Should books come with anti-Semitism warnings?

>Require Bible publishers to add 'anti-semitic' warnings to New Testament, Jewish groups say

>Christian and Islamic scripture, including the New Testament of the Bible, should start carrying warnings for passages deemed “anti-semitic,” a coalition of Jewish groups has asked.

>The European Jewish Congress, which represents several Jewish groups, asked for such changes in its Catalogue of Policies to Combat Antisemitism, released last week.

>"Holy Writ such as the New Testament or the Qur’an, as well as the writings of authoritative religious authors, doctrinal texts and religious laws need to be scrutinized for antisemitic contents,” the document states.

>“In Christianity, such texts would include the writings of saints like Ambrose of Milan or reformers like Martin Luther, the dogmatic tradition, church law and teaching. In Islam, such texts would include different parts of Hadith and Sira. Only when the antisemitic contents in the religious memories of Christianity and Islam are properly identified, will it be possible to combat antisemitism inside the various denominations, groups, and organizations of these two religions.”

>Later on in the recommendations section, the groups ask: "Translations of the New Testament, the Qur’an and other Christian or Muslim literatures need marginal glosses, and introductions that emphasize continuity with Jewish heritage of both Christianity and Islam and warn readers about antisemitic passages in them.”

>“While some efforts have been made in this direction in the case of Christianity, these efforts need to be extended and made consistent in both religions,” they add.

Attached: Christ-chan.jpg (776x960, 78K)

Based and Torah-pilled

I dare them.

Of course they spreadin anti-semitism is really dangerous.

I agree books should come with antisemitism warnings. That way I know which ones to pick up

The Pentateuch is pretty anti-Semitic as well.

imagine having an antisemitism section in a library

Imagine being so butthurt over EVERYONE hating your guts you have to make up the Holocaust and warn people about the "dangers" of anti-Semitism and free thought.
Newsflash: you don't get kicked out of THAT many countries just because you wear funny little hats.

It's gonna be the new "Explicit Lyrics" sticker.

Only if there's warnings in all Jewish books of every instance they spew hate against every other race and religion.

>>Require Bible publishers to add 'anti-semitic' warnings to New Testament, Jewish groups say
It was the Old Testament that had Jesus, right? It was the OT where Jesus was crucified, right? And who ordered this? It was the OT where God forsook the Jews, right? Oh wait.
>the rest of the post
How blatant could they be? Also, obligatory "go back to your containment board"

How back you fuck off back to /leftypol/ you double nigger

No that's fucking stupid but they should come with a pro-Semite warning

>unable to contain your feefees
I literally agreed with the current /pol/ sentiment, fucking inbreed. This is off topic, despite it being about a book. Get out if you can't into reading comprehension. Reconsider clicking that post button for 5 seconds before you @ me again, take a deep breath, and reread what I say.

oof yikes cringe have sex

Attached: Immanuel_Kant_(painted_portrait).jpg (964x1388, 154K)

Have Christian publishers really started doing this? lmao
are we gonna put a label under anything that criticizes Islam and Christianity too?
what a joke.

>feefees

They should put an Christophobe sticker on the talmud then

We should put David stars on all jewish propaganda instead

Attached: tagged.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

we should put david stars on jews instead.

Based

Read "Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan".

im for it, because it would make people more anti-semitic