Are pua books a cringe meme?

Are pua books a cringe meme?
Or are there some quite decent ones out there?

>inb4 ewww creep/have sex/incel

Attached: 116996-114970.jpg (462x352, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLerFT-XxztEaQFgtTyXXB6JGdNqL3T5h7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a scam to make money off horny men

mystery is decent but kinda outdated
if you want good ones check this out
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLerFT-XxztEaQFgtTyXXB6JGdNqL3T5h7

These guys look like the biggest fucking goons ever. My advice: have sex

Courtship for purposes other than finding a wife with whom to sire offspring is a most grave error.

this, most of them I'd reckon would be just dude bro stoicism, sort of like that popular book about not giving a feck

I´ve read them all. Mystery method is unironically the only one worth while. But you´re still autistic if you translate anything of what you read in to your life. Do not.

I read the game at a young age. It just made me bitter, though I did learn a little female psychology.

Waste of time. You want to find women to marry, not to have short flings with.

Mystery is right. I used his method in high school on a prude. She was blushing with hate lust and wet her panties on her seat. I could smell it and see it when she got up

The best kind of sex ed is to have sex. You should want to be at least somewhat experienced in sex before entering a marriage as it's one of the core methods of bonding with your wife.

You get experience by having sex with your wife. Learning together is part of bonding. You imbecile. You fathead. You halfwit. You kafir.

Attached: +_165389a505828c6074c4eaf334505bf1.jpg (499x499, 137K)

A lot are just bullshit. Picking up women at the end of the day comes down to a combination of genetics, game and your social status, the most important one being genetics.

Not having sex until you're married is a bad idea. There's only so much you can learn with a single woman, and there's always the chance that it'll really suck for you or her and not get any better. At the very least have sex with her numerous times before marriage.

I have screwed around before coming to Islam and regret it. You don't need multiple women or fornication to improve in sex, it all can be done within marriage. Virgins are terrible at sex the first time but get better through practice and experimention. What you're preaching is poison and you should unironically be flogged

>before coming to Islam
The Abrahamic religions are pure degeneracy.

>You don't need multiple women or fornication to improve in sex
You need a variety of subjects to study for any experiment to provide worthwhile results. Same goes for experience in anything, including sex.

>What you're preaching is poison
What I'm preaching is pagan, aka poison to Abrahamic degenerates.

all successful PUAs are just repackaging basic psychology to begin with

This. Keep in mind having autism or not is also genetics.

When I consider pagan thought, Aristotle, Heraclitus and Plato come to mind, not undisciplined lowlives

Sterile sex is sodomy. Sodomy is evil. You should have procreative sex but only with your wife.

>When I consider pagan thought, just 3 men come to mind, 1 of which had very little to do with all the others
That's nice, but it's a lot more complex than that, and there is nothing undisciplined or low in what I'm saying, no idea where you got that from.

Stupid.

>and there is nothing undisciplined or low in what I'm saying, no idea where you got that from.
The men I named. Pretty funny that pagans don't read their greatest minds, but "Abrahamic" people do

>The men I named.
Again, Plato had very little to do with the rest. Aristotle was taught by Plato, and Heraclitus doesn't really say anything related to what we're talking about here.

Sterile sex is onanism, not sodomy.

Heraclitus expressed disgust at the Dionysian cults, saying it would depravity, not worship

>Plato had very little to do with the rest
The most seminal thinker of antiquity?
>Aristotle was taught by Plato
Yes?

>Heraclitus expressed disgust at the Dionysian cults
Source?

>The most seminal thinker of antiquity?
Of course he's considered the most seminal. We are next to nothing like antiquity now.

I have no idea where to meet such women, but I guess luck plays a factor.

I'm reading The Rational Male. There's a lot of truth to his writing but the terminology he uses is cringy. Some of his passages make me wonder if he's sympathetic to anarcho-primitism. I have also read Roosh's Game which has a lot of common sense albeit it also having cringe when he gets to day time pick up. He literally says he goes up to girls and says he notices they have a sad walk to start a conversation.

>tfw girl at work likes me but she thinks sex is "gross" and poop jokes are funny

How do i enter this womanchild? shes 20 not under aged.

You should know that it’s poor form to inb4 as op.

>getting a PUA book in the current year
Pic related is better

Attached: sweet corn and ass.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

if a cuck gets sex sometimes is he not a cuck?