Books that redpill you on women

books that redpill you on women

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/cla/luc/motc/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second Sex

The Manipulated Man

Sex and Character

> That woman, as nature has created her and as man is at present educating her, is his enemy. She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion. This she can become only when she has the same rights as he, and is his equal in education and work.

Yeah, what a real red pill that is.

more like penis in furs

>This she can become only when she has the same rights as he, and is his equal in education and work.
symp tier
>She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion
the main point.

Where is that from?

venus in furs. in the last two pages of the story i think

Books by a gay "Mama's boy" author.
>Tennessee Williams
>Oscar Wilde
>David Sedaris

IMHO straights cannot look at women objectively, because we only care about whether they'll have sex with us or not.

Jane Austen

Esther Vilar - The Manipulated Man
Roger Devlin - Sexual Utopia in Power

sacred-texts.com/cla/luc/motc/index.htm

>Lucian - The Mimes of the Courtesans

Attached: 1551487215611.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

I wonder what life would be like for a perfect fit gril, it's literally unimaginable to me.

Why do Isreali posters obsess over this book? I don't get it.

They're usually kept on a tight leash by someone powerful

Oliver Twist is a solid piece of literature that covers women pretty well. DeBecker's The Gift of Fear displays a faggot's lack of understanding of heterosexual interpersonal relationships. That aspect is pretty funny and the rest of the book is actually very good. He just needs to stay in his own wheelhouse.

>straights cannot look at women objectively

That's not true at all. But even so, women cannot consider a man apart from his belongings or his facial structure/height, so what difference is there?

Practical female psychology: for the practical man. My model on the subject.

A dominant asshole with an IDGAF attitude is generally what suit them best.

books in general

Sex and Character.

Sex and Character.

Plato's Timaeus

>[91c] And in women again, owing to the same causes, whenever the matrix or womb, as it is called,—which is an indwelling creature desirous of child-bearing,—remains without fruit long beyond the due season, it is vexed and takes it ill; and by straying all ways through the body and blocking up the passages of the breath and preventing respiration it casts the body into the uttermost distress, and causes, moreover, all kinds of maladies; until the desire and love of the two sexes unite them.

Not really a redpill but a fascinating read and a work of genius: the Future Eve, by Villiers de L'Isle Adam. Read i recently, and it's one of the most cynical and sceptical, and yet idealistic and romantic books I've read heard. Also quite unique in its conceit, I don't think I've read more than a couple novels like it and I've read hundreds.

Sex and Character, goddamnit!