ITT: Yea Forums posters you recognize

ITT: Yea Forums posters you recognize

Attached: HOPLs37_THUMB_STANDARD_960x540.jpg (960x540, 87K)

:3

that jew that goes into dc overdrive in literally every culture of critique thread.

Attached: 1510379851001.gif (840x484, 86K)

>DA JOOOOOOOZ

Attached: 1561477984752.png (599x740, 39K)

user who shills "seeing through the net" books and burmese insight meditation.

Mike ma

Me (and my diary desu).
I miss monsieur, and Irishman lyricist, that thesis 11 guy who was always on about hanging our foremen, and even the "oh my god this generation" faggot. Current idposters on Yea Forums seem retarded, boring, or inexistent.

i am so recognisible but not one ever notices me because i never tripfag because i have standards goddamit and and also i am ashamed my fucking shit when i wake up but still scurry around hoping for yous and and i have such a clear distinctive style, surely someone has noticed

Me, mr bestposter

Please stop with vanity-baiting, social media bullshit. The anonymity is the essence of this place.

Nick Land

It's a good way to remind everyone they are spending too much time here

Actually, the essence of this place is the essence of this place.

I think it has the opposite effect: some people post here so much that they becoming identifiable? I should narrow my style of posting and make it more recognizable so I can be like them! If we start down that path (as if tripcodes weren't enough), this place will become like every other shit platform.

That guy who doesn't understand the is-ought gap

But is=ought, retard

Londonfrog

Pangloss?

Fuck you

Does no one recognize me?
I'm very sad

Scizo poster
Cum brain poster
London frog

do you recognise no one else? that's even sadder

>in an anonymous board

That Brazilian playwright whose name I forgot.

He probably knows Shakespeare better than any Anglo poster here.

I am Brazilian too, but I don't think any of you will recognize me, even though I am pretty easy to spot.

Kierkegaard eyes poster

I'm Joe Rogan

That one objectivist poster who refers to Ayn Rand as "top lass"

Attached: 203460-004-A9C4C352.jpg (300x221, 13K)

That guy who doesn't understand why the other characters like the heroine in Portrait of a Lady

The guy that can’t stop talking about his „LSD revelations“ and „becoming one with the cosmic consciousness“
btw can someone post the „psychedelic literature“ list? Currently reading Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer, it’s a ride

cringe bro

every monarchist poster is my friend

Attached: 220px-Alexabnder_Pope_by_Michael_Dahl.jpg (220x273, 9K)

That Navakavada Buddhist goy...

That's a group of about five of us who work in relays to bring Pope to the masses

All those Baconians... Glad to say, though, that I have never seen an Oxfordian post here, which shows that no matter how low things get around here, we have not entirely lost all sense of shame. I can put up with a Marlovian, a Baconian or even a Stratfordian, they all have good arguments or at the least suggestive ideas. But Oxfordianism? NO.

It's totally fine to have recognizable personas and even trips. look at what happens with the ambiguity of all the different posters claiming to be butterfly: they use just the insignia, copy the trip into the name field, and even use different tripcodes. Who is doing this? are they all imposters? butterfly gestalt? It doesn't really matter since ultimately the anonymity remains, and we are left in a much funnier, more intriguing situation for it. a big part of my enjoyment of this site is imagining/witnessing how my fairly blind interactions with the forum (and those of others) might echo through it and (maybe) outward into the world. Yea Forums is not about to get turned into some whole other thing. they obviously understand the formula for their success - so far.

Attached: hildegard.jpg (2835x2048, 1.36M)

Fren!

Attached: c67.png.cf.png (399x473, 53K)

Shut up idiot

fren

Attached: the-cavalier-frederic-soulacroix.jpg (555x900, 70K)

Those commies trying to force Mark Fisher, Debord and Baudrillard

I'm the Spenglerposter.

Heil

Ummmm sweetie no one is forcing you to read anyone

Friends

Friends.

lolol I derailed your thread..
t. another recognizable poster

He wasn't a nazi.
I haven't made a thread about him in a while. I just post in others threads.

