There isn't a single person on this sorry fucking earth who's come up with a satisfactory answer for why I shouldn't...

There isn't a single person on this sorry fucking earth who's come up with a satisfactory answer for why I shouldn't fucking kill myself.

The ONE thing stopping me is the biological preference for life, nothing else. Remove the fear of death, the cowardice, the pain and every soul on this rock would end their lives immediately. All your pat on the back, feel good, "the meaning is in the struggle" wank is just that. It's delusion layered over delusion. People who can't accept that there is no riding off into the sunset, no epiphany of meaning like in the movies, no salvation. The only people I have any respect for in this world are those who recognise the only thing to look forward to, to aspire towards, to want, is death and an end to the human species.

Attached: Untitled.png (799x594, 422K)

What is it with you fucking faggots that require some sort of answer to life? You act as if people and life somehow owe you something. If you don't want to be here then you can always leave it. Exit stage left, mate. No one is forcing you to be here. No one cares about your crybaby tantrum on how life is meaningless. If you can't give it meaning then you should just kill yourself. Why would the world owe you anything?

Attached: Cheeseburger.jpg (700x700, 103K)

You didn't understand a single thing I wrote. What a retard.

Optionality kiddo. Don't kill yourself until life has as little optionality as death as ie you're in a cell and about to be tortured to death or whatever.

>The ONE thing stopping me is the biological preference for life, nothing else.

Cry more incel.

>People..can't accept that there is no riding off into the sunset, no epiphany of meaning like in the movies, no salvation.

BTW this is one reason why narrative media is so stupid. What you're basically saying is that life has no meaning for you unless it conforms to a narrative structure handed down to you by, primarily, Hollywood. Get in touch with more sophisticated media and don't put your life at the altar of a Hollywood pattern.

You will be reincarnated again, why do it?

You're such a retard and your response was such a non-answer. You have nothing to say because you know you're wrong, but you're upset and feel the need to lash out because someone won't give you a direct answer to your vague ass question about the whether or not life is important. If you want to kill yourself then fucking do it, no one is stopping you.

"you have to be willing to get happy over nothing"

consciousness is the superposition of existence and non-existence hence why there is no valid answer for you in the way you seek, but this in itself is an answer

It's pointless trying to save face when you've revealed yourself a fucking idiot in the first reply.

>your response was such a non-answer. You have nothing to say because you know you're wrong
Nothing you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote. You made up a bunch of bullshit, pretending I said it and then argued against that.

OP can't do that because he's a fucking moron who thinks happiness is something that is eternal and is achieved at the end of a Hollywood movie.

>Nothing you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote.

>There isn't a single person on this sorry fucking earth who's come up with a satisfactory answer for why I shouldn't fucking kill myself.

>You act as if people and life somehow owe you something. If you don't want to be here then you can always leave it. Exit stage left, mate. No one is forcing you to be here. No one cares about your crybaby tantrum on how life is meaningless.

I've directly answered you, you're just upset with the answer.

>What you're basically saying is that life has no meaning for you unless it conforms to a narrative structure
No, I'm saying there is no meaning. The reference to movies was just an example of one place people look for meaning. Religion is another common one, and equally as worthless.

I like to do stuff though. I want to do some more stuff before I die.

So says the incel who can't handle life. Cry more please, it makes my day to laugh at you.

>You act as if people and life somehow owe you something.
Wrong.
>If you don't want to be here then you can always leave it. Exit stage left, mate. No one is forcing you to be here. No one cares about your crybaby tantrum on how life is meaningless.
Addressed in the OP already.

See? You're very fucking bad at reading.

What a moronic post to make, maybe you should be in /r9k/ since they cry about how their lives suck.

>All your pat on the back, feel good, "the meaning is in the struggle" wank is just that.

What are you talking about? Everyone who has suffered at all in life knows killing yourself is the one sane option but we are brainwashed to death by culture and religion to fear the consequences of doing it.
Mankind got to the point where we had humane efficient ways of doing it and then these were of course all banned. Life as is is a cruel joke on any moderately sentient being, or those who aren't extremely lucky to live sheltered lives. Even the dumbest fucking brainlet out there is aware of this, make no mistakes.

If you can "handle" life then you're a brainlet retard and have nothing to say that's useful.

>Wrong.

>There isn't a single person on this sorry fucking earth who's come up with a satisfactory answer for why I shouldn't fucking kill myself.

