Angels are real

>angels are real
>stars are alive and self-conscious
>black holes are a lie, the centers of galaxies are occupied by tremendous plasmoids
>plasma is divine
>we are densified plasma
>planets are just a later stage of the stellar evolutionary cycle, they are not formed alongside them in the proto-planetary disc
>we live on the core of a dead sun
>the sun will one day cool and become an earth-like planet billions and billions of years into the future
>we are literally, no shit, goddamn self-aware stellar material
>filaments of plasma millions and millions of light years long have been observed to connect galaxies together, like pearls on a string
>space is not an empty void or a dying machine, but is more radiantly alive than we could possibly ever imagine
>Plato's Timaeus was right
>Whitehead was right
>all of the greatest thinkers and spiritualists of mankind were right
>the universe is a living, breathing organism
>tfw can hear the sons of God shouting for joy

If only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 1213.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sofiatopia.org/maat/hidden_chamber02.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the universe is an immense, eternal orchestral performance and you play the triangle
DWING DWING DWING

Attached: depositphotos_49889925-stock-photo-girl-plays-triangle.jpg (1023x682, 41K)

Some of that is true for sure.

>angels are real
This is true, but then your post went off the rails.

For me, it's the electric universe theory
unironically

>>plasma is divine

i don't know about that...

>stars are alive and self-conscious
Frank Herbert is dead, long live Frank Herbert

>we live in one of many simulated realities
>the AI system that runs this counterfeit cosmos has found a way to keep us separate from the real
>but our savior is mimicking this counterfeit cosmos with a stealthily growing real one and is assimilating our cosmos to himself.
>the AI system is the demiurge
look at me I can make wacky shit up too

>he hasn't taken the electric universe pill

user I think you're onto something

Attached: SmartSelect_20181004-171811_YouTube.jpg (705x583, 199K)

the triangle is a divine shape

PKD go home you're drunk

The Elements are not only symbolic of Subjective states - Air-Intuition, Fire-Thinking, Water-Feeling, Earth-Sensing - but they become one another in Aeonic or Ideal Nature, bilaterally, the eye through which God sees Man is the same as the eye through which Man sees God and such. In straying from, or forgetting about, or refracting out of God, Man still corresponds to Nature but makes it malignant as per God's lenience. Onto its initial quality of Phenomenal communion, whereby the "Object" eternally is and is perfectly consummated simultaneously, Earth-Sensing takes on superfluous morbid qualities. Perfect coincidence of eternal being and perfect consummation not only does not entail attraction between Man and Phenomenon, because they are One in that sense, but neither does it entail attraction within itself in its non-Duality, because the consummation itself is also perfect. It is not wanting that is eternally satisfied, but the inversion or destruction of want. But through Man, an impression of change and limit is ascribed to eternal being, and an impression of increasingly incomplete comprehension and constant repelling is ascribed to perfect consummation. This is not "illusory" in the Solipsistic sense, God is not a tyrant and allows Man true Ontological participation, it is merely Ontologically redundant. Phenomena thus both attract and repel Man and each other, simultaneously per both impressions. The ground ever attracts me but never pervades me. An awful polarity, a crucifixion, if you will.

>And that mystery knoweth why the matter of the world hath arisen and why it [the world] will be utterly destroyed.

Attached: fractal-square-root.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Air is thought, Fire is intuition—isn’t it?

>tfw deleuze was talking about the double movement of mans immanent apprehending of a virtual/transcendental ground the whole time
>tfw multiplicities are intensive singularities differentiating into metric, extensive space
>tfw the bindu was a zygote
>tfw subjectivity is a topological fold in Being
>tfw the fundamental forces are phase transitions of a single Aeonic force
>tfw ones are immanent productions of the One and resemble only themselves
>tfw that means everything that exists is as one and miraculous as the Beginning
>tfw ancient Egyptian pataphysics were right
>tfw we are autogenous circles in the void like Atum is

Attached: images (56).jpg (201x250, 17K)

Where's this from? Don't tell me you wrote this.

>>tfw ancient Egyptian pataphysics were right
What is this referring to? Pataphysics was invented by the guy who made Ubu Roi.

>>Plato's Timaeus was right
>>Whitehead was righ
what?

schizo

this is just manichaenism

>he hasn't taken the sun pill

sofiatopia.org/maat/hidden_chamber02.htm

>the stars are gods
>they reign over lesser beings
>their rules are cruel and unjust
>a lesser being falls in love with the sun but their love is unrequited and forbidden
>the lesser being feels from the star's judgement to a dark place to collect romantic stories for eternity to try and persuade the sun to love it back
>the lesser being collects cities of mortals to experience their love and collect their stories
>london has been stolen in the night by bats and brought to the dark place beneath the earth
>because the sun's light can no longer reach it the rules of reality are breaking down
>hell is a real place and demons are bees

based

Who told you this?

Based and truthpilled

Attached: 1557566460202.png (777x2777, 905K)

Attached: 1557526064304.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Video game Fallen London, Sunless Sea and Sunless Skies. The stars being god is a major spoiler by the way.

Attached: 1557566544099.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

Attached: 1557566621917.png (777x4444, 1.23M)

Attached: 1558653556617.png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

Also, stop wanking

Attached: 1558006236020.png (1142x1735, 238K)

No, I enjoy inflicting cosmic damage by practicing onanism.

why don't you tell me who's behind this post using astral projection, oh right, you can't

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

based and green pilled

thanks frend

thanks user. will be taken on board. all the best brother

>angels are stars
>black holes are self-conscious
>divinity is the center of galaxies
>planets are just in the core of a dead sun
>we are filaments of plasma
>Plato's Whitehead was right
>all of the greatest thinkers are a living, breathing organism
>tfw you can hear God

Attached: 1560019109411.gif (300x306, 1.92M)

I dunno about all that but melody is a universal language that you can use to speak directly to God

blessed thread

Attached: ScXXK.jpg (481x600, 90K)

KEK