Hey Yea Forums, let's play a game

I am trying to improve my writing skills so gimme any topic and I'll write something on it in like 5 minutes and post results

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

The Beatles

BurgerPunk

a spinach farmer in germany

Attached: grace kelly.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Brazilian tranny uprising.

hong kong

Dragons arguing

Ivan the Terrible accidentally killing his son

Attached: Iván_el_Terrible_y_su_hijo,_por_Iliá_Repin.jpg (2023x1589, 2.29M)

butterfly

i did smoke weed once

Accidentally? I thought he flew into a rage and bashed his head in with a scepter but then immediately regretted it.

He wasn't a rich man, unlike what many of you may have thought since he's a spinach farmer in Germany. Yes,Germany did print a lot of cash but economics wasn't always the superior race's specialty. Still the farmer hid a lot of his personal time away in his attic. Most people in the village thought the geezer jerked off to pictures of women of his times. They could think all they wanted about him but he couldn't care less.
"But that wasn't any fucking woman of his time,it was Grace Kelly'', he would often think while he clicked his tongue when hearing the rumors about himself.
In the attic, while jerking off to his love, Grace Kelly, he would often remember his good time he spent about her. Sure, she was the love of his life but he wasn't the love of hers,"If only money didn't matter to you,you fucking whore, come back to me, I've got more spinach than he could ever give you", he whispered to himself while jerking to a newspaper cutout with a bikini photo of her and the title read
''Famous actress dies eating her favorite snack - The Spinach"

The Denisovan Reactor

ngl i think you're pretty bad at this game op

beautiful, only a very experienced writer could put my love for spinach into such marvelous words.

gigachad hangs out with (You)

Perspective of a cow about to be butchered

Hitler is reborn as a shitskin while retaining his memories from his past life.

Theodore Kaczynski and the concept of mental illness.

Attached: TedKaczynskiLedOutOfCourtHouse1998.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (638x545, 102K)

That's actually really good

Kolbe Nitrile Synthesis

i didn't fucking touch her

buying food at grocery store