Logos Rising

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
EMBRACE THE LOGOS
THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!
HOW CAN YOU ALL LIVE WITHOUT LOGOS, ALL LEFT FOR YOU IS SICKNESS AND PURGATORY
WAKE UP

Also E. Michael "BASED" James thread

Attached: 1498598474207.jpg (431x322, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: emichaeljones.png (1080x1920, 396K)

You meant E. Michael Jones retard
libido dominandi is the worst book I've ever read btw, utter trash. reads like a high school paper.

absolutely disgusting

Sorry dip, I don't read what I write I just write it, I have better things to do and the "high school paper" feel its a filter for stylish plebs like you

Yeah, who needs seconds in the bloody clock

youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM

Peaty based in his crusade against the jew i will give him that.

What do you mean by logos?

Do you mean Jesus or the eternal object of philosophers? Pls don't tell me they're the same thing

They're the same thing but you have to have a high IQ to understand

Attached: JohnLogos.png (1575x1107, 1.07M)

More like low IQ

Attached: 1545672070032.png (750x952, 879K)

yes this is the origin of poland? why are wignats surprised?

i've embraced the logos like yous said, master

Attached: logos.jpg (300x168, 21K)

Imagine spending your life sperging out about muh "jewish revolutionary spirit" but then not including Jesus into this category.

Also why do Christians think that saying everything "I like = Logos and everything I don't like is anti-Logos" is philosophy?

Attached: 2352352352.png (583x519, 473K)

Has this guy been talked about on Yea Forums all along or is it just a recent thing? I enjoyed watching his Goy Guide to World History years ago but have never really noticed him being discussed on here until pretty recently.

I myself would much prefer chasing pigs through the forests of #Germany and worshiping trees than be trapped in the current debacle we're in.

wow all those tree worshiping pagans including the one with the knife just let him attack their werwood for minutes on end not once mustering up the balls to fuck his ass up

the absolute eternal state of germany

Attached: manticore.jpg (800x498, 103K)

History is written by the victor. When you think about it it's nothing but the story of some urbanite that attacked a tree with the trees natural enemy; the axe, and then praised Jeshua for this apparent miracle of axe > tree.

Is said he was later attacked and killed but not right after the cutting and that he used the bible as defense. Didnt work out however

Imagine wanting logos. Chaos is way better.

Attached: 1560722034261.png (1024x630, 577K)

Unfortunately not how it was at all. Living as a braindead urbanite is a lot easier. Tribal Germanics were highly individualistic and competitive amongst themselves. In civilisation, politics and war are left to the state, in this case it was the domain of every man for himself and his family. Unless you think you can compete in a Machiavellian culture that demands your utmost and considers you little better than a slave if you're not both an honourable bloodlusting warrior and a cunning fox, you might prefer today.

Attached: libido-hitler.jpg (1082x503, 260K)