Arthoes

what books do girls like these listen to?

Attached: 1528725649145 (2).jpg (500x383, 94K)

read*

Are these women real or are they an internet exclusive kinda thing?

Yes yes yes I want arthoe gf

They’re all the same really.

Im so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

Attached: 1516239264043.png (808x805, 787K)

they're 100% real, I had one on saturday.
It took everything in me not to laugh in her face when she told me she had bpd.
Though, they are kind of cute when they try and quote some lit but screw it up.

gonna get this pasta tattooed on my back

Nice

One time I was dating a girl like this and on her birthday I said I'd buy her some books so we do to this old bookstore andshe brought her books to the counter and anyway I ended up paying like 150 bucks for a bunch of Willa Cather books in old editions.

Attached: 1559075168450.jpg (300x250, 81K)

They're real. I know so many in person and can't stand any of them. They all got sucked into positivity empowerment bullshit in high school (usually on Tumblr, explaining the similar aesthetic) and use that as a deflection for personal growth. Essentially it's really easy to decide "I am what I am" and where your current self, flaws and all, as a badge of pride. But then you gradually accumulate more and more flaws, become proud of them instead of correcting them, and it snowballs until you're an adult child and human cringe.

I keep trying to recommend one this job search book because she can't get a job (she never writes follow up letters) and she just smirks giggles and goes "uMmm???" even when it doesn't make sense. If you find a cute one just look depressed and quote Sartre, but do not date one of these bitches long term, even if they're somehow good at sex

honestly ticks so many boxes of the last chick I was with

>tell her to kys on social media
>"i'm getting death threats"

Exclusively YA bullshit

eboys and egirls act like douchebags online but are typically mousy and nonconfrontational in person. it's all bluster
jack dorsey is a war criminal
steve jobs is a war criminal
personal computing is evil and totalitarian

God speed you, user

same

This is gold

Where do y'all meet these women? I only talk to women with autistic hobbies and was wondering what the average person did

kinda of arthoe that I know, though not fullblown, likes tarot, rupi kaur, has read some random isolated nitxee work and has posted some deleuze quotes, though I doubt 100% she has read anything by him besided nice little quotes

tinder

University arts courses in liberal cities
All over da place

sounds a bit like me, though I'm a guy :p

lolita
t. my sister is an arthoe

This desu so so many

I met them all in high school band class. They clung to me because I was liberal, had long hair, and a stoned vibe, and they introduced me to all their friends. Arthoes don't go out much but they like to pretend they do, so it's hard to find them in the wild. The best bet is just to look for a dorky hobby like theater, or to hang around a group of women, on the off chance that one arthoe will be in the squad. Be warned, they base their entire personality on being online, so in person they sorta suck

did you fuck her?