How many pages did you make it before you gave up?

How many pages did you make it before you gave up?

Attached: the-critique-of-pure-reason-43[1].jpg (1200x1600, 156K)

Entire book

Thanks. I met my gf over it.

Kant is not that bad, user. Unless you are talking about his pedagogy texts.

Attached: kantgoblin.png (500x603, 226K)

front to back twice, gonna start up my third round soon after i finish grice

This book unironically pushed me out of my edgy college agnostic phase.

He locked himself into his room and is thinking about German idealism

Into what?

all hes saying is that you need shit to understand the shit that was previously thought to be the shit passively given to you

A neverending angst of existentialist Christianity, which I transmute into amusing greentexts about my adventures evading predatory homosexuals in contemporary Brooklyn, as I am a very attractive man yet want to redeem mankind.

cringe

I made it out of the introduction about 6 months ago and didn't touch it since. The problem with picking it up again is forgetting all the previous BS.

About 750.
Once I got done with the other two Critiques, I decided to drop my philosphy studies completely and focus on learning Mathematics instead, since philosophy could only consist of those general statements which everything else would be guided by, whereas Mathematics is infinitely expanding through boundlessly navigable particular a priori necessary truths.

That sounds like someone who doesn't study math has to say.

This guy () has got it more or less right. We can't really know whether the universe really is as we think of it, or if we've merely been conditioned to think that way. That, and also the fact that reason cannot distinguish truth from falsehood on its own are some of the most important lessons of the first Critique.

Do you study Math, bro?

Space and time are concepts we impose onto the world.
Saved you some time.

>namefagging

I got to the transcendental unity of apperception which is like the second chapter in the transcendental logic iirc. I tried to read it again, and got through it this time though.

>reason cannot distinguish truth from falsehood on its own

yes it can, where did you get that from?

Ah, so about 15 pages.

~150

yep, this is cringe

How? It depends on the veracity of reason which cannot be determined by reason alone without being circular

you clearly haven't read the work.
>Also
Please stop attempting to summarize Kant's Philosophy in a post on 4channel.
It's impossible.

>I made a thread for this before seeing this thread, but I'm gonna try this here as well:
Can someone tell me when and where Kant was ever disproven significantly enough for us to now be living in an era where we practically have returned to Humeian scientific skepticism in the field of philosophy of science?
Which specific works did not simply mend Kant's epistemology but rather debunk it to the point the solutions in his coherent system that he offers are completely irrelevant to modern philosophy though we see the same questions are now being asked again as before Kant?

Reminder that Kant is a crypto-Catholic. Woven into his turgid prose is an all but invisible spider web of perversity.

Attached: john 10-30.png (607x608, 497K)

>had to read this in college

Based Korsgaard made it easier by hand-holding

I just read secondary Literature. Philosophy should also be literature and if you can't write down your thoughts beautifully, they aren't worth to be read.

cringe!

read the whole thing when I was 16 fagit

Nothing in the Critique of pure reason in the elementarlehre has any possible influence from chirstianity.
Don't conflate his moral philosophy wiht his epistemological philosophy.

>and that's a good thing!

>challenging yourself isn't worth your time
brainlet

Based.