Who are you!?

The aspiring author whose posts can be counted in paragraphs.

it was this winter or early spring, i think

heheehee ill never tell

hey friend thanks for your work

I stopped doing this so often just so people would notice you. I don't know how that failed.

who is this Londonfrog that i keep hearing about but have never seen by my own eyes?

>muh precious troll kulchur!!
>WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE TROLLS!?

Well we wish you’d stop it.

Girls don’t look good in mustaches

A boring pepe poster. Always on about eating at fast food chains and boring shit

FUCK NIGGERS AND BUTTERFLY

Legend has it if you say his name three times in the mirror at midnight, he will appear and complain about stacies before eating all the food in your house

thank god i haven't been such a nuisance that anyone recognizes me.

Generally speaking I am the only one who gives a fuck about him. This is the first I've seen you comment on his existence.

He is a sad creature, but he is happier these days. Which is a good thing, I think. :3

london frog is the only poster mentioned itt that I recognize.

>desperate (you) baiter calling others boring
you couldn't make a thread about your personality with half as many replies as the london guy not that I'm particularly fond of him.

That guy that never gets any (you)s

I'm the guy who posts about how literature is a shit medium

Sam Harris?

BOLAÑO TALCAFAG

There is a salty anti-accelerationist poster that always posts this image of him getting called a caveman and it's really funny to me

Attached: accel_land_caveman.jpg (1342x689, 246K)

That poster who uses ellipses a lot...

Pathetic veiled circlejerk thread.

London frog is all that comes to mind. I imagine that if you had an A.I. analyze Yea Forums posts it could cluster posts based on common writing styles and grammar errors but as a mere human, I can't find much distinctness amongst you. I do remember this wizard who would post about his loneliness in a sad but oddly poetic way, forgot his name though.

Who is they? The people who took over as owners a few years ago and are the reason we now have two "boards"? A more palatable 4channel.org, and the degenerate Yea Forums.org? But that's not even the biggest problem.

I'm simply saying that the more we let vanity and self-importance creep in, the sooner we lose the essence of this place, which is: free speech, unfiltered opinions, and (let's face it) LARPing with few consequences. I could do without the latter, but having a place for free speech and debating the genuine opinions of more-or-less normal people with nothing to prove, is EXTREMELY valuable to me.

I'm not a troll. I simply value free speech and unfiltered opinions. And I recognize that if unique identities are facilitated here, it's only a matter of time before we have a facebook-esque cesspool that achieves even LESS than what we achieve now as far as discourse goes.

user is for shitposting. trips are for building up a track record so people will take you seriously and give you better recs. two indispensable opposites, each of which contains the seed of the other

The schizoposter shows the teleology of Yea Forumseratis gone wrong. His ramblings are godlike, however.

Attached: schizo.png (1867x713, 199K)

I’m a big fan of that faggot Kafka shill

imagine spending every day clout chasing on an anonymous japanese image board only for no one to recognize you. well done, youve discovered a new level of pathetic

Attached: clap fren.png (850x659, 62K)

Im pretty sure the schizoposter is my former philosophy professor.

schizoposter and yawnposter

Ah, faggotposter, it's you again.

The crazy guy
The guy that posts the same confused anime girl when he starts a thread
The new butterfly tripfag that needs to go back to /cgl/
The super catholic Jesus freak that argues in every political thread
That one alt right cuck that stops responding when you bring up the law
The dude that always memes Chomsky without ever having read him
The one dude that keeps forcing mobious Richards
That one user that kept bumping the burgerpunk threads even after I ran out of content to provide

Of course these are the recent posters I can think of, I’ve been on Yea Forums since 2005 and wasted my life away. I can’t remember everyone.

