/x/ meets Yea Forums

what are some /x/ tier topics Yea Forums likes to read about?

Attached: asdwoiswwce8rsdascoj.jpg (1259x834, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/04/27/oxford-professor-believes-alien-human-hybrid-species-will-save-earth/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/t-rex-linked-to-chickens-ostriches-180940877/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The relation between extraterrestrials with religions of the world, and the "true" history of the world. Thanks for creating this thread, I'd like to see more /x/ meets Yea Forums.

I'm a devout Catholic, which means I take things like apparitions, healings, miracles, and prophecies seriously. My entire reading list is a fusion of Yea Forums and /x/.

Fuck, every serious Catholic thinker takes this stuff seriously. You can't separate Aquinas the philosopher from Aquinas the devout Catholic, for example. So many of the Church's greatest writers, like Saint Teresa of Avila, are mystics whose relationship with God is very /x/-tier.

Attached: St_Teresa.jpg (768x980, 146K)

that's an interesting one. another related theory i've read is that the so called alien reptillians are actually from this earth. scientists ran simulations and concluded that if dinosaurs continued to evolve they would've ended up as a biped humanoid-type. they're just coming back occasionally to check out their ancestral fatherland.

Attached: sumerian-reptilian-shapeshifters.jpg (250x398, 26K)

It's All in the Playing - Shirley Maclaine

Yoga

Attached: 1560696968778.png (1408x2557, 3.58M)

This and western mysticism

Thank you for replying to my post and for sharing about that theory. I read "Sumerian" in the name of your picture user, have you listened about Zecharia Sitchin ? I haven't read any of their books but I have heard that he talks about certain relation between the Sumerians and an extraterrestrial race named "Annunaki", I don't know much about conspiracy theories, I'm still learning and learning, hope you the best, good luck in your investigations

Hello, would you mind to share some of your reading list please ?

bump

The Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila
The Dialogue by St. Catherine of Siena
The Cloud of Unknowing (Anonymous)
Piers Plowman by William Langland
The Journey of the Mind to God by St. Bonaventure
On Evil by St. Thomas Aquinas

These are all works I either have read or am planning to read. Like I said, there's a mix of philosophy, theology, sacred writing, prayer, and mysticism in all of them. In Catholicism, REAL Catholicism, all of this stuff mixes together, because we apprehend God through the mingling of our Faith and our Reason. St. Anselm (who you should also read) calls it "Faith seeking understanding."

Attached: tumblr_ot4jgaogVY1qfvq9bo1_1280.jpg (1080x1406, 472K)

Alan Moore's prose fiction is very /x/ inspired, he seems to take the existence of art-as-magic as a matter of fact at this point.
There's an old Doctor Who episode like that from the 60s or 70s, iirc.

Blessings user, thanks for sharing

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_la4j85kaur231.jpg (690x690, 33K)

On this topic, the mix of anthropology and UFO study (especially in regards to abduction narratives) is interesting to me. I've been meaning to look into this subject more, so if anyone has any recommendations I welcome them.

aliens creating a human/alien spliced hybrid is an interesting theory (hence the abductions)
nypost.com/2019/04/27/oxford-professor-believes-alien-human-hybrid-species-will-save-earth/

i don't know much about stichin besides what joe rogan has said about him and his theories - he talks about him a lot, especially older episodes with Eddie Bravo and co. His theory of another planet has been confirmed. He's the guy who claims there was an earth 2 or something like that right?

where is illuminatus trilogy, foucault's pendulum, and Goethe's faust?

>Theory fiction
>Speculative Science
>Parapsychology
>Medieval Demonology
>Burial Traditions & Necromancy
>Conspiratorial Narratives
>EBE Metaphysics
>Unidentified Arial Phenomenon
>Egyptology
>Ethnoherpetology
>Newage Cults
>Mainstream Theofanaticism
>Mind Control
>Missing Children
>International Banking
>Scottish Rite
My shelf desu 1/?

Attached: DSCN2190.jpg (4608x3456, 3.38M)

2/?

Attached: DSCN2191.jpg (4608x3456, 3.35M)

prometheus rising is a good start for Yea Forums

So ”/x/ tier” means ”everyone involved has schizophrenia”?

Thanks.

How is anything here schizo?

i mean do you really think every dinosaur was killed off from a single cataclysm? *Joe Rogan voice* It's entirely plausible some survived and evolved.

Aquinas straight up witnessed God and it was such a mind blowing experience that it cured his autism. If only /x/ could be so lucky

Kabbalah.

I want to read so many of these... I wish I could read faster and push myself to allocate more time for it

no shit
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/t-rex-linked-to-chickens-ostriches-180940877/