Thoughts on Cioran?

Thoughts on Cioran?

Attached: MV5BNzBmMWYwMjgtNTUyNS00ZWEzLWJmZjgtZWMzMDI5NGZmMjU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg (660x843, 71K)

MAMA
I POSTED [SPOILER]SNEED[/SPOILER]
PUT THE JPEG IN THE FILE
NOW THIS WHOLE IS DEFILED

Brilliant but too sad. Like this world.

Attached: 1560971770249.jpg (480x800, 24K)

freedom is rational self-determination, which ultimately leads to everything you posted through Sittlichkeit

kino hairstyle

All that it leads to is to moral relativism and social darwinism which is what we have today. Neither is freedom

wow we truly live in a society. stop whining and start hussling you cry baby. it is literally the best time to be alive right now.

>just go along bro we live in the best timeline ever

You have no idea where I live. You will rethink your pathetic logic in a split of a second if you knew anything

Pic related

Attached: petare.jpg (480x360, 19K)

move somewhere else nigger

For

He is right. He is boring as fuck.

Faggot

Blackpilled, sophisticated man. I think he really gets the meaninglessness of life, although I think he is not that of a great writer (did not read all his works).

I think what he talks about is not taken so seriously in today’s society but it is an actual problem of everyone, everywhere and every time.

And when my mother asked me what I was reading I tried to explain her Ciorans thoughts about life and suicide and so on. She could only roll her eyes and say that such a man is an idiot. Of course he is not bc he understands that our lives are meaningless and there is nothing you can do about it

Too communist

wtf cioran is a great writer

Dude looks like Eraserhead

you and your mom are plebs

Reading cioran and roger burton’s anatomy of melancholy simultaneously, I found that cioran came off like a whiny insufferable fag compared to burton

>not understand Cioran is plebeian
>understanding Cioran is plebeian

I'm still alive thanks to The Book of Delusions.

Attached: 1558048959048.jpg (626x625, 112K)

>That feel when I mispronounced his name for twenty years

Dis

Based and redpilled.

see-oh-rahn

Based

I'm Romanian it's pronounced Em-eel Chio-Ran, or kind of like that. But see-oh-ran sounds cool so you do you

Imagine not being able to sleep.

Attached: cioran3.png (709x507, 393K)

NOW I WISH I KNEW THE REST OF THE PASTA!

Mmm. I wish we could get over freedom. Such a meme.
Mostly agree but hes a fairly good stylist. Few better really in the 20th century context. Your mums write in the sense that full lucidity is not a desirable end for someone who wants to be happy or content.
Something tells me if cioran kept you alive you won't last much longer. I haven't read that book though so.. I'd like to.
"Key-ran"... kys.
Thinks too much for his own good, but not for mine. A comfy, stylish way to spend the time. What about you OP? what where you really looking for with this thread?

Attached: 1548552941173.jpg (717x508, 44K)

I agree user, freedom is quite the meme, so please hold still while I step on you with this boot

When I was depressed Ive had the same thoughs

The Book of Delusions was written by Cioran when he was 25, when he was part of The Iron Guard. It confronts the reality and capitalism through poetry in prose in a battle against emptiness through sexuality and music that book is almost a battlecry.

Basically "pessimism" is a label for easy categorization in the history of philosophy, but his aphorisms are tremendously close to Wittgenstein's dream of creating a philosophical work that would consist entirely of jokes.

>Even when you are not winning, you still can choose not to lose.

Attached: 1561393485446.jpg (983x1024, 75K)

>“In the days when I set off on month-long bicycle trips across France, my greatest pleasure was to stop in country cemeteries, to stretch out between two graves, and to smoke for hours on end. I think of those days as the most active period of my life.”

Attached: cioranride.jpg (400x305, 24K)

Comfy