ea63e905637475c6dc89577e6c30f9.jpg (1280x3600, 726K)

Nice blog post homo

I have adhd and cptsd which makes my brain incredibly scattered. ADHD meds helped focus but I didn't want to rely on them so I've been cold turkey for about 5 years.

A part of me wants to get some ritalin and binge read again but it's probably better to deny myself, ultimately

How do you know if you have ADHD or not? I'm ridiculously distractible whenever I have to do any office work, especially when I use a computer. And can be hyper focused when I do manual labour

>How do you know if you have ADHD or not?
ADHD doesn't exist in the first place. It's just a scheme by the big pharma to get kids medicated.

i dunno, i kinda find it relevant to this forum, given that every so often someone will make a post about "how do i read more?! i can't focus! haalp!"
dunno if OP method is advisable, but maybe it works for some people?
stop being such a grouch

>alcohol+depression
>read 4 pages in one sitting
>shitpost on Yea Forums for the rest of the night

Attached: 1752110.png (400x400, 21K)

>1 pot of coffee + adhd meds + a few juul pods
>still no reading

Attached: 1529641461167s.jpg (250x217, 10K)

if you act like eric andre does in interviews you probably have adhd

Lets just relax and encourage posts that are at least about books. It’s better than the wannabe /pol/ threads

>a few juul pods
There’s your problem, sheep

Which adhd meds. My ritalin dosnt combine well with caffeine and i feel like my intuitive comprehension is ruined.

Wait that NOT A BOY!?

ADHD isn’t real. You’re just lazy and stupid and rotted your dopamine pathways by blindly engaging in any low effort act of pleasure you could repeatedly. Become a monk for a few years and you can reverse this.

same OP its very nice

But my shitposting productivity has skyrocketed. I'm about half of Yea Forums right now.

which meds?

i just got put on wellbutrin

Is it truly a thing for ameritards to brag about abusing their meds?

Reminder that amphetamine is a literal neurotoxin and vastly increases your risk of getting Parkinson’s

>smoke a joint
>read maybe 10 pages then just lie in bed for two hours thinking about what I read

Attached: 1501008905178.png (401x367, 9K)

patrician

how can one man be so based?

Shambles is a great word, other words I like which I associate with shambles are as follows.
>buckjack
>calamity
>wisecrack
>shagged
>steam-boat
>carriage
>shackles
>bracken

Way to make me freak out about taking my concerta asshole

>smoke a joint
>lose 10iq points

Concerta is methylphenidate based, which is not a neurotoxin like anphetamine.
Know what meds you’re taking

>Nicotine is the problem
>Not amphetamines

based

still have 130 to spare then ;)

Nice! There's a huge difference between 130 and 140, thought.

amphetamine is only neurotoxic at large doses. As long as you're not taking meth doses or doing it chronically it's better living

You take the meds, if you feel normal and help you concentrate congrats you have add/adhd

Do you mean between introverted rational and introverted intuitive though? Its a really good way to underestand other perspectives.
Meditation is great but with drugs you make friends

Attached: 1548274013321.jpg (630x630, 46K)

Know any good monasteries?

The raised risk in the study comes from having adhd not solely just taking amphetamine learn some basic reading comprehension

Can't join them if you have any student debt.

Gotta say, ice coffee really does nothing for me. Even during the height of summer, I drink coffee hot. This adds nothing to this thread. That said this thread isn't about anything anyway. So fuck it.

Attached: James Joyce writing Wonderwall in 1995.jpg (1189x817, 88K)

could always go to Europe and join a monastery there instead.

>people actually think this

>proxy.duckduckgo.com.png

Attached: 1555881437278.jpg (676x698, 160K)

>energy drink + adhd medicine
>start trembling

>Wow, you read really fast. So what was the book about?
>

Attached: 17827369027983.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Did you make your ice coffee yourself ?

duckduckgo is the most shady of all search engines, they even managed to top google.
>uuuhhhh yeah bro, we dont track you so like have at it search whatever you want lmao, you can trust us, signed mr. w

I faked my death to get out of mine