Why would anyone owe you anything you fucking narcissist?

>>If you don't want to be here then you can always leave it. Exit stage left, mate. No one is forcing you to be here. No one cares about your crybaby tantrum on how life is meaningless.

>Addressed in the OP already.

No, you just cried about how life isn't fair and how people can't answer your vague as question that has no answer.

So says the incel who is so scared of life they have to cry about killing themselves but they can't do it because "Muh nature." Fuck you're stupid.

Why is this here?

>>/r9k/

>Scared
No, I just see nothing of value.

>Why would anyone owe you anything you fucking narcissist?
Where do you see the word "owe" in anything I said? Well? Shut the fuck up.

>you just cried about how life isn't fair
There you go, making shit up again.

Then you should kill yourself then. If you don't think life is worth living then your only logical option is to kill yourself. That is unless you really are scared.

I've already posted in this thread about the meaning. You just want to argue with people over trivial shit because it relates to how you ~feel

You ultimately believe life has no meaning because you see it without narrative

>Where do you see the word "owe" in anything I said? Well? Shut the fuck up.

You keep asking for someone to answer this but it's an impossible answer. You keep asking for people to give you a reason, that's the "owe" part you fucking dunce. Jesus, you're really dumb.

>>you just cried about how life isn't fair

>There you go, making shit up again.

>All your pat on the back, feel good, "the meaning is in the struggle" wank is just that. It's delusion layered over delusion.

Why are you lying when we can see your posts? You're such a stupid crybaby.

Fuck you, that's not even what I said. Fucking learn to read, brainlet. You're only proving to me that you don't know how to read.

A thread died for this. How is this literature related? OP can you answer that?

Attached: 1549892715599.png (500x410, 54K)

He's just an incel so I'd ignore him. He's never going to give you an answer, he's just going to keep wallowing in his own misery and point at the world and say it's somehow their fault.

I just like living, that's why I don't want to kill myself

Dumb ass

I personally think that any reason to kill yourself is equally delusional as any reason not to kill yourself.
If you want to do it go ahead. It begs the question as to why you're still shitposting and not getting busy dying though

You didn't even read the post, I already answered that, dumb ass. You've proveing that you didn't evne read the entire thing. How sad are you?

There is no principle stopping all people no matter their actions or religious beliefs aren't transported to a terror hell torture dimension on death. So enjoy this mildly painful existence while you can if that ends up being the case.

I don't suicide because I'm certain that it would be a betrayal of God, for which I would be deservedly condemned.

Please see I already addressed why I won't kill myself in the OP. You're on Yea Forums but none of you seem to know how to read.

Based

Every time I read a post like this I am shocked at the inability of the poster to consider that other people have a different point of view. Some people love being alive, and aren’t living in fear of inevitable pain. No amount of bitter vitriol is going to make that statement untrue.

Fuck, you guys are dumb asses. L2R.

>n-no you’re dumb for not subjectively feeling like I dooooo!

Read the OP dumb ass. Jesus, you come to Yea Forums and can't even read. I feel sorry for you brainlets.

>brainlet brainlet my views are objective!!!!!!
Suicide proves people can overcome their “biological urge to survive”
So just kill yourself and stop being a bitch about it

NO NO NO I CAN'T GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN I'LL GO TO HELL PLEASE JUST SEND ME TO HELL I DON'T WANT TO BE IN HERE ANYMORE SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING ERASE ME PERMANENTLY FROM EXISTENCE!

God it's 2019 just fucking read Nietzsche already will you

I can't be edgy if I'm ded

Attached: 1559953763663.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

>He thinks he's smart for whining about highschool-tier "life has no meaning end the human race" bullshit
Why do you think people are stupid for genuinely enjoying life? (unlike the rest of this post, I actually want a good response to this one)
>Learn to read learn to read learn to read waaaa
Yeah we get it you haven't killed yourself because you piss your pants at the thought. What is there to read?

>Why do you think people are stupid for genuinely enjoying life?
Miserable people like thinking that since it satisfies their pride and sloth.

If you're not going to talk about books, please do end yourself or at least your ability to post here.

>The only people I have any respect for in this world are those who recognise the only thing to look forward to, to aspire towards, to want, is death and an end to the human species.
People merit your respect solely for believing in the same trite high school nihilism you still haven't moved past? I'm glad to be contemptible in your eyes desu.