I think you're exaggerating the value of one's reputation in harvesting better recs. People don't withhold recommendations. Either they liked it or they didn't. Lurking would achieve a similar result.
kek'd, but fuck you.

this. the harrisite

this
also, the butterfly impersonators. one is a liberal who thinks socrates and nietzsche were liberals, another is a reactionary

I missed the guy who used to post all these shitposts

Attached: 1548966970032.png (1360x317, 42K)

(you)

This

that is hilarious, I hope it's true

anyone has the pdf with the based 5oclock wojak poster collected shitposts ?

It's bad enough that butterfly exists, it's worse that fags like you are trying to mimic her, resulting in multiple butterflies.

Yea Forums has gotten way too much media exposure and now the oldfags makeup a minority of the userbase, therefore the elitism that kept the board culture from deteriorating is no longer in power. Something really big has to happen or this sites gonna be edgy reddit in 3 years tops.

>elitism that kept the board culture from deteriorating
Oldfag since 05 here. It wasn't elitism, it was simply user growth. The idea that GETs no longer define memes for years, and the fact is that DUBS are a sick ironic parody of the original GET culture from back then. The internet wasn't as big and it wasn't as regulated. Everyone was still posting niggerfaggots and long cats. The merging into the rest of the internet world hadn't happened. Now, the content flows together. People always think it was better back in the day, but it's always been shit senpai.

Attached: 1520198991819.png (500x400, 234K)

>he still thinks there's only one person who hates accelspammers

I agree with what you're saying, but back in the day if you posted anything that made you come across as remotely ignorant you'd get shit on and called a newfag. Nobody says "lurk moar" anymore. This is because the oldfags are in the minority and they don't have the power to bully newfags into being afraid to speak. And it's not even just about meme culture; if you were ignorant of literature (or Yea Forumssic or Yea Forumsidya or whatever) and you posted asking questions outside of threads specifically made for them, or even made yourself look ignorant in general, you'd get rejected and shunned, if not at least made fun of. The beauty of this place used to be that despite how vulgar and cancerous it could be, the people who browsed and posted here were actually people who were experienced enough to partake in real discussion. Now its become diluted and the standards have disappeared.

You just gave me a waive of nostalgia. God I was so stupid back then. That was fun.
>lurk moar
heh.

;,,)

▲▲

wtf i swear to god i did that properly can you not even fucking triforce anymore

▲▲

I rewatched Yea Forums city recently and cried.

▲ ▲

Attached: kxbaBod.png (1051x739, 626K)

there is a particular one that posts that same picture in every land thread with the same filename

liar

Shut up moth

There's a few of us.

I never start those threads, but I am the one who goes into the most logical detail about how things like is/ought, normative/descriptive and subjective/objective are false dichotomies.

Not a fan of neoliberal jews like Harris, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

No user, it's strategy. Butterfag impersonators are wisely doing this to foment additional hatred for him/it.

tfw you realize that Butters is the infamous poster.

anonfagging actually helped me reduce my screentime.

you were on that narrative poetry thread earlier today :)

I shitpost derivative works based on these.

lurk moar is still heavily in use on specific /k/ threads.

Attached: IMG_3312.jpg (2048x2048, 439K)

>

Attached: IMG_3311.jpg (2048x2048, 410K)

the one egoist dude who shows up in every thread and calls out all the spooks

God bless you user. Yea Forumss very own Terrence Howard

Attached: uBbbdL5.jpg (1404x1024, 298K)

user who calls the USSR state capitalism

That guy who posts that 2666 weird copypasta about a book written by some crazy Chilean teacher and him being a Pinochet agent, in EVERY Bolaño thread.

It was fun chatting with him in that thread, he reminded me not to be so hard on Langan. Still agree about the teleology ofc.

guenonfag is easily recognizable

"schizoposter" doesn't count because he's just a shallow tryhard who posts his own OPs in an attempt to make himself into a thing, he also samefags criminally. back in the day we called these gimmickposters and they were despised unless they were very subtle. "schizoposter" is not subtle.

>back in the day we called these gimmickposters and they were despised unless they were very subtle.

Attached: 1532001873332.jpg (675x601, 63K)

The very smart man who reads Derrida.

Attached: 1388855981198.jpg (398x307, 13K)