OTHER philosophers think they're being rational when REALLY they're just writing disguised autobiographies

>OTHER philosophers think they're being rational when REALLY they're just writing disguised autobiographies.
>By the way, WOMEN SUCK! XD

Attached: neetchan.jpg (1134x1056, 310K)

Anybody else notice that Nietzsche loves to accuse other philosophers of doing the exact same things he loves to do all the time in his own works?

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298K)

Lovely moustache though, would kill for one.

Care to explain? I've read a couple of his books but I don't know what you are directly talking about?

Yeah but on some level he always seemed aware of it, or at least he definitely was by the time he wrote ecce homo and then went mad because of it the scrub. It just seems obvious by way of his grandiosity, though probably not to himself.

It is painfully obvious that a woman wrote this.

>WOMEN SUCK! XD
he is right you know

Adventavit asinus, pulcher et fortissimus!

I think that's the point. I read him as pretty much one big shitpost deconstructing ideas of what a philosopher is and does, how they view themselves, their relation to society, etc.

Why am I so Great?

Exactly. He's lampooning the character of The Philosopher.

He was fully aware of this and even constructed his philosophy from this awareness. The resulting concept is will to power.

t. woman

Cope

>"[Nietzsche] had more penetrating knowledge of himself than any man who ever lived or was likely to live."

Attached: Freud.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I was just listening to an audiobook of Beyond Good and Evil. He does constantly but ironically. At least he’s self conscious of it. I think thats what makes him one of the greats, imho.

He denounced the so called rationality behind other philosophies knowing that he wasn't trying to be 'rational'. What's wrong with that?

He loves women though. He arguably hates trannies but that's more a matter of aesthetics than grammar.

BUTTERFLY BTFO

Cope

Lets be honest, who doesn't hate trannys? Hell, even trannys hate themselves

I respect trans people.