>Rei is your cashier
What do you order?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-place-animation/
alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-response-tumblrs-ritsumaya/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15 of whatever weird special burger McDonalds has at the time that they take ages to make so that I can spend more time looking at Rei

Yeah lemme get a uhhhh copy of Naked Lunch with a side Ginsberg

Go back to Yea Forums

I seek annihilation, little girl

a kosher burger

A literature thread

Snot soufflé

Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Yea Forums or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on Yea Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

>"Are you on the menu?"

Said this to a cashier once, her nipples got hard. True story.

>Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Yea Forums or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on Yea Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

>Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

For me it's the McChicken

Oh boy is Netflix Evangelion going to flop hard Another anime masterpiece gets perverted by Western corporate greed. At least we'll always have the original, also available on Netflix.
Asuka pooping in the bathtub is canon

Attached: fucking gross.jpg (635x480, 65K)

>being a Reifag
the absolute state of faggots

boneless pizza and two liter coke

Citation needed

Ni hamburu wo kudaisai

nothing with meat.
don't know which copy of Rei it's gonna be this time

can i get uhhhhhhhhh one burger uhhhhh with cheese..... and uhhhhmmmmmmm medium fries and uhhh ketchup

That means "two hamburgers please"!

Attached: first day on the Internet.jpg (728x1092, 94K)

I want her to spit in my food.

>her nipples got hard
From douche chills most likely.

A large Fanta

How do you think she comes?

For her to leave that zoophagic establishment, proceeding to rescue her from the malign simulation.

A non autistic cashier

I'd ask her just to smile

Buttermilk crispy tenders with fries and a sprite

with Tang

>still going into a fast food restaurant

Attached: 1558982052933.jpg (2048x2048, 205K)

besides that one guy who puts asuka pics in all of his ops Yea Forums is a Rei board

this froge disturbs me

Attached: rei asuka npc.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

The stuck up Yea Forumsssholes can go fuck themselves, I love NGE so god damn much. No other media gives me the same feels

Attached: 1413596002615.webm (1000x383, 2.87M)

It’s the best work of art for our time in history. Its themes are timeless but its way of presenting it are relevant for our time

alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-place-animation/

alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-response-tumblrs-ritsumaya/

Fuck the jannies

Attached: jannie btfo.jpg (224x225, 53K)

This guy is kind of an autist. It’s obvious his interpersonal experience is limited and that he intentionally detaches from the human condition outside of sanitized artistic experiences