Was his perenialism right?

Attached: 030317_ra545.jpg (727x953, 82K)

Yes

Attached: 1558626213362.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

I don't know who that nigga is, but those are some fucking cool glasses

thought this was Breton at first

Attached: images (42).jpg (220x280, 7K)

I read this man's entire oeuvre when I was a teen. I read pretty much every CIA payed author, unknowingly. I turned out 100% against all of this shit. Fuck transhumanism, fuck technology, fuck anglos.

take your meds and have sex

imagine being like this mdr

WTF when did I posted this?

XD seems like u were under da influence of CIA m1nd c0ntr0l l4z3rz!!!! so wacky

why

Read Guenon

Guenon has nothing to do with the bourgeois perennialism of Huxley. Please do not mix up the two. Guenon's endorsement of a universal metaphysical tradition is nothing what Huxley argues, and that's not even getting into many of Huxley's anti-traditional stances on things like drug usage etc.

Jay Dyer lurks Yea Forums?

I know lol, I was trying to get the person asking said question into someone who actually does """"perennialism""" well, Huxley cites both him and Coomaraswamy in his books but I agree some of his stuff is anti-Traditional. If you've already read Guenon though Huxley's 'Perennial Philosophy' book is a goldmine of quotes

What's tradition and what's so special about it anyway?

I can't reveal it to the uninitiated

Then this shit is no better than every run of the mill occult order.

of course

No, he fails to understand the human egoism and competition that is always present as living beings that makes such society like the one in Brave New World or the Island deemed impossible.
Not even with the help of genetic manipulation.
His takes mainly come from a utilitarian based point of view that think pleasure and happniess are what people seek the most and doesnt take into account recognition or "Will to power" in its various forms.
Also, Huxley's take on philosophy are literally a pseudo New Age wannabe shit that is factually wrong and outdated as shit in their scientific terms.

Attached: 1560988435823.jpg (546x554, 94K)

Who that

Kristine Kahill
you're welcome

One should make one with him in the honk honk wig